Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Al Zawahiri toasted in Hellfire.
(08-05-2022, 03:34 PM)Tiger Blood Wrote: wrong. Christians on the right are fighting for the heart an soul of this country. to return it to a better time. when God was important and families stayed together and kids didnt see naked and sex everywere. the left acts like those are bad things which is creepy. if the Christian right dont fight for morals and protecting our kids, who will. 

Christians are fighting to refill their pews because the coffers are a little more barren than they were 50 years ago.

If you're so interested in sliding back in time, just start dropping N-bombs and segregating water fountains like you ***** want to. Stop hiding behind so called 'morality' when the morality of yesteryear you're pushing for is ***** horrible shit on top of horrible shit.
Reply/Quote
(08-05-2022, 08:40 PM)BigPapaKain Wrote: Christians are fighting to refill their pews because the coffers are a little more barren than they were 50 years ago.

If you're so interested in sliding back in time, just start dropping N-bombs and segregating water fountains like you ***** want to. Stop hiding behind so called 'morality' when the morality of yesteryear you're pushing for is ***** horrible shit on top of horrible shit.

this is were your left wing script makes folks look silly. just acuse any body you dont agree with of being racist. even the guy with a black daughter in law an 5 bi race grandkids and whos best friend for last 40 years is black. my church is bout 50-50 black and white and pastor is black.

left wing folks use the racist card cause it makes them feel better even when they dont even know anything about the person they acusing, its sad. aint no one using the n word around me cause i wont tolerate it or any kinda racism. you really need to get out more an see differnt kinds of folks. 
Reply/Quote
(08-06-2022, 01:13 PM)Tiger Blood Wrote: this is were your left wing script makes folks look silly. just acuse any body you dont agree with of being racist. even the guy with a black daughter in law an 5 bi race grandkids and whos best friend for last 40 years is black. my church is bout 50-50 black and white and pastor is black.

left wing folks use the racist card cause it makes them feel better even when they dont even know anything about the person they acusing, its sad. aint no one using the n word around me cause i wont tolerate it or any kinda racism. you really need to get out more an see differnt kinds of folks. 

It don't make nobody feel better to use the racist card, but we're also not the ones voting for racist policy makers or openly racist demagogues.

Actions speak louder than words, as they say. Even if you're not racist, supporting racism in any fashion makes you a racist.
Reply/Quote
(08-06-2022, 02:09 PM)BigPapaKain Wrote: It don't make nobody feel better to use the racist card, but we're also not the ones voting for racist policy makers or openly racist demagogues.

Actions speak louder than words, as they say. Even if you're not racist, supporting racism in any fashion makes you a racist.

that way of thinking would mean if you voted for biden your a racist cause biden aint been no friend to the black community over the years. i know this because ive heard it from blacks folks all the time who aint forgot his past 
Reply/Quote
(08-06-2022, 02:31 PM)Leon Wrote: that way of thinking would mean if you voted for biden your a racist cause biden aint been no friend to the black community over the years. i know this because ive heard it from blacks folks all the time who aint forgot his past 

Oh so we are no longer forgiving folks for their transgressions, especially when they're on the righteous path?

Not very Christian of you.
Reply/Quote
(08-06-2022, 03:53 PM)BigPapaKain Wrote: Oh so we are no longer forgiving folks for their transgressions, especially when they're on the righteous path?

Not very Christian of you.

these are your words not mine

"Even if you're not racist, supporting racism in any fashion makes you a racist."

nothing to do with forgiving. this is the standard YOU said should be used
Reply/Quote
(08-06-2022, 03:58 PM)Leon Wrote: these are your words not mine

"Even if you're not racist, supporting racism in any fashion makes you a racist."

nothing to do with forgiving. this is the standard YOU said should be used

Yeah but I'm very much not Christian.

You on the other hand should be the one forgiving Biden for his past transgressions. Judge not lest ye be judged or whatever.

Seems to me one of us walks the path of forgiveness and - shocker - its not the Evangilist.

Getting beat by a Satanist at your own game. That's gotta sting.
Reply/Quote
(08-06-2022, 05:30 PM)BigPapaKain Wrote: Yeah but I'm very much not Christian.

You on the other hand should be the one forgiving Biden for his past transgressions. Judge not lest ye be judged or whatever.

Seems to me one of us walks the path of forgiveness and - shocker - its not the Evangilist.

Getting beat by a Satanist at your own game. That's gotta sting.

sorry buddy. this is YOUR standard not mine

it dont matter what i think about anything cause you said this is YOUR standard for who is racist. are you saying now that YOUR OWN standard is for everyone but YOU lol

you cant talk your way out of that friend. 
Reply/Quote
(08-06-2022, 07:12 PM)Leon Wrote: sorry buddy. this is YOUR standard not mine

it dont matter what i think about anything cause you said this is YOUR standard for who is racist. are you saying now that YOUR OWN standard is for everyone but YOU lol

you cant talk your way out of that friend. 

Is Biden pushing a racist agenda now? I didn't vote for him when he was pushing a racist agenda; I voted for a guy pushing a unified agenda.

I wonder if you can say the same about the folks you voted for. I mean, I don't actually wonder. I know who you voted for and I heard his agenda for 4 years. I listened to the agenda of his party for much longer. 

I enjoy how you're still ignoring how the Satanist is acting with more Christian empathy than the self righteous American Christian himself. Microcosm for reality, honestly.
Reply/Quote
(08-06-2022, 09:06 PM)BigPapaKain Wrote: Is Biden pushing a racist agenda now? I didn't vote for him when he was pushing a racist agenda; I voted for a guy pushing a unified agenda.

I wonder if you can say the same about the folks you voted for. I mean, I don't actually wonder. I know who you voted for and I heard his agenda for 4 years. I listened to the agenda of his party for much longer. 

I enjoy how you're still ignoring how the Satanist is acting with more Christian empathy than the self righteous American Christian himself. Microcosm for reality, honestly.

your supporting a guy who policies stances were very negative for decades on the black community. you cant just erase that from history friend no matter how hard you want to pretend it didnt happen. 

and i have no idea what the last line means. see Christians can forgive biden for his racist past but it dont mean we have to support him cause the fact is the racist past still happened. we dont just close our eyes and ignore it ever happened. you can forgive a murderer but that dont mean you can just pretend it never happend. 

the left always goes crazy if somthing comes up in the past of a person on the right that they think is racist. they immediate want them canceled but with diden they say hey lets move on and dont take it in to account. 
Reply/Quote
(08-06-2022, 09:30 PM)Leon Wrote: your supporting a guy who policies stances were very negative for decades on the black community. you cant just erase that from history friend no matter how hard you want to pretend it didnt happen. 

and i have no idea what the last line means. see Christians can forgive biden for his racist past but it dont mean we have to support him cause the fact is the racist past still happened. we dont just close our eyes and ignore it ever happened. you can forgive a murderer but that dont mean you can just pretend it never happend. 

the left always goes crazy if somthing comes up in the past of a person on the right that they think is racist. they immediate want them canceled but with diden they say hey lets move on and dont take it in to account. 

I've been drinking, so I'm not going to bore you with one of my long winded diatribes full of back handed comments and veiled insults.

Look up 'forgiveness'; either in the dictionary or the Bible. I don't give a **** which. Just look it up and we'll continue. Until then, I'm going to look forward to tomorrow's hang over.

Dark and Stormy's go down WAY too easy.

Edit: funny story. I just got a fresh tattoo today. You'd love the name of the character what gives it to you in game.
Reply/Quote
(08-07-2022, 12:55 AM)BigPapaKain Wrote: I've been drinking, so I'm not going to bore you with one of my long winded diatribes full of back handed comments and veiled insults.

Look up 'forgiveness'; either in the dictionary or the Bible. I don't give a **** which. Just look it up and we'll continue. Until then, I'm going to look forward to tomorrow's hang over.

Dark and Stormy's go down WAY too easy.

Edit: funny story. I just got a fresh tattoo today. You'd love the name of the character what gives it to you in game.

glad you having a good night buddy. just make sure to stay safe. hope you dont have to bad a headache tomorrow
Reply/Quote
(08-07-2022, 01:03 AM)Leon Wrote: glad you having a good night buddy. just make sure to stay safe. hope you dont have to bad a headache tomorrow

Eh drinking is at my house so I'm golden.

Believe it or not, I do appreciate the concern.
Reply/Quote
(08-07-2022, 01:28 AM)BigPapaKain Wrote: Eh drinking is at my house so I'm golden.

Believe it or not, I do appreciate the concern.

yessir. i havent drank in a while because of all the meds they have me for my health issues and my wife mary has cemo treatments and she dont feel like doing much anymore. but we used to love going out on the porch at night and drinking a few beers after a long day on the farm. i miss that alot.
Reply/Quote
(08-07-2022, 01:34 AM)Leon Wrote: yessir. i havent drank in a while because of all the meds they have me for my health issues and my wife mary has cemo treatments and she dont feel like doing much anymore. but we used to love going out on the porch at night and drinking a few beers after a long day on the farm. i miss that alot.

Be blessed sir.

My sister is a survivor. I hope your wife is able to join her.

Edit: if you don't mind me asking; what does she have? I paint my nails for my sister (specifically my left ring finger); I'll paint another for your wife if you wouldn't be bothered. 
Reply/Quote
(08-07-2022, 02:48 AM)BigPapaKain Wrote: Be blessed sir.

My sister is a survivor. I hope your wife is able to join her.

Edit: if you don't mind me asking; what does she have? I paint my nails for my sister (specifically my left ring finger); I'll paint another for your wife if you wouldn't be bothered. 

mary has stage 3 breast cancer. and no i dont mind at all. thank you for the gesture.

im so glad your sister is a surviver. cancer is so awful. mary is a tough ol gal. much tougher then me but the cemo is takin its toll and is to prepare her for her surgery. the way i inderstand the cemo is to help shrink the tumor so when they go in they hope to be able to get as much as possible out. but they have had some concerns recent that mary could explain better then me. seeing her in this condition breaks my heart. weve been married 42 years.

i just hope and pray every chance i can that she dont get taken from me. i hate seeing her this way an dont know what i would do without her. i was never gonna bring up mary or what were going through with her cancer on here but there was just something about you talking about drinking at home at night that just took me to when we used to sit on the porch and drink a few at night,, and then i guess the gates opened and i couldnt help taking bout her.

i know we have our disagreemnent but thanks for letting me talk to you about this. it helps alot. sometimes is harder with family cause you want to be real positive with them but in private i worry all the time.
Reply/Quote
(08-07-2022, 03:15 AM)Leon Wrote: mary has stage 3 breast cancer. and no i dont mind at all. thank you for the gesture.

im so glad your sister is a surviver. cancer is so awful. mary is a tough ol gal. much tougher then me but the cemo is takin its toll and is to prepare her for her surgery. the way i inderstand the cemo is to help shrink the tumor so when they go in they hope to be able to get as much as possible out. but they have had some concerns recent that mary could explain better then me. seeing her in this condition breaks my heart. weve been married 42 years.

i just hope and pray every chance i can that she dont get taken from me. i hate seeing her this way an dont know what i would do without her. i was never gonna bring up mary or what were going through with her cancer on here but there was just something about you talking about drinking at home at night that just took me to when we used to sit on the porch and drink a few at night,, and then i guess the gates opened and i couldnt help taking bout her.

i know we have our disagreemnent but thanks for letting me talk to you about this. it helps alot. sometimes is harder with family cause you want to be real positive with them but in private i worry all the time.

I understand the feeling of putting on appearances for the sake of others. 

Don't bottle that kind of stuff up. You've gotta release once in awhile. It's a disgusting, ugly disease that no one should have to suffer. You're right when you say we don't agree on a lot, but I know we can agree on that.

I won't say I'll pray - it's not my bag; but you do have my hope. Take care of your wife, bud. Stay strong for her and if you have any moments where you have to be weak, well have those too. Even if you can only have them to strangers on the internet.

Best of luck to you and your wife.
Reply/Quote
(08-06-2022, 09:30 PM)Leon Wrote: your supporting a guy who policies stances were very negative for decades on the black community. you cant just erase that from history friendno matter how hard you want to pretend it didnt happen. 

One reason Biden had overwhelming support of black Americans is because he has been a lifelong supporter of civil rights, along with policies which have been very positive for "the black community." I.e., the great majority in that community trust Biden over any Republican when it comes to racial policies. 

So I am not clear what "racist" past of Biden you are referring to. 

It would not make sense to object to him on "racist" grounds in favor of an alternative whose party has rallied to oppose civil rights since 1965. 
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(08-07-2022, 01:34 AM)Leon Wrote: yessir. i havent drank in a while because of all the meds they have me for my health issues and my wife mary has cemo treatments and she dont feel like doing much anymore. but we used to love going out on the porch at night and drinking a few beers after a long day on the farm. i miss that alot.

Sorry to hear about your wife. My daughter survived 2 years of chemo back in the 80s. She is 40 now.

You live on a farm? If you work it, what do you farm?
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(08-07-2022, 01:33 PM)Dill Wrote: Sorry to hear about your wife. My daughter survived 2 years of chemo back in the 80s. She is 40 now.

You live on a farm? If you work it, what do you farm?

so happy your daughter made it though it and is doin good. 

our farm is livestock,, beef and pork. but we also do honey, free range eggs an goat milk. 
Reply/Quote