Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Alex Redmond
(09-28-2020, 06:34 PM)Yojimbo Wrote: I was actually being fascist. I don’t want either of those two any more than I want Redmond.

Well that's bold.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-28-2020, 06:43 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Well that's bold.

Damn you autocorrect!
Reply/Quote
(09-28-2020, 06:34 PM)Yojimbo Wrote: I was actually being fascist.

Hey, hey, ho, ho! Yojimbo's got to go!  Hey, hey, ho, ho!!!

1, 2, 3, 4 this is not what we're here for!  5, 6, 7, 8  We do not allow hate!!!

RRREEEE!!!!  I hate fascists!!!
Reply/Quote
Michael Johnson and Bobby Hart were abused that game. I think Jim Turner sucks too
Reply/Quote
Redmond is an upgrade over Price or Johnson, so promote him and let him play until X get's back. And put Adeniji in at RT while they're at it. Roll with it for a half and see how they do.
Reply/Quote
What's Westerman up to?
Reply/Quote
[Image: 217198_127427784000132_4596766_n.jpg?_nc...e=5F97AB8F]

[Image: BTLZNIAELULYLJF.20150809160559.jpg?width=300]
Reply/Quote
(09-28-2020, 09:17 PM)Nati#1 Wrote: Michael Johnson and Bobby Hart were abused that game. I think Jim Turner sucks too

Then shouldn't that go on your billboard too?
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
When Alex Redmond looks like an upgrade, you know your OL sucks.
You can always trust an dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to look out for.
"Winning makes believers of us all"-Paul Brown
Reply/Quote
(09-28-2020, 05:16 PM)Truck_1_0_1_ Wrote: I think we will protect/promote him for a trial of 2 games or so and if it doesn't work, we don't need to give up a roster spot.

That's how I see it.

Last year, in game #9 he was in for 15 pass blocking snaps and received a grade of 21.5
In game #11 he was in for 44 pass blocking snaps and received a grade of 0.0  <----- that is not a typo.

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
Lower better right
Reply/Quote
(09-28-2020, 04:46 PM)Au165 Wrote: In 2018 Redmond had a 57 PFF grade, this year Price is 38.8 Johnson is 48.8 and even Michael Jordan is 54.3. As sad as it is to say, if we got 2018 Alex Redmond we would be getting an upgrade at any guard position we have currently. 

And he had Price playing next to him at Center 
Reply/Quote
Bringing back the guy we released for the guy we just released. Holy **** this staff is clueless.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Image: s4ed9rgnqb251.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(09-28-2020, 06:36 PM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: Is Cordy Glenn playing anywhere?

Nope he isn’t, but we burned that bridge.

Reply/Quote
(09-28-2020, 09:17 PM)Nati#1 Wrote: Michael Johnson and Bobby Hart were abused that game. I think Jim Turner sucks too

Jim Turner does suck, he’s been staunch that what we have on the roster is good enough to play better but yet here we are.

It’s either he can’t scheme to their strengths or these guys really are terrible players. Good coaches find a way to get good play out of bad players. It’s that simple.

Reply/Quote
(09-29-2020, 09:38 AM)yellowxdiscipline Wrote: Jim Turner does suck, he’s been staunch that what we have on the roster is good enough to play better but yet here we are.

It’s either he can’t scheme to their strengths or these guys really are terrible players. Good coaches find a way to get good play out of bad players. It’s that simple.

While I would be fine with letting Turner go and getting someone else (IF anyone is available), it was just a minute ago that everyone was clamoring for Frank Pollack. If you remember right, he couldn't get anything out of these bums either.
Reply/Quote
IS there a good reason why Fred Johnson isn't at least playing some snaps at RT? He was serviceable at OT last year.
Reply/Quote
(09-29-2020, 09:41 AM)Sled21 Wrote: While I would be fine with letting Turner go and getting someone else (IF anyone is available), it was just a minute ago that everyone was clamoring for Frank Pollack. If you remember right, he couldn't get anything out of these bums either.

I thought Pollack did a decent job considering the crap he had to work with. 
Reply/Quote
I’m just glad we spent so much time developing our young talent on the OL last year. John Jerry, Andre Smith, Cordy Glenn. The time we invested in those guys last year is really paying off.

A Hobson article from today says it’s Redmond’s turn. So I guess he is making a start from the practice squad.
Reply/Quote
(09-29-2020, 03:25 PM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: I’m just glad we spent so much time developing our young talent on the OL last year. John Jerry, Andre Smith, Cordy Glenn. The time we invested in those guys last year is really paying off.

A Hobson article from today says it’s Redmond’s turn. So I guess he is making a start from the practice squad.

Well Redmond may be a false start machine, but at least he is less a turnstyle than Johnson or Price....
Reply/Quote