Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
All Denver QB's out tomorrow
They have all been deemed high risk close contact and thus ineligible to play. They don't plan to forfeit either so it will be interesting to see who they use at QB.

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/30408624/sources-denver-broncos-qbs-ruled-ineligible-vs-new-orleans-saints
[Image: hFcJI4.png]
Reply/Quote
(11-28-2020, 08:36 PM)cinci4life Wrote: They have all been deemed high risk close contact and thus ineligible to play. They don't plan to forfeit either so it will be interesting to see who they use at QB.

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/30408624/sources-denver-broncos-qbs-ruled-ineligible-vs-new-orleans-saints

Whoever it is, will still have better stats then Ryan Finley.

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(11-29-2020, 01:47 AM)Murdock2420 Wrote: Whoever it is, will still have better stats then Ryan Finley.

LOL

Embarrassing but probable.

Reply/Quote
As local news for me, this story has made me laugh a bit this week. They tried to get an exemption to allow one of their coaches to play QB. But it looks like they'll be playing an UDFA WR at QB today. Could get ugly fast...

The worst part for the team is actually that they'll get fined and lose a draft pick over not following the proper guidelines, which I think is going to hurt a lot more than a likely loss today. Especially since that loss would help them maintain better draft position.
Reply/Quote
1 completion for 13 yards.

I have to believe that the other 31 QB rooms in the league learned a valuable lesson from the Broncos pain.
Reply/Quote
Did anyone watch this? It was PAINFUL! Poor guy had 0 chance.

Part of me thinks they put him in as a joke or on a bet. He slept with Elways daughter and they tried to get him killed.
Reply/Quote
Hmmm... let’s think about this. Denver has to play while Baltimore/Pittsburgh gets pushed back? If teams can’t play because players are infected, then there were protocols broken. Why make an example out of Denver? Must be revenue driven.

Reply/Quote