Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lessons from Elections
Just wanted to highlight so that people can pay attention and not get so wrapped up into politics and their manufactured "scandals" that specifically the GOP like to pull out every 2 years or so.

Now that the 2021 Governor elections are over we no longer hear about the manufactured GOP scandals "CRT" (that wasn't even taught in elementary-high schools), nor the big bad caravans filled with murderers and drug dealers, rapists and mafia.. that was supposedly on it's way and about to land on our shores any moment now (up until the day of the election, and then it...... disappeared miraculously).

Politicians play people for fools, and the GOP master this art with openly manufacturing these "scandals" every election cycle. Pay attention because they will return in 2022 just in time for election season. Like clockwork.

Has anyone been to the border since those Governor elections? Nope. Not a word. Oh but they'll be back at the border come 2022 like clockwork.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
(11-24-2021, 11:19 AM)jj22 Wrote: Just wanted to highlight so that people can pay attention and not get so wrapped up into politics and their manufactured "scandals" that specifically the GOP like to pull out every 2 years or so.

Now that the 2021 Governor elections are over we no longer hear about the manufactured GOP scandals "CRT" (that wasn't even taught in elementary-high schools), nor the big bad caravans filled with murderers and drug dealers, rapists and mafia.. that was supposedly on it's way and about to land on our shores any moment now (up until the day of the election, and then it...... disappeared miraculously).

Politicians play people for fools, and the GOP master this art with openly manufacturing these "scandals" every election cycle. Pay attention because they will return in 2022 just in time for election season. Like clockwork.

Has anyone been to the border since those Governor elections? Nope. Not a word. Oh but they'll be back at the border come 2022 like clockwork.

Since you don't watch Fox or Newsmax, of course your not going to hear any of it because the media left protects you from these stories because it makes Biden look bad. However, it's still out there. Also, the way you describe how the GOP play people for fools, is reminiscent of how the Left always loves the black community until the elections are over. Media left however will keep the racist narrative alive because that's how they make money. So as Psaki says, "It's always easy to circle back around to that wildcard when needed." 

It's not a secret how badly you hate republicans. But really, it's tough to take your posts serious anymore because they are so one sided with no hope for a productive discussion. 

Reply/Quote
(11-24-2021, 11:33 AM)HarleyDog Wrote: Since you don't watch Fox or Newsmax, 

I watch them both.

But do tell me what they've said. Maybe I've missed it. Where are the caravans? Have we been overrun yet? Where are the recent post election picks from the border? It's easy to attack someone without showing any proof that what they say is wrong besides claiming they are one sided, which if you pay attention to the responses from both sides I get shows I am not.

But show me the recent pics from the border with GOP congress people, show me the news of the big bad caravan landing (they seem to take 2 years or so to get here and then we never see them arrive) and the reporting from Fox and Newsmax on the landing. That's how you respond. Personally attacking me doesn't change the points. It highlights that you can't dispute them.

You said all that to and about me Harley, but said or provided nothing to dispute the point. And that's unfortunate.

Reply/Quote
As far as the GOP, they do a far better job manufacturing scandals then the Dems do. Just think about what is coming next..... Christmas, and the longest American war we've been in (The annual "war" on Christmas).

That's not an attack on the GOP. It's props to them for playing the game far better than Dems.

Reply/Quote
(11-24-2021, 11:46 AM)jj22 Wrote: I watch them both.

Then your OP is incorrect. CRT and the border are discussed often. Along with the Americans still left behind in Afghanistan - parental rights - and many others. They probably don't talk about the race for Governor because the election is over. It's ironic you discuss the big bad caravans filled with murderers and drug dealers, rapists and mafia. That is a real problem the media left doesn't report. Again, to try and protect the Biden administration. I would advise to see how it's affecting peoples lives near the boarder before you blow it off so lightheartedly and quickly. But that's probably of no interest for anyone with such a loathe towards republicans or Red states.

Reply/Quote
(11-24-2021, 11:46 AM)jj22 Wrote:  Personally attacking me doesn't change the points. 

I did not personally attack you and you know it. But since you headed in that direction, you can discuss this topic with yourself. Peace!

Reply/Quote
The "war" on Christmas reporting has begun...

https://www.foxnews.com/auto/epic-crab-migration-snarls-traffic-christmas-island

And the Crabs have entered it.

Reply/Quote