• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
'All About That Bass'

-That which we need most, will be found where we want to visit least.-
Reply/Quote
Rep. I like them a lot.
Reply/Quote
Man that blonde is stunning.
Reply/Quote
(07-23-2015, 11:46 AM)Beaker Wrote: Man that blonde is stunning.

i was just about the make the same comment myself. Hottest of the 3, but I'd pay any of them by the hour no doubt.
Reply/Quote
(07-23-2015, 01:46 AM)fredtoast Wrote: Rep.  I like them a lot.

Yeah I think they're fantastic. So much so that I'm gonna go to Scranton PA to see them in November. I just found them yesterday ( when I posted this vid ) and I'm blown away. Had you heard of them before?

Beak and others like the blonde, she's hot no doubt and can sing to boot. You should hear her rendition of 'Take Me To Church'. But that brunette in the middle has a way better voice and is oh so sultry and sexy. She's the one for me. 
Reply/Quote
Thanks for the video, OP. I haven't heard of this band and I really liked that version of the song. I've checked out a couple other videos by them which are good as well. From the little research I've just done on them should I assume it's the pianist's band with a revolving door of contributors?
Reply/Quote
(07-23-2015, 07:48 PM)MoneyCityManiac Wrote: Thanks for the video, OP. I haven't heard of this band and I really liked that version of the song. I've checked out a couple other videos by them which are good as well. From the little research I've just done on them should I assume it's the pianist's band with a revolving door of contributors?

That's my take as far as the leader of the band. But it is definite a revolving door of singers and even players. They're great aren't they?
Reply/Quote
(07-23-2015, 04:49 PM)Devils Advocate Wrote: Yeah I think they're fantastic. So much so that I'm gonna go to Scranton PA to see them in November. I just found them yesterday ( when I posted this vid ) and I'm blown away. Had you heard of them before?

Beak and others like the blonde, she's hot no doubt and can sing to boot. You should hear her rendition of 'Take Me To Church'. But that brunette in the middle has a way better voice and is oh so sultry and sexy. She's the one for me. 

Yes.  The young lady in the middle definitely has the most captivating voice.
Reply/Quote
(07-25-2015, 12:23 AM)Harmening Wrote: Yes.  The young lady in the middle definitely has the most captivating voice.

Yeah. Watch her cover Radiohead's 'Creep'. Absolutely incredible. 
Reply/Quote
(07-25-2015, 12:27 AM)Devils Advocate Wrote: Yeah. Watch her cover Radiohead's 'Creep'. Absolutely incredible. 

Just did.  
Wow.  She has just a great vibe.
Reply/Quote