Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Airplane Trouble
Well Merry Christmas the boys landed safely thank you God
Reply/Quote
(12-25-2022, 06:44 AM)Marlon23 Wrote: Well Merry Christmas the boys landed safely thank you God

Dodged a Christmas disaster....
Reply/Quote
[Image: giphy.gif]
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(12-25-2022, 06:44 AM)Marlon23 Wrote: Well Merry Christmas the boys landed safely thank you God

https://www.foxnews.com/sports/bengals-team-plane-makes-emergency-landing-jfk-following-win-patriots-reports

Bengals' team plane makes emergency landing at JFK following win over Patriots: Reports
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
[Image: tenor.gif]

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
(12-25-2022, 09:54 AM)Sled21 Wrote: Dodged a Christmas disaster....

Yes! goodness.
Reply/Quote
(12-25-2022, 11:45 AM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: [Image: tenor.gif]

lol
Reply/Quote
(12-25-2022, 10:01 AM)BengalsRocker Wrote: [Image: giphy.gif]

HAHHAA!!  that his hilarious Autopilot.   
Reply/Quote
She read me the headline as I woke up this morning. Didn't need any caffeine to get the brain going after hearing that one!
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-25-2022, 11:45 AM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: [Image: tenor.gif]

He's losing his touch.  Old School Bill would have sabotaged the flight leaving CVG.  
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
Our next opponent is having their own travel problems. Buffalo's airport is closed until tomorrow. Erie County New York has a travel ban. They are currently scheduled to fly into Rochester today but that 80 mile drive from Rochester to Orchard Park might as well be 800 miles right now

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
Definitely puts the games into perspective. Great with the Christmas Eve win and all, but far better news that these guys were all able to avoid a potential disaster with the travel and were able to see families etc on Christmas Day.
Reply/Quote
I read somewhere that they waited 2 hours at JFK to board the second plane, and got back to Kentucky at 1:00 am.
Miss Otis regrets she's unable to lunch today.
Reply/Quote