Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Alaskan boy participates in the girls state championship
(06-10-2016, 10:33 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: How can you possibly get so wrapped up that you must swear when you know it's gonna be blocked.  You should seriously have a word with yourself if you allow anything on this board to force into some rage post.   

You Should be careful the last time this happened you photo'd all your personal documentnts and license plate for the board.   There are some that have proven they like to stalk people on social media 

Be better than this ... 

How can you possibly get so wrapped up that you must substitute _____ for words you know will not be blocked.    You should have a word with yourself before calling entire groups of people savages. 

Please stop making threats against at other board members.  MODS!  LUCIE IS THRETENING PEOPLE AGAIN!   That's what some people *cough* _ou sound like.  Everytime people's character comes into question other people have the fortitude to back up what they say.  Others weasel in and say it all of a sudden isn't relevant after basing their previous claims on said experience. 

Pretend you're better than this
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(06-11-2016, 12:54 AM)Vas Deferens Wrote: How can you possibly get so wrapped up that you must substitute _____ for words you know will not be blocked.    You should have a word with yourself before calling entire groups of people savages. 

Please stop making threats against at other board members.  MODS!  LUCIE IS THRETENING PEOPLE AGAIN!   That's what some people *cough* _ou sound like.  Everytime people's character comes into question other people have the fortitude to back up what they say.  Others weasel in and say it all of a sudden isn't relevant after basing their previous claims on said experience. 

Pretend you're better than this

I use a _____ because as soon as I start using a word all of sudden someone complains and it becomes a slur and I get raven'd.  

I do this for the benefit of any RWK's from generation snowflake.   

So you are welcome. 
(06-11-2016, 01:01 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote: I use a _____ because as soon as I start using a word all of sudden someone complains and it becomes a slur and I get raven'd.  

So you are welcome. 

HE's STALKING ME AGAIN!!!  I CANNOT TOLERATE THIS!!!!!    

Please stop calling me a dumb **** as well. That's in appropriate.  

Pretend you are better than this. 
(06-11-2016, 01:01 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote: I use a BUTTPLUG because as soon as I start using a word all of sudden someone complains and it becomes a slur and I get raven'd.  

So you are welcome. 

Ninja
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
(06-11-2016, 08:20 PM)GMDino Wrote: Ninja

What's up with you always Choosing the gay stuff?  Kain as well..... You two coming out of the closet here on the boards?  
(06-12-2016, 01:35 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote: What's up with you always Choosing the gay stuff?  Kain as well..... You two coming out of the closet here on the boards?  

Because it's funnier to play fill in the blank with your posts.  If you don't want to be misconstrued then, as my pops use to say..."say what you mean and mean what you say."   I know you think using the blank is witty and funny, it's not.  It just means that you can't articulate your argument without using words that you full well know are offensive.  Personally  I don't care what words you use, you're not going to offend me.  I will call you out though.
(06-12-2016, 01:49 AM)RICHMONDBENGAL_07 Wrote: I will call you out though.

Oh snap.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

(06-12-2016, 01:52 AM)bfine32 Wrote: Oh snap.

Yeahhhh, booooy...nothing beats internet tough guy! Attitude
(06-12-2016, 01:35 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote: What's up with you always Choosing the gay stuff?  Kain as well..... You two coming out of the closet here on the boards?  

You thinking buttplugs are only "gay stuff" says a lot about where you are coming from when you post.  Mellow

But lets leave any personal attacks elsewhere on the internet where we can be called gay or some epithet for our beliefs about race and culture.  We certainly don't want that here on these boards.
(06-12-2016, 10:19 AM)GMDino Wrote: You thinking buttplugs are only "gay stuff" says a lot about where you are coming from when you post.  Mellow

Serious question.....
Do you know a lot of hetero guys that expound their love of buttplugs ?
I mean.... I get around and I cannot name one dude.

Are cats in PA just superfreaks ?
Mellow
(06-12-2016, 10:58 AM)Rotobeast Wrote: Serious question.....
Do you know a lot of hetero guys that expound their love of buttplugs ?
I mean.... I get around and I cannot name one dude.

Are cats in PA just superfreaks  ?
Mellow

I do not know anyone personally.  But the internet says they are not "just" a gay thing.

But then Lucy seems to know a LOT about gay things when he wants to accuse others of it.

" Mellow"
(06-12-2016, 11:01 AM)GMDino Wrote: I do not know anyone personally.  But the internet says they are not "just" a gay thing.

But then Lucy seems to know a LOT about gay things when he wants to accuse others of it.

" Mellow"

Ok, I thought I might have been missing out on some new trend, like man-buns.
(06-12-2016, 01:49 AM)RICHMONDBENGAL_07 Wrote: Because it's funnier to play fill in the blank with your posts.  If you don't want to be misconstrued then, as my pops use to say..."say what you mean and mean what you say."   I know you think using the blank is witty and funny, it's not.  It just means that you can't articulate your argument without using words that you full well know are offensive.  Personally  I don't care what words you use, you're not going to offend me.  I will call you out though.

Well you are one of the few who don't get upset at words here and it's a shame that others can't follow suit.    

If you actually saw the list of words I have been suspended for then you would understand why I use the blank.  If they put the words on that list in the filter it would be difficult to have a normal conversation.   
(06-12-2016, 11:01 AM)GMDino Wrote: I do not know anyone personally.  But the internet says they are not "just" a gay thing.

" Mellow"

Hey I didn't choose the words to fill in the blanks.... You chose them....   So deep down you have a yearning for that lifestyle  Ninja
(06-12-2016, 12:57 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Well you are one of the few who don't get upset at words here and it's a shame that others can't follow suit.    

If you actually saw the list of words I have been suspended for then you would understand why I use the blank.  If they put the words on that list in the filter it would be difficult to have a normal conversation.   

We do understand.  You can't just say "transgender" you have to say something insulting.

Rock On
(06-12-2016, 12:57 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Well you are one of the few who don't get upset at words here and it's a shame that others can't follow suit.    

Meh....I'm certainly not going to dig through thousands of posts to try and play "gotcha".  However even you have admitted that you like to use "spicy" language, I'm assuming to try and make a point.  While I may not find it offensive to me personally, I can certainly understand why some find it offensive.  The "blanks" you've resorted to using just look ridiculous IMO.  Like I said you may find it difficult to have a normal conversation using "spicy" language, but I assure you it is possible. 
(06-13-2016, 12:56 AM)RICHMONDBENGAL_07 Wrote: Meh....I'm certainly not going to dig through thousands of posts to try and play "gotcha".  However even you have admitted that you like to use "spicy" language, I'm assuming to try and make a point.  While I may not find it offensive to me personally, I can certainly understand why some find it offensive.  The "blanks" you've resorted to using just look ridiculous IMO.  Like I said you may find it difficult to have a normal conversation using "spicy" language, but I assure you it is possible. 

I do love me some spicy language but I assure you none of this was spicy.   
(06-13-2016, 01:42 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote: I do love me some spicy language but I assure you none of this was spicy.   

Of course you don't think it was all that spicy.  Just like SN thinks there is nothing wrong with his opinion that there should be racial zones in this country.
(06-13-2016, 11:01 AM)RICHMONDBENGAL_07 Wrote: Of course you don't think it was all that spicy.  Just like SN thinks there is nothing wrong with his opinion that there should be racial zones in this country.

at least hes letting them stay. Thats a step up from "ship every non white back where they came from"
People suck
(06-10-2016, 09:59 PM)bfine32 Wrote: It also states verbatim: it is not sufficient to remedy the high rates of morbidity and mortality found among transsexual persons.

What the hell does that sentence mean to you?

Let's use the entire quote, shall we?  

Quote:Even though surgery and hormonal therapy alleviates gender dysphoria, it is apparently not sufficient to remedy the high rates of morbidity and mortality found among transsexual persons.

Hospice care doesn't remedy morbidity and mortality, either.  Does that mean it is ineffective?  I shouldn't have to answer that question, but apparently I do.  No, it doesn't mean Hospice care is ineffective.  Hospice care helps alleviate pain and suffering, among other things as well.  As the authors stated in the first half of the sentences which you intentionally omitted, surgery and hormonal therapy alleviates gender dysphoria.

Quote:As to the question you asked me; it states that this study cannot tell how effective sex reassignment treatment is.

Yet, you immediately made a statement about its effectiveness in your first sentence despite understanding the authors specific warning not to do what you just did.

It's like telling a private, "Don't put your hand over the muzzle of your weapon." Then the idiot immediately does what you just told him not to do.

Science is obviously at least two pay grades above some people's ability level.

Quote:What it does point to is that  it is obviously not a cure.

Advair doesn't cure asthma.
HCTZ doesn't cure hypertension.
Lipitor doesn't cure hyperlipidemia.
Synthroid doesn't cure hypothyroidism.
Humalin doesn't cure diabetes.
Tegretol doesn't cure epilipsy.
Topamax doesn't cure migraines.
Zoloft doesn't cure depression.
Ativan doesn't cure anxiety.
Cardizem doesn't cure afib.
Valtrex doesn't cure herpes simplex.
Timolol doesn't cure glaucoma.
Pamelor doesn't cure tinnitus.

Are you starting to see a pattern?  Probably not, but those treatments alleviate symptoms (some life threatening), but don't cure stuff either.  Does that mean they are ineffective?  Again, I shouldn't have to answer this, but feel I must.  No, that doesn't mean they are ineffective.  Do you have any more brilliant observations?  Because I'm waiting for you to dazzle me once agian.

Quote:See we can both bold and underline sentences in a comprehensive study; only one of us loses our shit over it.

And only one of us believe a delusional lady in Texas controlled a tornado.