Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
"All-Or-Nothing"
"All-Or-Nothing" (AON) is a series on Amazon Prime Video that is similar if not better in some ways than "Hard-Knocks." AON is now in season 3 and features the Dallas Cowboys. I recommend Bengal fans to watch this if you want to learn about Frank Pollack, the new Offensive Line coach for the Bengals.

They also featured other teams but not the Bengals thus far. They featured Michigan college football and I learned a lot about my hated rival. I think they do not feature Mo Hurst because of his health issues but his DE team-mate Gary looks like a future Bengal.

I just started the series (I fell asleep lol) but usually the coaching staff is prominent in the series. Pollack looks like a mean dude sort of like our new Center, Billy Price.
[Image: maXCb2f.jpg]
-Paul Brown
“When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less.”

My album "Dragon"
https://www.humbert-lardinois.com/

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(04-29-2018, 04:03 PM)psychdoctor Wrote: "All-Or-Nothing" (AON)is a series on Amazon Prime Video that is similar if not better in some ways than "Hard-Knocks."  AON is now in season 3 and features the Dallas Cowboys.  I recommend Bengal fans to watch this if you want to learn about Frank Pollack, the new Offensive Line coach for the Bengals.  

They also featured other teams but not the Bengals thus far.  They featured Michigan college football and I learned a lot about my hated rival.  I think they do not feature Mo Hurst because of his health issues but his DE team-mate Gary looks like a future Bengal.  

I just started the series (I fell asleep lol) but usually the coaching staff is prominent in the series.  Pollack looks like a mean dude sort of like our new Center, Billy Price.

Damnit. I just cancelled Prime! Let me know when there is something with the Bengals and I will renew for a month and cancel again.

Reply/Quote
I enjoy the All or Nothing series, and narrated by Jon Hamm who I think does a great job with it. Although I keep picturing him sitting in a lounge chair in a 60's office with a glass of scotch and a cigarette as he narrates it. :)

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ    Yeah
Reply/Quote
(04-29-2018, 04:21 PM)George Cantstandya Wrote: I enjoy the All or Nothing series, and narrated by Jon Hamm who I think does a great job with it.  Although I keep picturing him sitting in a lounge chair in a 60's office with a glass of scotch and a cigarette as he narrates it. :)

Now that's a dream job!

Reply/Quote
(04-29-2018, 04:31 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: Now that's a dream job!

He was the star of Mad Men (although I'd argue Christina Hendricks was a star as well Wink ), so that is why I see him that way when I hear him narrate.  Sorry going off topic now. Back to why it is worth a watch this year, seeing some glimpses of Pollack behind the scenes.

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ    Yeah
Reply/Quote
(04-29-2018, 04:36 PM)George Cantstandya Wrote: He was the star of Mad Men (although I'd argue Christina Hendricks was a star as well Wink ), so that is why I see him that way when I hear him narrate.  

When I see Christina Hendricks I think not of Mad Men but her classic character YoSaffBridg!
Reply/Quote
(04-29-2018, 04:41 PM)Joelist Wrote: When I see Christina Hendricks I think not of Mad Men but her classic character YoSaffBridg!

Damn Christina Hendricks! LOL...

[Image: dHoshAJ.gif]

Reply/Quote
When I first saw this thread title, I thought it was going to be about how polarized the fan base is with this current draft class. Alas, it's just about a TV show.. LOL

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
After watching more, the Cowboy's practice facility is amazing. As a Bengals fan very jealous. Also the more I watch I can see why they let Dez go.

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ    Yeah
Reply/Quote
(04-29-2018, 08:34 PM)George Cantstandya Wrote: After watching more, the Cowboy's practice facility is amazing.  As a Bengals fan very jealous.

The cowboy organization is first class for sure.  I just wish the Bengals would invest in a bubble practice field for the players.
-Paul Brown

My album "Dragon"

Reply/Quote
Also includes cameos by ex-Bengals Mike Nuggent and Jake Elliot (shown missing a 34 yard field goal) during the game against the Cowboys.

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ    Yeah
Reply/Quote
(04-29-2018, 11:48 PM)George Cantstandya Wrote: Also includes cameos by ex-Bengals Nuggent and Jake Elliot (who shanked a 34 yarder) during the game against the Cowboys.

i just started the 3rd episode.  Good stuff
-Paul Brown

My album "Dragon"

Reply/Quote