Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Aldon Smith Arrested Again
[*]
Oft-troubled linebacker Aldon Smith of the San Francisco 49ers was arrested Thursday night for hit and run, driving under the influence and vandalism.
[*]

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/13393290/aldon-smith-san-francisco-49ers-arrested-hit-run-dui

It is a shame some kids just throw it away.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
O'Dell Thurman, anyone?

But yeah, what a waste of talent.

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(08-07-2015, 12:40 PM)bfine32 Wrote: [*]
Oft-troubled linebacker Aldon Smith of the San Francisco 49ers was arrested Thursday night for hit and run, driving under the influence and vandalism.
[*]

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/13393290/aldon-smith-san-francisco-49ers-arrested-hit-run-dui

isnt he on his last strike already?

them poor 49ers fans this season.... Its beautiful
Reply/Quote
Kind of wonder what the details are before i stick a fork in him. I just don't get it. Athletes with so much money and dui's.
Reply/Quote
(08-07-2015, 03:15 PM)Goalpost Wrote: Kind of wonder what the details are before i stick a fork in him.  I just don't get it.  Athletes with so much money and dui's.

its really unbelievable, especially in a city like SF where Uber drivers are in abundance.
Reply/Quote
Sign him for 1 year
Reply/Quote
So do the 49ers now become the "everybody in the pool" game on fantasy football schedules?
Reply/Quote
What god did San Francisco piss off this off season?

They lost so much since the end of the season.
Reply/Quote
(08-07-2015, 09:36 PM)Crazyjdawg Wrote: What god did San Francisco piss off this off season?

They lost so much since the end of the season.

The 80's Bengals God
Reply/Quote
(08-07-2015, 04:18 PM)Housh Wrote: Sign him for 1 year

Slap yourself.

This dude may not ever play in the league again.  If a criminal is going to be that stupid, he doesn't deserve it anyway.
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

Reply/Quote
He will get suspended for the year. And someone will sign him after..

My guess it will be the Colts. They seem to be in deseperate mode and they can't seem to draft.
Reply/Quote
(08-08-2015, 05:31 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: He will get suspended for the year. And someone will sign him after..

My guess it will be the Colts. They seem to be in deseperate mode and they can't seem to draft.

He was on his last strike.... Hes out like Thurman.

Sounds like hes was playing chicken with parked cars.... its a stupid game. them parked cars never even try to get out of the damn way.
Reply/Quote
(08-11-2015, 03:55 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: He was on his last strike.... Hes out like Thurman.

Sounds like hes was playing chicken with parked cars....   its a stupid game. them parked cars never even try to get out of the damn way.

Hmmmm on Around the NFL podcast they were saying 1 year.      Oh well.  
Reply/Quote
(08-07-2015, 12:40 PM)bfine32 Wrote: [*]
[*]

[*]

He is just relentlessly stupid.  And he seems to be stepping up the level of his crimes.

Does he have no one around him who can get through to him?
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
Feel bad he's in such a situation, but I'm feeling like this is the end of his career myself. All that money and talent and can't stay out of trouble...
[Image: tFtivUoURYLbG.gif]
"From the great spirit was born the wolf, and man became it's messenger."
Reply/Quote