Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Alex Redmond
Every thread turns into a debate between Fred and_____ any other poster.
Reply/Quote
(12-01-2018, 04:42 PM)Synric Wrote: I claim I'm smarter than PA when? 

I said it was stupid to keep Livings over Mathis and it was...stop trying to put words in my mouth.

Evans Mathis IMMEDIATELY after leaving Cincy became the best guard in football. Paul Alexander failed to recognize talent and played a player that was a lot worse over him. He kept putting in Livings over Mathis. Evan Mathis went on to prove he should have gotten the playing time in Cincy not Livings. 

I've shown you evidence from articles yet your only argument is that no one gave him a huge contract. The PFF article stated Evans could be the steal of free agency and guess what he was....

If you want to prove yourself right show me one article one person that said Evan Mathis didn't play well in Cincy. Only you are saying this you have no evidence no stats nothing.

I'll make a Sig bet you cant.

Love it, great posts BTW Synric.

Just backs up what i have been arguing with Fred for about 10 years it feels like.

(12-01-2018, 05:00 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Based on what? Your opinion? Your belief that the turd Piano man was even a decent Oline coach?

Synric already showed you articles that stated he was good in 2010 and for some unknown, strange reason, he was given much less playing time than the other turd Nate Livings. And everyone knows how PA felt about Livings. 

You couldn't possibly be more wrong about Mathis, since he went on to become a top guard in the entire NFL while Livings continued to be a smelly turd. 

Show one single article or a stat that states he didn't play well enough in '10 to deserve more snaps. You've already been shown those that state he should have.

ThumbsUp

(12-01-2018, 05:09 PM)bengalhoel Wrote: I dont see what the argument is here. This guy was on the bench and when he went somewhere else he was a Pro Bowl player. That is the end of story. He was on our bench and better than the person who was playing. Is it not the job of the coaches to motivate him if he is out of shape. Obviously someone was not doing his job. 

There is no argument really, but somehow Fred has been arguing this for a long damn time lol
Reply/Quote
(12-01-2018, 05:42 PM)BengalsBong Wrote: Every thread turns into a debate between Fred and_____ any other poster.

The Board needs a fredtoast. In a debate you always need someone to argue the other side. I usually stay out of it though I believe the last time me and Fred got into it was the mothership draft board when I argued Doug Martin over Trent Richardson.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-01-2018, 06:42 PM)Synric Wrote: The Board needs a fredtoast. In a debate you always need someone to argue the other side. I usually stay out of it though I believe the last time me and Fred got into it was the mothership draft board when I argued Doug Martin over Trent Richardson.

Yeah, wouldn't be any fun if we all agreed all the time ha

I get into it with Fred all the time, we agree once in awhile. :andy:
Reply/Quote