Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Am I The Only One?
Serious question. We have questions about Trumps praise of Russia. The supposed Russian hacks of American citizens. Which Trump openly backed. Why is it his wife from a communist country who can barely speak English and openly praised the beauty of her communist home in her biggest speech gets a free pass?

If i recall correctly her dad was a pretty big commie. Not that long ago a communist infiltration was a big concern. Now a potential first lady who recently became a citizen could have access to everything in the white house. And grew up in a communist country with a communist parent.

Am I tripping? Am i making that up or is this real life?
That's a great point Hillary's campaign is sorry they missed it....but, then, they aren't that sharp of a bunch focusing more on "denying" Hillary's pay-for-play grifting.
--------------------------------------------------------

(11-06-2016, 04:01 AM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: Serious question. We have questions about Trumps praise of Russia. The supposed Russian hacks of American citizens. Which Trump openly backed. Why is it his wife from a communist country who can barely speak English and openly praised the beauty of her communist home in her biggest speech gets a free pass?

If i recall correctly her dad was a pretty big commie. Not that long ago a communist infiltration was a big concern. Now a potential first lady who recently became a citizen could have access to everything in the white house. And grew up in a communist country with a communist parent.

Am I tripping? Am i making that up or is this real life?

She isn't that pretty in my book, so yeah, your making it up. Yet even if you're correct, that viewpoint is discriminatory. Why should she be judged for the political choices of her father? Your viewpoint resembles the very things many have complained about trump and his sentiments, just differently masked.

Yes, yes, yes, I know your not the one running for president so it's acceptable.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(11-06-2016, 11:24 AM)HarleyDog Wrote: She isn't that pretty in my book, so yeah, your making it up. Yet even if you're correct, that viewpoint is discriminatory. Why should she be judged for the political choices of her father? Your viewpoint resembles the very things many have complained about trump and his sentiments, just differently masked.

Yes, yes, yes, I know your not the one running for president so it's acceptable.

If we are doing an extreme vetting process on immigrants. If for example someones father was a radical muslim cleric who helped impliment sharia law for the Taliban I would hope that is a big red flag an we dont take the risk. 

Id say well over 50% of people form a good deal of their political views from their parents beliefs. Do you think i am off base there? The majority of my friends if their parents are republican they are republican if there parents are democrats they are democrats.
(11-06-2016, 12:17 PM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: If we are doing an extreme vetting process on immigrants. If for example someones father was a radical muslim cleric who helped impliment sharia law for the Taliban I would hope that is a big red flag an we dont take the risk. 

Id say well over 50% of people form a good deal of their political views from their parents beliefs. Do you think i am off base there? The majority of my friends if their parents are republican they are republican if there parents are democrats they are democrats.

It is difficult to argue the facts of some children following the beliefs of the parent. It does happen but for myself, I do not follow blindly any party or person so I can assume I'm not alone. I think the only way we can assume her direction is from her words and actions, not the blood line.
(11-06-2016, 12:17 PM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: If we are doing an extreme vetting process on immigrants. If for example someones father was a radical muslim cleric who helped impliment sharia law for the Taliban I would hope that is a big red flag an we dont take the risk. 

Except that most of those "officials" in ex-Communist countries were only too happy to leave their Communism behind. And Slovenia is not Communist now so it's unlikely someone as "lite" as Melania would be doing spy work for a non-existent communist state. No doubt she has fondness for her homeland, though. 

At the moment no one thinks Communism is a big risk in the sense ISIS is, convincing mixed up Americans to go suicide-Jihad. It only figures into the present in that now Right Wingers are adapting their cold war world view to the middle east and political Islam.

If anything, the focus ought to be on her illegal immigration. If she came in illegally, then she has to be separated from the Trump family, go back to Europe, and wait her turn. 

WAIT! . . . . She's white.  Nevermind.
The illuminati has got us either way, doesn't really matter. Hopefully, whoever wins we can just survive four years but I doubt it.
(11-06-2016, 11:39 PM)Dill Wrote: Except that most of those "officials" in ex-Communist countries were only too happy to leave their Communism behind. And Slovenia is not Communist now so it's unlikely someone as "lite" as Melania would be doing spy work for a non-existent communist state. No doubt she has fondness for her homeland, though. 

At the moment no one thinks Communism is a big risk in the sense ISIS is, convincing mixed up Americans to go suicide-Jihad. It only figures into the present in that now Right Wingers are adapting their cold war world view to the middle east and political Islam.

If anything, the focus ought to be on her illegal immigration. If she came in illegally, then she has to be separated from the Trump family, go back to Europe, and wait her turn. 

WAIT! . . . . She's white.  Nevermind.

Sleeper cell bro.

I cant imagine any Republican voting for a president that would put an immigrant from a communist country and with a communist parent in the white house during the cold war. 

Now they dont even give it a second thought. I guess since it is his 3rd wife 3rd times a charm. And all the reallity tv show experience overly qualifies him to be the leader of the free world.
(11-07-2016, 12:42 PM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: Sleeper cell bro.

I cant imagine any Republican voting for a president that would put an immigrant from a communist country and with a communist parent in the white house during the cold war. 

Now they dont even give it a second thought. I guess since it is his 3rd wife 3rd times a charm. And all the reallity tv show experience overly qualifies him to be the leader of the free world.

Lol Could be White House Down before we know it !
(11-06-2016, 04:01 AM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: Am I tripping? Am i making that up or is this real life?

Unfortunately, you are not the only one. Others have tried to mitigate those that come here illegally by comparing them to those that come here legally. Given it is logic of liberals (LOL) and therefore; beyond my ability to comprehend. 
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

(11-08-2016, 12:01 AM)bfine32 Wrote: Unfortunately, you are not the only one. Others have tried to mitigate those that come here illegally by comparing them to those that come here legally. Given it is logic of liberals (LOL) and therefore; beyond my ability to comprehend. 

Communist first lady. Beyond your ability to comprehend? Noted.
(11-08-2016, 12:01 AM)bfine32 Wrote: Unfortunately, you are not the only one. Others have tried to mitigate those that come here illegally by comparing them to those that come here legally. Given it is logic of liberals (LOL) and therefore; beyond my ability to comprehend. 

Would you comprehend it if a democratic presidential nominee was married to the daughter of radical muslim leader? Or since the marriage makes it a totally legit legal immigration you are totally cool with it?

You offer a good example for my arguement. Hard core conservative who doesnt even give it a second thought that a daughter of the communist party is part of what many are voting to put in the white house.

I understand we have moved on to a different enemy. But the cold war version two is ongoing. Much of the world is still unstable. And a manipulative orange asshole is preaching tear down the system and many people are eating it up.
I'm not voting for him. He's not winning. Moot point for me.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Dang. Good foresight Nati. Gee wiz i cant believe you noticed a russian connection before the election when it was hidden like a giant neon flashing orange asshole praising Putin on tv.

I wonder if the Traitor in Cheif's communist wife has any Russian ties?
(05-19-2017, 11:34 PM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: I wonder if the Traitor in Cheif's communist wife has any Russian ties?

If she does they are probably too long and end up below her belt in an attempt to cover up her fat gut. Also invariably made in China.