Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
All LSU Mock (fun only)
Sometimes you get enough prospects from a single school where projections could allow you reasonably take a prospect from that school in every round.

I figured I'd try a full LSU mock and see how it'd turn out just for fun...

1) Joe Burrow, QB - Franchise QB.

2) Patrick Queen, LB - Rangy, athletic, fast LB who could be here because he really only produced for half of one season.

3) Clyde Edwards-Helaire, RB - A do-it-all RB who can run and catch. Heir to Mixon (if he holds out and/or Bengals let him leave in FA) or Bernard. Burrow's safety valve. Also has value as a KR.

4) Damien Lewis, RG - Powerful mauler at RG who will drive off the ball and really boost the run game.

5) Thaddeus Moss, TE - Good blocking TE who can still contribute in the passing game and may have started blossoming into a good pass catcher to boot.

6) Saahdiq Charles, OL - OT with shorter arms who could offer value as a swing OT or move inside to OG. Needs to build strength for sure but has good athleticism and can recover. He can develop behind Jonah, Fred, and Bobbie.

7) Michael Divinity Jr., LB - Developmental LB who has experience playing both as an ILB and rushing off the edge. Would land on the PS or be the last LB off the bench as a rookie.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Wouldn't be the worst draft they have had in recent years!
Reply/Quote
(04-16-2020, 12:33 PM)SHRacerX Wrote: Wouldn't be the worst draft they have had in recent years!

True, that was last year!  Ninja
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
Too bad you couldn't find a way to get Jefferson in there.

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(04-16-2020, 12:43 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Too bad you couldn't find a way to get Jefferson in there.

Pretty amazing that WR was all we missed!  There was some WR at LSU that I forget his name but he ran a 4.28  forty or soemthing ridiculous like that?
Reply/Quote
(04-16-2020, 03:57 PM)SHRacerX Wrote: Pretty amazing that WR was all we missed!  There was some WR at LSU that I forget his name but he ran a 4.28  forty or soemthing ridiculous like that?

At the Combine? No.
The only wideout to run under a 4.3 was Henry Ruggs.
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote