Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Aldon Smith celebrates wrecking Pig Pen's ankle.
(11-10-2015, 02:05 PM)Whatever Wrote: Uh huh, because your closet Steeler fan and sexual preference innuendo smack was so original, and your glass jaw smack isn't firmly in the arena of "I know you are, but what am I" smack.  Now, you're falling into "I don't have a comeback, but I'll deride your smack" smack.  Seriously dude, if you want something original, you might try coming with something original.

You bout to get painted
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(11-10-2015, 04:59 PM)bfine32 Wrote: You bout to get painted

Like a french model.
[Image: m6moCD1.png]

Reply/Quote
(11-10-2015, 04:59 PM)bfine32 Wrote: You bout to get painted

Oh snap, I didn't know we had some scout team scrub from the Steelers standing by to go all keyboard warrior on me.
Reply/Quote
(11-09-2015, 02:21 PM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: No...It's in reference to the fact that your Bengals are a bunch of girls that can't win a playoff game...IE the glass ceiling.

sorry how long has it been since the almighty steelers won a playoff game? that was before they got Tebow'd right?
Reply/Quote
(11-10-2015, 10:30 AM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: Whooooooooh!!!!  Hold the phone!  That is something right there.  The best you could muster was some "I know you are but what am I" and then follow it up with some cliche bandwagon smack.  You are a shining example of what not to do for that noob I was talking about earlier.  Your smack exemplifies your screen name in every way.  Good job Pee Wee.

"Your smack stinks" smack....way to be a trendsetter. Hilarious
Reply/Quote
(11-11-2015, 05:01 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: sorry how long has it been since the almighty steelers won a playoff game? that was before they got Tebow'd right?

This will be the 5th year in a row they don't win a playoff game. The longest streak since 1971.

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(11-11-2015, 11:21 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: This will be the 5th year in a row they don't win a playoff game. The longest streak since 1971.

Which shows how amazing the franchise has been since then.

However...

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nfl-shutdown-corner/how-long-is-each-nfl-team-s-playoff-win-drought--for-some--the-wait-has-been-long--painful-184546011.html

Quote:Looking at the last playoff win for all 32 NFL teams: How long has your squad gone?

There are certain NFL franchises which, year in and year out, face the same old trite jokes about losing ... year in and year out.

But do you know which team has had the longest drought without a playoff victory? The list might surprise you a bit.

Seventeen of the 32 teams have won at least one playoff game in the past five seasons. But 11 teams — more than a third of the NFL! — have gone 10 seasons or more without a postseason victory. That's pain.
We've compiled the list of playoff win droughts, from shortest to longest, and it might give you a new perspective for which teams have suffered the longest for playoff success:

t-27. Baltimore Ravens
Last playoff victory: January 3, 2015 (2014 wildcard round against Pittsburgh Steelers)
Days since last playoff victory (as of July 15): 193 days

The day prior to the Cowboys' playoff victory, the Ravens beat the rival Steelers — after the teams split a pair of 20-point games in the regular season — as Joe Flacco shined and the Ravens defense sacked Ben Roethlisberger five times and picked him off twice. Few teams have the recent playoff success of the Ravens, who have won 10 of their past 14 postseason games, even with blowing two 14-point leads against the Patriots the following week after this game.

----

18. Pittsburgh Steelers
Last playoff victory: January 23, 2011 (2010 AFC championship game against New York Jets)
Days since last playoff victory (as of July 15): 1,634 days

Yes, we're coming up on almost five years in between Steelers playoff victories, can you believe it? That last victory was a weird one: The Steelers built a 24-0 first half lead and then watched Rex Ryan's fearless Jets team chip away before falling just short. How long ago was it? Antonio Brown had two passes thrown his way that game (the same number as Hines Ward) and Rashard Mendenhall — now a writer for HBO's "Ballers" — accounted for 153 of the Steelers' 287 yards.

---

4. Cleveland Browns
Last playoff victory: January 1, 1995 (1994 wildcard game against Patriots)
Days since last playoff victory (as of July 15): 7,500 days

Belichick defeated former boss Bill Parcells this game, the first of five head-to-head meetings they'd have as head coaches over the years, and no shocker: it was a 20-13 defensive grinder. This was still the Cleveland Browns 1.0, of course, and it would be another several months before word got out that owner Art Modell intended to move the team out of town. Heck, the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame hadn't even opened in town yet. The 2.0 Browns returned in 1999 as ... the Browns. But it hasn't been the same — one playoff appearance (a loss to the hated Steelers in 2002) and 12 seasons with six or fewer wins. Johnny Manziel was 2 when they won the last playoff game. Josh McCown, for those who wonder, was in high school. It's been a long time, no matter how you spin it. Seventy. Five. Hundred. Days.

---

[Image: giphy.gif]

1. Cincinnati Bengals
Last playoff victory: January 6, 1991 (1992 wildcard round against Oilers)
Days since last playoff victory (as of July 15): 8,956 days

Now we know why the Oilers skipped town — they kept losing in the playoffs to teams that would go years without another postseason win. But seriously, this is just painful. The Bengals, under Sam Wyche and Boomer Esiason, used to be good. Dalton and this generation's Bengals make the playoffs, too, but ... ick. Which is worse: making the playoffs and losing right away (as they have four straight years, and five of the past six) or not making it at all? The Bengals have done both, with equal aplomb. 

Two very different kinds of bad, but whatever they are, the Bengals have mastered it. How long ago was this? Let us count the ways: the first George Bush was in office, Michael Jordan had yet to win a championship with the Chicago Bulls and it was five months before "Smells Like Teen Spirit" was recorded. Lo, we were shackled with this, the No. 1 song on that fateful day in '91:

You mask is slipping.
Reply/Quote
(11-12-2015, 08:45 AM)GMDino Wrote: Which shows how amazing the franchise has been since then.

However...

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nfl-shutdown-corner/how-long-is-each-nfl-team-s-playoff-win-drought--for-some--the-wait-has-been-long--painful-184546011.html

It is always great when all Steeler's fan have left is " in the past" smack.

So keep going backwards, maybe back to the eras prior to 1970 too if you would like to share the true Steeler's history.

It's cool, we know our playoff history and we also know the Steeler's playoff history in the recent past as well,
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
(11-12-2015, 10:14 AM)Luvnit2 Wrote: It is always great when all Steeler's fan have left is " in the past" smack.

So keep going backwards, maybe back to the eras prior to 1970 too if you would like to share the true Steeler's history.

It's cool, we know our playoff history and we also know the Steeler's playoff history in the recent past as well,

Confused

Is that what your "sources" tell you? Cool

(11-11-2015, 05:01 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: sorry how long has it been since the almighty steelers won a playoff game? that was before they got Tebow'd right?

(11-11-2015, 11:21 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: This will be the 5th year in a row they don't win a playoff game. The longest streak since 1971.

Rock On
You mask is slipping.
Reply/Quote
(11-09-2015, 08:31 PM)Whatever Wrote: Judging by the rainbow in your sig, you are out of the closet, which is sadly only the second most disappointing day in your parent's lives.  The most disappointing was the day you jumped on the Steelers bandwagon.
Hilarious LMAO LMAO Ever heard this before SCS? I think that's pretty much close to what I said to you. In our first go around,3year ago. Other than than the bandwagon bit. I think my angle was the rainbow and unicorn  Rock On
Thanks ExtraRadiohead for the great sig

[Image: SE-KY-Bengal-Sig.png]
Reply/Quote
(11-12-2015, 04:57 PM)Se ky bengal Wrote: Hilarious LMAO LMAO Ever heard this before SCS? I think that's pretty much close to what I said to you. In our first go around,3year ago. Other than than the bandwagon bit. I think my angle was the rainbow and unicorn  Rock On

LOL   Yeah...It was lame back then too... Cool

Reply/Quote
(11-12-2015, 05:17 PM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: LOL   Yeah...It was lame back then too... Cool

No doubt. It seemed good at time   LOL

Reply/Quote
(11-12-2015, 05:56 PM)Se ky bengal Wrote: No doubt. It seemed goobd at time   LOL

His Sig is a veritable smack goldmine.  It's got what I think is intended to be a unicorn, but it doesn't have a horn.  Then who can forget the obvious grammar smack "We all be Cowboys fans".  So much fail.
Reply/Quote
(11-12-2015, 06:26 PM)Wh atever Wrote: His Sig is a veritable smack goldmine.  It's got what I think is intended to be a unicorn, but it doesn't have a horn.  Then who can forget the obvious grammar smack "We all be Cowboys fans".  So much fail.

REP I've never noticed that, thought it had a horn. 

Reply/Quote
(11-12-2015, 06:26 PM)Whatever Wrote: His Sig is a veritable smack goldmine.  It's got what I think is intended to be a unicorn, but it doesn't have a horn.  Then who can forget the obvious grammar smack "We all be Cowboys fans".  So much fail.

It's a pegasus. Pegasi do not have horns, but they do have wings. Unicorns have horns, but no wings. Learn your mystical beasts, fool!
Reply/Quote
(11-13-2015, 10:09 AM)Belsnickel Wrote: It's a pegasus. Pegasi do not have horns, but they do have wings. Unicorns have horns, but no wings. Learn your mystical beasts, fool!

Now here's a man who knows his equine details.
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
Reply/Quote
(11-13-2015, 10:34 AM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: Now here's a man who knows his equine details.

Learned all I could from Newt Scamander. Ninja
Reply/Quote
(11-12-2015, 06:26 PM)Whatever Wrote: His Sig is a veritable smack goldmine.  It's got what I think is intended to be a unicorn, but it doesn't have a horn.  Then who can forget the obvious grammar smack "We all be Cowboys fans".  So much fail.

I can't help that SLS...another Bengal fan, who wrote all the words you see in that sig, suffers from the same poor cinci education as the rest of you.   Hilarious

Reply/Quote
(11-13-2015, 10:51 AM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: I can't help that SLS...another Bengal fan, who wrote all the words you see in that sig, suffers from the same poor cinci education as the rest of you.   Hilarious

Always nice when they don't know the story behind the sig. LOL
Reply/Quote
(11-13-2015, 11:44 AM)Belsnickel Wrote: Always nice when they don't know the story behind the sig. LOL

I know.  It is, in my opinion, one of if not the best sig CinWillWin has ever created.  It has everything in it.

Reply/Quote