Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
All Things Not Islamaphobia/Terrorism/open borders/Anything French
(11-17-2015, 01:05 PM)masterpanthera_t Wrote: I can commend your personal efforts, but here's a point:  you might be able to do so because you're given freedoms.  In those other countries, the "passive" allowance might very well be due to fear.  Therefore, it's not as simple.  My point is just that, it's not a simple issue.  It needs a much more nuanced discussion and approach.  Given our government's ability to monitor so much of the rest of the world, I think we have the capability to check whom we allow in to the country.  I of course don't profess to have all the answers, but there could be solutions if there is a detailed and nuanced approach.

This is true for most things. But the American way is not the way of nuance. Saying a problem is much more complex than just a black and white issue, the solution is one that will require many variables to be taken into consideration, and it is beyond your current comprehension of the situation to provide such a solution, will just result in mockery by certain individuals on the forum.
(11-17-2015, 12:10 AM)GMDino Wrote: So they can count them but not catch them?

Cool story.

Yes, they can use various technology to count them fairly accurately, they just can't always get to where the "undocumented immigrants" are, or simply don't have the manpower, but they are closing off the main routes that used to be heavily traveled and making the immigrants take the harder path.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(11-17-2015, 01:24 PM)Belsnickel Wrote: This is true for most things. But the American way is not the way of nuance. Saying a problem is much more complex than just a black and white issue, the solution is one that will require many variables to be taken into consideration, and it is beyond your current comprehension of the situation to provide such a solution, will just result in mockery by certain individuals on the forum.

Then these individuals don't realize that a simplistic approach leads to unintended consequences which only end up causing more problems.
(11-17-2015, 01:18 PM)Rotobeast Wrote: I will concede to another fair point,  but  I remain concerned over the conditioned behavior. 

I am all for discussion of a solution and I have even suggested components  towards such.

Oh, btw, the conditioned behavior and how to address it would have to be a part of the nuanced approach.
(11-17-2015, 02:18 PM)masterpanthera_t Wrote: Oh, btw, the conditioned behavior and how to address it would have to be a part of the nuanced approach.

How could we go about that ?
Do we require a "re-education" program, before processing the individual ?

I'm still of the idea for a neutral site for long-term observation.
(11-17-2015, 02:52 PM)Rotobeast Wrote: How could we go about that ?

I'm ok with that idea.  Also as someone brought up, military bases where people could be monitored.  I'm all for taking in those who have fallen under need, but I don't see why it needs to go further than that.  I would provide them food, shelter and education and hopefully in 5 years if Syria stabilizes, send them back to their homes.  If others insist on having them become citizens or permanent residents, then there needs to be an assimilation program.
(11-17-2015, 03:08 PM)masterpanthera_t Wrote: I'm ok with that idea.  Also as someone brought up, military bases where people could be monitored.  I'm all for taking in those who have fallen under need, but I don't see why it needs to go further than that.  I would provide them food, shelter and education and hopefully in 5 years if Syria stabilizes, send them back to their homes.  If others insist on having them become citizens or permanent residents, then there needs to be an assimilation program.

That would be me.
Wink
(11-17-2015, 11:45 AM)Rotobeast Wrote: I think we should just contribute money to any country already hosting them.
Greece is in so far over their heads, let them house them to pay back the rest of the EU.
Also, what about the ghost cities in China ?
They built those huge cities and they sit there unused.
Seems like a no brainer.

Because China is smart and closing its border I am sure .

woukd love to see them sent to China or Russia. Their shenanigans would last no time before they were stamped out.
(11-17-2015, 02:52 PM)Rotobeast Wrote: How could we go about that ?

I like this idea. Some remote area away from people so they can be monitored and checked up on.
(11-17-2015, 12:55 PM)Benton Wrote: Now I'm picturing you as a black Steve Martin. Basically, Richard Pryor.

Dude.  He grew up a poor black child.

[Image: Stevemartin.jpg]
(11-17-2015, 07:04 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: I like this idea.   Some remote area away from people so they can be monitored and checked up on.

[Image: warning.jpg]
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
(11-17-2015, 10:25 PM)GMDino Wrote: [Image: warning.jpg]

At least get your story straight . Progressive legend FDR rounded up Japanese Americans.

When I post that I want legal USA citizens rounded up then you can properly post that photo.
(11-17-2015, 11:25 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: At least get your story straight .  Progressive legend FDR rounded up Japanese Americans.  

When I post that I want legal USA citizens rounded up then you can properly post that photo.

No you want OTHER countries to round up citizens.

To protect your country from savages.
(11-17-2015, 11:41 PM)GMDino Wrote: No you want OTHER countries to round up citizens.

To protect your country from savages.

Where did I say anyone should round up legal citizens?

Now as for illegals..... We can have a debate on that.
(11-17-2015, 12:55 PM)Benton Wrote: Now I'm picturing you as a black Steve Martin. Basically, Richard Pryor.

LOL

Can't believe I missed this.
I loved Richard Pryor.
Mudbone was my favorite.
(11-17-2015, 12:30 PM)Rotobeast Wrote: I acknowledged that we have our own sexist pigs.

So anyway, do you believe that the "no-go zones" do not exist in cities like Paris ?
If you do (as I'm sure you do), why do you think that is ?
I do not think that every refugee is going to be trouble.
I just think we need to look VERY hard at how these types of mass migrations has affected other countries. 

I want to add that we could use closed military bases for refugee camps.
A security perimeter already exists that would protect all involved.

.....anyone who compares those whacked out holy rollers to genital mutilating, raping, and stoning cowards that are a part of the sect of Muslim whack jobs is delusional at best.  Come on Dino.....that's ludicrous, I see your valid points, but not that one.

Gotta agree wholeheartedly Roto....

"Better send those refunds..."

(11-18-2015, 01:05 PM)Wyche Wrote: .....anyone who compares those whacked out holy rollers to genital mutilating, raping, and stoning cowards that are a part of the sect of Muslim whack jobs is delusional at best.  Come on Dino.....that's ludicrous, I see your valid points, but not that one.

Gotta agree wholeheartedly Roto....

I don't think the line is very thick between those who who you describe and the bible thumpers in the south.  Maybe a little less mutilating and little more "encouraging with the back of hand".  A little less stoning and little more shooting.

My point was religious extremism can be used to excuse anything if they want to.  Just trying to do things the Lord's way.
(11-18-2015, 01:45 PM)GMDino Wrote: I don't think the line is very thick between those who who you describe and the bible thumpers in the south.  Maybe a little less mutilating and little more "encouraging with the back of hand".  A little less stoning and little more shooting.

My point was religious extremism can be used to excuse anything if they want to.  Just trying to do things the Lord's way.

Meh....I live in the south.....and I don't see it.  Sure it happens, maybe more so to do with the nutjub HIMSELF than the religion, but not to the extent the Radical Muslims take it.

Maybe the world powers should just leave the region altogether and let them sort it out.  It seems to be what they are clamoring for.....or am I missing something?  If they want to remain in the 16th or 17th century way of life.....let them.  Those who don't want to live that way, should be allowed to leave and settle where they want.  Problem solved......or is it?

"Better send those refunds..."

(11-18-2015, 02:57 PM)Wyche Wrote: Meh....I live in the south.....and I don't see it.  Sure it happens, maybe more so to do with the nutjub HIMSELF than the religion, but not to the extent the Radical Muslims take it.

Maybe the world powers should just leave the region altogether and let them sort it out.  It seems to be what they are clamoring for.....or am I missing something?  If they want to remain in the 16th or 17th century way of life.....let them.  Those who don't want to live that way, should be allowed to leave and settle where they want.  Problem solved......or is it?

Oil.  Rare earth minerals.  At this point, we couldn't get our dicks out of their asses if Lucie walked in on us in the locker room.  
(11-18-2015, 03:16 PM)Vas Deferens Wrote: Oil.  Rare earth minerals.  At this point, we couldn't get our dicks out of their asses if Lucie walked in on us in the locker room.