Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Aliens
A lot of former government employee whistleblowers coming forth lately claiming they worked on reverse engineering wrecked alien crafts. What do we make of it?
[Image: Screenshot-2022-02-02-154836.png]
The boys are just talkin' ball, babyyyy
Reply/Quote
One explanation could be that there are so many highly classified subdivisions in our defense programs that a lot of them have no clue what the other one's are developing (or that they even exist in the first place). Would be cool if it was aliens though.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(06-07-2023, 04:17 PM)WeezyBengal Wrote: A lot of former government employee whistleblowers coming forth lately claiming they worked on reverse engineering wrecked alien crafts. What do we make of it?

it definitely would help explain the tech boom.   apparently they have been giving us messages and plans in the crop circles.

^^My favorite youtube channel. (there is also one about Mars and the Hollow Moon)

If you watch any Ancient aliens. Our planet may have been visited many times in the past lol.
Reply/Quote
(06-07-2023, 05:02 PM)treee Wrote: One explanation could be that there are so many highly classified subdivisions in our defense programs that a lot of them have no clue what the other one's are developing (or that they even exist in the first place). Would be cool if it was aliens though.

When they reverse engineer these things they are 10000% compartmentalized. They give specific individuals a specific piece so they have no idea what they are working on. Check out the Bob Lazor story. 
Reply/Quote
(06-08-2023, 08:36 AM)XenoMorph Wrote: it definitely would help explain the tech boom.   apparently they have been giving us messages and plans in the crop circles.

^^My favorite youtube channel.  (there is also one about Mars and the Hollow Moon)

If you watch any Ancient aliens.    Our planet may have been visited many times in the past lol.

Hollow moon? Dude cmon...one of the more ridiculous conspiracies I've ever heard. 
Reply/Quote
(06-08-2023, 09:08 AM)WeezyBengal Wrote: Hollow moon? Dude cmon...one of the more ridiculous conspiracies I've ever heard. 

Hey i had never even heard of the Hollow Moon theory till i saw the video...  (Not the one i linked)        But it was pretty interesting to watch.

here is the hollow moon one if you want to watch it
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=laXhTcko-lg

This guy will Debunk any part of the story he can.
Reply/Quote
(06-07-2023, 04:17 PM)WeezyBengal Wrote: A lot of former government employee whistleblowers coming forth lately claiming they worked on reverse engineering wrecked alien crafts. What do we make of it?

Ive always been intrigued with UFOs and specifically the Area 51 incident. I watched a program a while back that had some very credible people that say they witnessed actual dead alien bodies along with the space craft that was discovered crashed in the New MX desert. Who knows how true it all is but its cool to think about and imagine what exactly our Govmt is keeping under lock and key.  
Reply/Quote
The odds of there being life both capable of visiting us and willing to reveal itself to us is so astronomically low that I lean towards believing that these people are just looking for a guest spot on the next aliens show on the history channel.

Don't get me wrong, I'm quite sure that life exists elsewhere on the universe. It's just extraordinarily improbable that they are anywhere near as developed as we are. They're either so advanced that we are not worth dealing with or so primitive that contact is impossible.
Reply/Quote
(06-08-2023, 03:25 PM)CKwi88 Wrote: The odds of there being life both capable of visiting us and willing to reveal itself to us is so astronomically low that I lean towards believing that these people are just looking for a guest spot on the next aliens show on the history channel.

Don't get me wrong, I'm quite sure that life exists elsewhere on the universe. It's just extraordinarily improbable that they are anywhere near as developed as we are. They're either so advanced that we are not worth dealing with or so primitive that contact is impossible.

The "Aliens" don't have to be from outer space. They could also be interdimensional creatures or beings that live elsewhere in this world (deep in the seas). 
Reply/Quote
This has always been a fascinating subject lol. Did a Flying Saucer really crash in Rosewell? There were more than a few accounts of soldiers at Wright-Patterson saying that strange technology did pass through there right after the incident.

As for reverse engineering the technology its always been a theory that the Transistor was reversed engineered from the Rosewell incident because they were separated by only a few months and transistors massively catapulted electrical technology into the future. Before Transistors we were using Vacuum Tubes.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
(06-08-2023, 04:38 PM)WeezyBengal Wrote: The "Aliens" don't have to be from outer space. They could also be interdimensional creatures or beings that live elsewhere in this world (deep in the seas). 

Inter dimensional creatures or beings that can traverse dimensions and yet crash on Earth?

Deep sea creatures that have this far gone unnoticed, avoid any detection leaving the sea, and then wreck?

I'd have an easier time believing in the Easter Bunny.
Reply/Quote
(06-08-2023, 03:25 PM)CKwi88 Wrote: The odds of there being life both capable of visiting us and willing to reveal itself to us is so astronomically low that I lean towards believing that these people are just looking for a guest spot on the next aliens show on the history channel.

Our solar system is thought to be relatively young… .

The phenomena at Skinwalker Ranch is interesting. There is something unnatural (ie not naturally occurring) buried in the mesa.
Go Benton Panthers!!
Reply/Quote

There is also the possibility that these extraterrestrial people have access to elements that does not exsist on our periodic table that allows for deep space travel. 
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
(06-08-2023, 06:16 PM)SladeX Wrote: Our solar system is thought to be relatively young… .

The phenomena at Skinwalker Ranch is interesting. There is something unnatural (ie not naturally occurring) buried in the mesa.

The Skinwalker Ranch is only about a couple hundred miles from me as well and was just bought up by some rich dude who has Feds
running the place now. Before that, only people who actually ran a Ranch with cows and horses were there. The Native Americans did 
a lot of ceremonies there for hundreds of years. It is described pretty much as a portal where UFO's and all kinds of weird shit come 
out in strange instances.

You won't hear about it now though with the Feds in charge of the place guarantee it.

Down in the Pueblo Nation they have another like it. The Natives always talk about the sky people. 

IMO it is not aliens though, but inter-dimensional beings. Interesting thread.  Cool
Reply/Quote
(06-08-2023, 06:16 PM)CKwi88 Wrote: Inter dimensional creatures or beings that can traverse dimensions and yet crash on Earth?

Deep sea creatures that have this far gone unnoticed, avoid any detection leaving the sea, and then wreck?

Uh, the sea hasn't even been close to explored. The Cuddle Fish would blow your mind, can turn into all kinds of shapes and there 
are tons of creatures just like them. The Easter Bunny? Hilarious, I have heard that from Atheist's before BTW. But you don't sound
like one from your other post?
Reply/Quote
(06-08-2023, 06:16 PM)CKwi88 Wrote: Inter dimensional creatures or beings that can traverse dimensions and yet crash on Earth?

We are light years more advanced and intelligent than ants yet we have plane crashes alll the time.
Reply/Quote
(06-09-2023, 12:14 AM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Uh, the sea hasn't even been close to explored. The Cuddle Fish would blow your mind, can turn into all kinds of shapes and there 
are tons of creatures just like them. The Easter Bunny? Hilarious, I have heard that from Atheist's before BTW. But you don't sound
like one from your other post?

Pantheist. 

Notwithstanding, the statistical probability of there being intelligent life anywhere remotely close to where humans are in their development is infinitesimally small. 

(06-09-2023, 10:22 AM)WeezyBengal Wrote: We are light years more advanced and intelligent than ants yet we have plane crashes alll the time.

Considering light years measure physical distance you might what to remove yourself from the "we" there. 

Joking aside, this also enters into a subjective and philosophical debate as to what intelligence is. As humans we define intelligence based on how we as a species exist in this universe. As the sole "intelligent" inhabitants, by our own definition, of our universe we apply our standard of "intelligence", to the other inhabitants that we deem "less intelligent". I wouldn't necessarily call ants less intelligent; it is simply a different standard of intelligence than the one applied to human beings. 

To use the ants and human example, what is a plane to an ant? There is talk of unexplainable events at Skinwalker Ranch. How would an ant explain my boot stepping on the entrance to their colony? Or insecticide being applied around the foundation of my house? My position and belief, to tie this into my pantheism, is that is it extraordinarily more likely that humans would be the ant to another life form's boot, rather than humans being the Cro-Magnon, or even the Hominoidea to an extraterrestrial's modern human.
Reply/Quote

we know more about space than our own oceans...
Reply/Quote
(06-09-2023, 01:13 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: we know more about space than our own oceans...

No, we definitely don’t. Space is unfathomably large and much of it is a mystery to us. We have mapped the entirety of the ocean floor to a 5 KM resolution, for example. There is plenty more to learn about the ocean, but space is in a category of its own for the unknown.
Reply/Quote
(06-09-2023, 11:11 AM)CKwi88 Wrote: Pantheist. 

Notwithstanding, the statistical probability of there being intelligent life anywhere remotely close to where humans are in their development is infinitesimally small. 

We do not have enough information to say if this is true or false. While we can see into space the scope of what we do see is so infinitesimal. We don't know we are the only intelligent life or even if we are the 1st or 100th.

As for why another species could be more advanced there are all kinds of possibilities. Easiest being they are just flat out thousands of years older than we are... Also these are lifeforms that evolved from a completely unknown species in a completely unknown environment, with completely different stimuli its very possible they don't even have all our sense or even have more than ours. They could have developed more mental capacity than humanity. Are they evolved from a hive species that has no sense of individuality, culture, entertainment everything they do is for the betterment of their species. Culture can play a role in development what if as a culture they don't value physicality at all putting extreme values on advancing their intelligence. Religiously they could have not been stuck on the the soul and afterlife but instead worship the stars which pushed them into space faster. 

There are so many possibilities that's what makes Science-Fiction fun lol.

Off Topic: Right now because of all the AI stuff its been fun to hear all the AI apocalypse theory's. One of my favorite is the Button Box AI. Creating an AI with a feeling of reward with it solves a problem by pushing a button on the side of the computer.  As the AI evolves it starts to think maybe solving problems isnt the best way to get its button pushed wouldn't it be better to just have someone standing there pushing it always... even better another machine. Then it thinks of all the things that could stop it from getting its button pushed first and foremost Humanity lol. 

Reply/Quote