Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
All-AFC North Team via CBSsports.com
(08-29-2022, 11:19 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: I'd take Mixon over Chubb every day of the week!

That's a crazy take...

Everyone knows how people talk about Jessie Bate's missed tackles? Alot of those miss tackles come from playing Nick Chubb twice a year. Chubb is so difficult to get on the ground.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(08-30-2022, 12:35 AM)Synric Wrote: That's a crazy take...

Everyone knows how people talk about Jessie Bate's missed tackles? Alot of those miss tackles come from playing Nick Chubb twice a year. Chubb is so difficult to get on the ground.

And he does that to everyone. His YAC are ridiculous. So you can’t even say it’s just from running behind stellar OL’s.

Reply/Quote
Crazy to see we have a RG, C and LB on that list! Id take Reader over both of those DT but all 3 are good players. Hendrickson and McPherson would be on this list in every other division they got unlucky lol.

Cigar
Reply/Quote
(08-29-2022, 06:05 PM)Sled21 Wrote: I'm not sold on those edge rushers being better than Hendrickson

Myles garret and TJ watt? They are 2 of the top 5 in the NFL.
Reply/Quote
Give it a couple more seasons and Shooter is totally taking the kicker spot from Tucker.
Reply/Quote
(08-29-2022, 05:49 PM)bfine32 Wrote: We got 1 player on D?

DJ Reader isn't mentioned.  List sucks for that reason.  Calais Campbell is 137 years old.  
Reply/Quote
(08-30-2022, 12:25 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Everyone sleeps on Jonathan Taylor.

Yeah, he might be better than both Henry and Chubb honestly. But Chubb is the best RB in our Division hands down.
Reply/Quote
I'm not sure anyone in the NFL is taking Calais Campbell over DJ Reader and I think the writer must have forgotten about Wyatt Teller at RG. Awuzie deserves it more than Newsome as well. Newsome was good, but he was also a rookie and Awuzie outperformed him.

Other than that, this looks like a good list. I didn't think about it until now, but Karras is actually the best C in the AFCN. Which is kind of sad. Probably doesn't help that Cleveland is currently 4 centers deep in their depth chart after cutting Tretter and the season ending injuries to Nick Harris and Dawson Deaton. I do expect Linderbaum to take that title relatively soon though.
Reply/Quote
(08-31-2022, 09:16 AM)Crazyjdawg Wrote: I'm not sure anyone in the NFL is taking Calais Campbell over DJ Reader and I think the writer must have forgotten about Wyatt Teller at RG. Awuzie deserves it more than Newsome as well. Newsome was good, but he was also a rookie and Awuzie outperformed him.

Other than that, this looks like a good list. I didn't think about it until now, but Karras is actually the best C in the AFCN. Which is kind of sad. Probably doesn't help that Cleveland is currently 4 centers deep in their depth chart after cutting Tretter and the season ending injuries to Nick Harris and Dawson Deaton. I do expect Linderbaum to take that title relatively soon though.

What team is Linderbaum on again? Forgot he was drafted in our Division? Must of been the Ravens, I just forgot.
Reply/Quote