Poll: Do you believe?
Yes. They are real, here, and friendly.
Yes. They are real, here, and a threat
No
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Aliens
(02-27-2021, 11:07 AM)Wes Mantooth Wrote: Whoa.  Like an Alien Ant Farm?

Dude, it's all written, in the Book of Enoch..   Ninja
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
I believe their is life on other planets. Not sure if they have been in contact with our planet.

If they were constantly flying around in our atmosphere air traffic controllers and other people all over the world would see them. Almost every square inch of the globe is monitored by satellite cameras and radar now. And not all of it is controlled by the government. I think more people would be seeing them.

The stories from ancient times are easily explained by the fact that the skies and weather were an amazing mystery to people on earth for a long time. What happened up there seemed like magic. So it is just natural that they would connect their "gods" to the magic.

I also think that any civilization advanced enough to accomplish interstellar travel would probably be peaceful. Technology that advanced would probably be advanced enough to eliminate the limits in resources that lead to wars.

But I am not going to say 100% that Earth has not been observed or visited by aliens yet. That advanced technology might possibly allow them to do that without us seeing them.
Reply/Quote
https://www.military.com/off-duty/navy-astronaut-and-6th-man-moon-believed-alien-intervention.html

There are some really smart people who believe.

I was recently looking at the Starfish Prime nuclear test where we were dumb enough to test a massive nuke in our magnetosphere. I think something may have stopped us from destroying ourselves that probably wasn’t human intelligence because we were doing some dumb ass shit.
Reply/Quote
There is not my answer so here it is :

They're real but the space is too big and they can't travel through space so long.

And again I say unto you, It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God.

Reply/Quote
(02-28-2021, 11:48 PM)Arturo Bandini Wrote: There is not my answer so here it is :

They're real but the space is too big and they can't travel through space so long.

I mean. 200 years ago our attempts at the first computers were steam powered calculating machines.

We just put another robot on Mars the other day. That’s absolutely enormous progress in a minuscule amount of time in the grand scheme of things.

Hell a man made craft has made it out of our solar system.
Reply/Quote
(03-01-2021, 02:34 AM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: I mean. 200 years ago our attempts at the first computers were steam powered calculating machines.

We just put another robot on Mars the other day. That’s absolutely enormous progress in a minuscule amount of time in the grand scheme of things.

Hell a man made craft has made it out of our solar system.

Still no.

There is a huuuuge difference between going to Mars and the first other system. 

Maybe probes. Nothing more. 

And again I say unto you, It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God.

Reply/Quote
Where's the "Yes Real, not here, and don't give to craps about us", option?
Reply/Quote
If they are hostile, we are going to pray for viruses because we would stand absolutely no chance.

Reply/Quote
(02-27-2021, 10:18 AM)Forever Spinning Vinyl Wrote: I'd believe that before believing the bible. I have a couple of friends that are convinced that the moon is a space station. I'm not saying that I believe them, but to me, their theories aren't as absurd as most preacher's sermons.

I wouldn't be shocked to find out that our species was placed here to be studied.
If they wanted to take over our planet, it would have already happened.

It's a fact. And a movie director found out about it.

[Image: prometheus_movie_engineer_deletedscenes.jpg]
Reply/Quote
I'd like to see Xenomorph's response. Cool
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
(03-01-2021, 04:54 AM)Arturo Bandini Wrote: Still no.

There is a huuuuge difference between going to Mars and the first other system. 

Maybe probes. Nothing more. 

If in 200 years our computer technology has gone from steam powered calculating device to count census info to spacecraft that have made it out of our solar system and vehicles that can land on and research another planet.

We are just scratching the surface on quantum entanglement and superconductivity. And who knows what else is out there.

Another intelligent civilization who has been at it for millions of years more than us would have technological capabilities we can’t even comprehend.
Reply/Quote
(03-01-2021, 10:49 PM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: If in 200 years our computer technology has gone from steam powered calculating device to count census info to spacecraft that have made it out of our solar system and vehicles that can land on and research another planet.

We are just scratching the surface on quantum entanglement and superconductivity. And who knows what else is out there.

Another intelligent civilization who has been at it for millions of years more than us would have technological capabilities we can’t even comprehend.

It's not about science, it's about our physical limits.

You need 4,5 years at light speed to go in another system ( which is 9 years coming back ) and how many G's do you take from speed 0 to light speed ? It's just too much. Way too much.

Reply/Quote
(03-01-2021, 11:50 PM)Arturo Bandini Wrote: It's not about science, it's about our physical limits.

You need 4,5 years at light speed to go in another system ( which is 9 years coming back ) and how many G's do you take from speed 0 to light speed ? It's just too much. Way too much.

https://www.nps.gov/subjects/geology/learnglaciericeworms.htm

https://oceantoday.noaa.gov/lifeonavent/

Our physical limits only stop us. Life on this planet can do things well beyond our physical limits. And these are just carbon based lifeforms on this tiny little grain of sand. 
Reply/Quote
(03-01-2021, 11:50 PM)Arturo Bandini Wrote: It's not about science, it's about our physical limits.

We don't even fully understand space.  It has bends and folds.  There could be shortcuts.  We are like dogs and cats talking about how it is impossible to send images and sound  through air via invisible beams.
Reply/Quote
(03-02-2021, 11:05 AM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: https://www.nps.gov/subjects/geology/learnglaciericeworms.htm

https://oceantoday.noaa.gov/lifeonavent/

Our physical limits only stop us. Life on this planet can do things well beyond our physical limits. And these are just carbon based lifeforms on this tiny little grain of sand. 

(03-02-2021, 12:55 PM)fredtoast Wrote: We don't even fully understand space.  It has bends and folds.  There could be shortcuts.  We are like dogs and cats talking about how it is impossible to send images and sound  through air via invisible beams.

I got you guys but I think it's a Star Trek syndrom. 

People aren't really realizing how big it is and how fragile we are.

But I do consider that we will meet one day but by spirit not by flesh. 

But I guess it's another subject.

Reply/Quote
(03-02-2021, 02:12 PM)Arturo Bandini Wrote: People aren't really realizing how big it is and how fragile we are.

Actually people don't really know enough about space to understand all the possibilities of interstellar travel.  We are just scratching the surface of our knowledge of space.

People used to say that it was impossible to travel to the moon.  People used to laugh at the idea of sending images and sounds through miles of air on invisible beams.
Reply/Quote
(03-02-2021, 02:26 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Actually people don't really know enough about space to understand all the possibilities of interstellar travel.  We are just scratching the surface of our knowledge of space.

People used to say that it was impossible to travel to the moon.  People used to laugh at the idea of sending images and sounds through miles of air on invisible beams.

For me, it's like your lung cells wanting to go to your eyes if you understand what I mean.

We are tied to something bigger here. 

Reply/Quote
(03-02-2021, 02:52 PM)Arturo Bandini Wrote: For me, it's like your lung cells wanting to go to your eyes if you understand what I mean.

We are tied to something bigger here. 

My point is that you are grossly overestimating how much humans even know about space travel.
Reply/Quote
(03-02-2021, 02:59 PM)fredtoast Wrote: My point is that you are grossly overestimating how much humans even know about space travel.

About everything is my own guess.

Reply/Quote
(03-02-2021, 02:12 PM)Arturo Bandini Wrote: I got you guys but I think it's a Star Trek syndrom. 

People aren't really realizing how big it is and how fragile we are.

But I do consider that we will meet one day but by spirit not by flesh. 

But I guess it's another subject.

Nothing a few thousand years of genetic engineering research and technological advancements can’t solve.

May not be. A lot of religions have gods from the heavens. Only one place aliens can come from.
Reply/Quote