Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Airline passenger thrown off flight after Bengals rant
https://nypost.com/2022/02/11/airline-passenger-thrown-off-flight-after-bengals-rant-video/
Reply/Quote
That was a bandwagon jumper. The REAL fan was in the Bengals cap, sitting quietly minding his own business.
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
What the hell is up with people going nuts on planes.

Seems like I see something like this every day now.
Reply/Quote
(02-11-2022, 11:49 AM)Interceptor Wrote: That was a bandwagon jumper. The REAL fan was in the Bengals cap, sitting quietly minding his own business.

And was who sitting there thinking "Shit, please don't notice me.  Please don't notice me."
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
Bengal Fan associated with drinking too much...

Seems ive heard this before lol

WE ARE #1 Beer drinkers in the League

Which points this guy out as a fake... As we can handle it
Reply/Quote
(02-11-2022, 11:49 AM)Interceptor Wrote: That was a bandwagon jumper. The REAL fan was in the Bengals cap, sitting quietly minding his own business.

Clearly this dude most recently hopped off the Steelers bandwagon. Ninja
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
Well..

There are people who can not handle alcohol. That was certainly the case in Jesus' time as well ..

So now the cuckoo is ashamed, as well as having the dubious pleasure of having to do with the authorities. What a start to this weekend, for this "fan"!
Reply/Quote
To paraphrase coach Wyche: That’s why he lives in Cleveland NOT Cincinnati!
Reply/Quote
(02-11-2022, 12:04 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: Bengal Fan associated with drinking too much...

I would say #1 alcohol drinkers but yes the decades of misery have been very beneficial to the distilleries, breweries and vineyards

Who Dey
Reply/Quote
(02-11-2022, 11:54 AM)fredtoast Wrote: What the hell is up with people going nuts on planes.

Every single one of them makes news now, is why. One drunk in Idaho or two people fighting in New Mexico would never have been news here in Ohio in the past.

In 2019 there were 176,000 commercial flights per DAY in the US. So even if your hyperbole of "every day" was true, that's still an absolutely miniscule percentage.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
(02-11-2022, 12:04 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: Bengal Fan associated with drinking too much...

Don't know about #1, have you seen Bills fans?   Ninja
Reply/Quote
(02-11-2022, 12:43 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: Every single one of them makes news now, is why. One drunk in Idaho or two people fighting in New Mexico would never have been news here in Ohio in the past.

In 2019 there were 176,000 commercial flights per DAY in the US. So even if your hyperbole of "every day" was true, that's still an absolutely miniscule percentage.

Why did you go to the trouble to learn the number of flights per day but refuse to educate yourself on the increase in problems with passengers?  What was the point of that?  Just a simple Google search proves that it is a real problem and not just a matter of them being more publicized.

Unruly passenger incidents on the increase | Airlines. (iata.org)

Airlines are reporting a significant rise in unruly and disruptive passenger incidents. 

In 2020, the rate of incidents doubled, and that trend is continuing in 2021. In an informal survey of IATA’s Cabin Operations Safety Technical Group, one member airline reported over 1,000 incidents of non-compliance in a single week. Another calculated a 55% increase in unruly passenger incidents based on the numbers carried. 

In the United States, the Federal Aviation Authority (FAA) had more than 4,600 incident reports between January and early October 2021. Some 849 of these reports have been investigated versus a yearly average of 142 over the last decade.
Reply/Quote
The incidents I see reported are always related to consuming too much alcohol and/or not wanting to wear a mask.
Reply/Quote
I think the fines are pretty heavy on this stuff, meaning they have been increased.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Damn rights. CheersDrunk
Reply/Quote
(02-11-2022, 01:14 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Why did you go to the trouble to learn the number of flights per day but refuse to educate yourself on the increase in problems with passengers?  What was the point of that?  Just a simple Google search proves that it is a real problem and not just a matter of them being more publicized.

Unruly passenger incidents on the increase | Airlines. (iata.org)

Airlines are reporting a significant rise in unruly and disruptive passenger incidents. 

In 2020, the rate of incidents doubled, and that trend is continuing in 2021. In an informal survey of IATA’s Cabin Operations Safety Technical Group, one member airline reported over 1,000 incidents of non-compliance in a single week. Another calculated a 55% increase in unruly passenger incidents based on the numbers carried. 

In the United States, the Federal Aviation Authority (FAA) had more than 4,600 incident reports between January and early October 2021. Some 849 of these reports have been investigated versus a yearly average of 142 over the last decade.

"Go through the trouble"..... I literally just googled "how many flights per day in the US". It's not exactly like I had to go out of my way, Fred.

Of course there's an increase in a pandemic when people and employees are masked, scared, cramped, and the increased scrutiny on rules and rule enforcement compared to any other time in recent history.

You highlighted 849 investigated, but again we're talking out of ~60,000,000 in a year if that daily number I saw was correct. I honestly don't care to spend more time on a such a stupid subject.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
(02-11-2022, 01:28 PM)Goalpost Wrote: I think the fines are pretty heavy on this stuff, meaning they have been increased.

Well, he's certainly created a weekend for himself that he'll never forget and will have a lifetime to ponder countless times, regardless of the game's outcome.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
(02-11-2022, 11:54 AM)fredtoast Wrote: What the hell is up with people going nuts on planes.

Captive audience.  I had a gf who would always start an argument while we were in the car for the same reason. 
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(02-11-2022, 02:36 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: "Go through the trouble"..... I literally just googled "how many flights per day in the US". It's not exactly like I had to go out of my way, Fred.

Of course there's an increase in a pandemic when people and employees are masked, scared, cramped, and the increased scrutiny on rules and rule enforcement compared to any other time in recent history.

You highlighted 849 investigated, but again we're talking out of ~60,000,000 in a year if that daily number I saw was correct. I honestly don't care to spend more time on a such a stupid subject.

I am lost.

I claimed there was a big increase in the number of problems with airline passengers.

Then you claim that the only reason I thought there were more was that they were being covered more by the media.

Now you seem agree with me that there is a huge increase.  So why not just say that in the first place?
Reply/Quote
I bet that guy was wearing a ChiefsPlanet shirt underneath.
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote