Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Alert When Single Game Tickets Go On Sale?
I check pretty often, but can someone please let everyone know when single game tickets go on sale just in case a few days go by when I forget to check or even for the day they go on sale so I can have someone call right away?

Maybe even get a sticky on this for anyone else that's wondering the same thing?

¡Gracias!
Reply/Quote
(07-15-2016, 11:41 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: I check pretty often, but can someone please let everyone know when single game tickets go on sale just in case a few days go by when I forget to check or even for the day they go on sale so I can have someone call right away?

Maybe even get a sticky on this for anyone else that's wondering the same thing?

¡Gracias!

I talked to a lady from the ticket office, and she said single game tickets won't go on sale until the end of summer.  Sucks don't it?!
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(07-17-2016, 04:15 PM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: I talked to a lady from the ticket office, and she said single game tickets won't go on sale until the end of summer.  Sucks don't it?!

Sucks very much.

It's a smart move by the ticket office because people will get freaked out that they'll miss out on games if they wait, so it pressures people to buy season tickets or ticket packages.

I'd love to go to all of them but all of my friends are married and most have kids now, so they can't get out as much and don't have that kind of spare money laying around.

I'm just trying to get the PrimeTime games because I know I'll be able to get people to go to those and none of the other games interest me enough to want to be there instead of being at house/bar parties with more friends/fans watching the games.

Also, as defending champ in our fantasy football league, I feel more inclined to at least check other games.
Reply/Quote
(07-17-2016, 09:56 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Sucks very much.

It's a smart move by the ticket office because people will get freaked out that they'll miss out on games if they wait, so it pressures people to buy season tickets or ticket packages.

This is exactly what she tried to do.  Unfortunately, I can't afford that kind of money.
Reply/Quote
(07-17-2016, 10:15 PM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: This is exactly what she tried to do.  Unfortunately, I can't afford that kind of money.

Not many people can.

My tickets aren't that expensive, and I didn't realize that a seat license was only $200 or so, but I'd need to buy four tickets for each game, so four seat licenses, and I'd need to get people to commit beforehand, which, like I said, with kids and wives and whatever now, no one can do, so there's a chance I'd end up with tickets and nothing to do with them, especially if they end up sucking.

For one set of tickets, after the preseason games and seat license, I'm already $1200 in, and I can't really afford that, especially when you think that I'd need to buy the other tickets with the risk of not being able to sell them, so being more in the hole. 
Reply/Quote
(07-17-2016, 10:24 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Not many people can.

My tickets aren't that expensive, and I didn't realize that a seat license was only $200 or so, but I'd need to buy four tickets for each game, so four seat licenses, and I'd need to get people to commit beforehand, which, like I said, with kids and wives and whatever now, no one can do, so there's a chance I'd end up with tickets and nothing to do with them, especially if they end up sucking.

For one set of tickets, after the preseason games and seat license, I'm already $1200 in, and I can't really afford that, especially when you think that I'd need to buy the other tickets with the risk of not being able to sell them, so being more in the hole. 

I hear ya'.  I guess I'll just wait until they release the single game tickets, or maybe pay a bit more and try Ticketmaster.  I just want tickets to 1 game.  That's all the time the Mrs. can get off.  
Reply/Quote
(07-17-2016, 10:30 PM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: I hear ya'.  I guess I'll just wait until they release the single game tickets, or maybe pay a bit more and try Ticketmaster.  I just want tickets to 1 game.  That's all the time the Mrs. can get off.  

My brother said he bought us a ticket pack with the two primetime games and then one preseason game, but I can't find that pack anywhere on the Bengals website, so who the hell knows.
Reply/Quote
Only 100.00 for one ticket to the Dolphins game on ticketmaster?

What's the catch?

Also, if I actually decide to drive 6 hours to this game, think someone who isn't a catfish would attend with me?
Reply/Quote
(07-29-2016, 05:42 PM)THE Bigzoman Wrote: Only 100.00 for one ticket to the Dolphins game on ticketmaster?

What's the catch?

You have to sit through a game between the Bengals and dolphins.
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(07-17-2016, 10:24 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Not many people can.

I got season tickets this year and no seat license.  They also offer a payment installment plan so you don't have to buy all at once.  (I think 4 payments).  I can give you the name of a Bengals ticket rep  if you are interested 
Reply/Quote
Me and my GF are coming to Cincinnati from Canada to watch the Bengals for the first time. I bought tickets to the Dolphins game but at the time tickets for the home opener against the Broncos weren't available. Now it seems tickets for the Broncos game are available on ticketmaster but only with the pre-party? and there are very few seats? Is it legitimately almost sold out or am I missing something?
Reply/Quote
(08-06-2016, 09:42 AM)Bengalbug Wrote: I got season tickets this year and no seat license.  They also offer a payment installment plan so you don't have to buy all at once.  (I think 4 payments).  I can give you the name of a Bengals ticket rep  if you are interested 
I might, but I also don't know because it's tough to find people to commit.

I'm also getting to the point where I'll want to be at big games (playoffs, PrimeTime, Pittsburgh, few other teams), but where it's almost more comfortable to just watch the games at home or at a bar or with friends.  

Financially, it also just makes more sense:  $100 a ticket, $8 a beer times 8 (two a quarter AT LEAST) for $64, two pieces of pizza, a Coney Crate, and whatever else, so you're looking at $200 a game.
(08-07-2016, 08:27 PM)likwit19 Wrote: Me and my GF are coming to Cincinnati from Canada to watch the Bengals for the first time. I bought tickets to the Dolphins game but at the time tickets for the home opener against the Broncos weren't available. Now it seems tickets for the Broncos game are available on ticketmaster but only with the pre-party? and there are very few seats? Is it legitimately almost sold out or am I missing something?

I think they're just doing that for some to avoid just selling single game tickets alone so that they can make more money.  

I had my brother call and he said that the Steelers game wasn't available yet, either, unless you bought a package deal (I thought he meant multiple games, but now that makes sense that he meant with the pre-party).

I already have the other PrimeTime game (Miami), and I'm having him call tomorrow to get the Steelers game.
Reply/Quote
(08-07-2016, 08:59 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: I think they're just doing that for some to avoid just selling single game tickets alone so that they can make more money.  

I had my brother call and he said that the Steelers game wasn't available yet, either, unless you bought a package deal (I thought he meant multiple games, but now that makes sense that he meant with the pre-party).

I already have the other PrimeTime game (Miami), and I'm having him call tomorrow to get the Steelers game.

OK thanks for the info. I guess I'll hold tight and keep checking... hopefully the main site announces when they are going to release the rest of the tickets.
Reply/Quote
So now I see you can buy a 2 game pack for the dolphins and broncos games. I have already bought dolphins tickets, and unfortunately i did so through ticketmaster... unfortunately because if I bought through the Bengals they would have credited me the dolphins ticket amounts to buying the 2 game pack that I essentially want to buy.

Hopefully they do end up releasing the single game tickets? The fellow on the phone wouldn't really say if they were going to or not.
Reply/Quote