Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
All Undefeated Teams Have Cats For Mascots.....
(11-14-2015, 02:01 AM)BFritz21 Wrote: Like I said, I have a trackpad for a mouse, which means there's not a right click and left tab, so the only way to right click is to use two fingers and press down on it, except it doesn't work in the Facebook ap.  

Even if I could right click, I'm not sure if it would open in Internet Explorer from the Facebook ap on my Mac.

You have an excuse. No one else does.  Ninja

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(11-14-2015, 02:07 AM)rfaulk34 Wrote: You have an excuse. No one else does.  Ninja

Oh, man.   I thought I had a little excuse...   I looked at the Help & found the IMG tag, and then saw that it only uses links to URLs.  But I didn't have an URL for the pic.  I wanted to actually insert a pic, not a link to a pic.   I found no help in the "help" description, but did notice the "attachments" section lurking below the post window.   I didn't see any way to control the display size.  Maybe it's there, but I couldn't see it.    Being mostly a newbie, and being that the joke was already old, I didn't figure it made sense to struggle with it any more.  
Reply/Quote