Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Alex Van Pelt
(01-17-2024, 10:05 PM)michaelsean Wrote: How did they fire their OC?  They lost everyone in offense and still managed to make the playoffs.

It's the Browns....
Reply/Quote
(01-18-2024, 12:50 PM)pally Wrote: I still think Kragthorpe will be promoted as opposed to bringing someone else in

I think you're right. I remember the whole succession plan being mentioned back in 2021. Everyone mentions that Pitcher is the OC in waiting, but the beat guys had mentioned there's a plan for QB coach. Kragthorpe probably takes the QB coach job and Knighten will take the asst. QB coach spot.
You can always trust an dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to look out for.
"Winning makes believers of us all"-Paul Brown
Reply/Quote
Teddy Bridgewater is retiring this season and believe he will be a great coach one day and would be a solid QB coach immediately.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
(01-19-2024, 07:05 AM)Go Cards Wrote: Teddy Bridgewater is retiring this season and believe he will be a great coach one day and would be a solid QB coach immediately.

These Louisville fans die hard on their players, man...
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-19-2024, 07:05 AM)Go Cards Wrote: Teddy Bridgewater is retiring this season and believe he will be a great coach one day and would be a solid QB coach immediately.
If I'm looking at an ex QB to be a coach, I'm pestering Ryan Fitzpatrick until he caves. How many different offenses did that guy run before he retired?! He'd be a much better QB coach that Teddy in my opinion.
Reply/Quote