Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
All black uniforms vs Cleveland
Finally.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
Just curious, and definitely not a shot at OP. Why does the club hype this? I don’t care if the wear black leotards and tutus. Just win the damn game. Well, actually I’d be pretty embarrassed with that combination. But just win already!

Reply/Quote
[Image: th?id=OIP.pPLeNkqyIRXRxZpHb2ISggHaHa&pid...=300&h=300]
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(11-05-2021, 06:47 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: Just curious, and definitely not a shot at OP. Why does the club hype this? I don’t care if the wear black leotards and tutus. Just win the damn game. Well, actually I’d be pretty embarrassed with that combination. But just win already!

Hyping the uniforms to increase jersey sales & the Twitter dude needs something to do.
Reply/Quote
(11-05-2021, 07:16 PM)TecmoBengals Wrote: Hyping the uniforms to increase jersey sales & the Twitter dude needs something to do.

Ahhh yes. Jersey sales. Didn’t think about that one. Probably make more money selling tickets. Oh, which I have to ask, how much is a beer at the stadium now?

Reply/Quote
I love black on black. Bad-ass. I'll be bad-assing right along in the south end zone seats.

Here's my conundrum. Do I wear my new white Burrow #9? Or a vintage black?

PS, if you advise me to go black, help me choose between AJ #18 or Burfict #55.
Reply/Quote
(11-05-2021, 07:19 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: Ahhh yes. Jersey sales. Didn’t think about that one. Probably make more money selling tickets. Oh, which I have to ask, how much is a beer at the stadium now?

Stadium beer is around $9.  I only allow myself one, after the first touchdown.  For subsequent scores I hit the Fireball stash in my sock.
Reply/Quote
(11-05-2021, 07:22 PM)Speedy Thomas Wrote: I love black on black.  Bad-ass.  I'll be bad-asking right along in the south end zone seats.

Here's my conundrum.  Do I wear my new white Burrow #9?  Or a vintage black?

Burrow #9, keep the good vibes and mojo with our starting QB.
Reply/Quote
(11-05-2021, 07:16 PM)TecmoBengals Wrote: Hyping the uniforms to increase jersey sales & the Twitter dude needs something to do.

The Bengals guy or the resident board one.  Ninja Ninja

I am curious why they didn't use the all black uniforms for Halloween?

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(11-05-2021, 07:24 PM)Speedy Thomas Wrote: Stadium beer is around $9.  I only allow myself one, after the first touchdown.  For subsequent scores I hit the Fireball stash in my sock.

Actually not bad. I was paying $8.25 like 10yrs ago IIRC?

Reply/Quote
(11-05-2021, 07:33 PM)Murdock2420 Wrote: The Bengals guy or the resident board one.  Ninja Ninja

I am curious why they didn't use the all black uniforms for Halloween?

Because we were on the road and the home team went all Green
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(11-05-2021, 06:47 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: Just curious, and definitely not a shot at OP. Why does the club hype this? I don’t care if the wear black leotards and tutus. Just win the damn game. Well, actually I’d be pretty embarrassed with that combination. But just win already!

They’re new, and we haven’t seen this combination yet. If they’re doing this in a couple years it will be weird. Personally, I’ve been looking forward to seeing these all blacks with the new jerseys.

Reply/Quote
(11-05-2021, 09:10 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Because we were on the road and the home team went all Green

Fair enough. 

I will say, the Jets green on their helmet is sharp, a good looking green.

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

Reply/Quote
Back in black
Hendrickson got the sack
It's been too long
We're glad to be back
Cut him loose
from his noose
Then watch Baker
Try to run from his maker

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
Love the black,and looking forward to seeing them.But,even more so I’d love to see an impressive blowout win by the Bengals.Just to prove that the loss to the Jets was just a Fluke.
Reply/Quote
They say once you go black you never go back. Looks like black plants the rest of the season.
Reply/Quote
(11-05-2021, 06:40 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Finally.

I was worried they weren't in the rotation anymore... Burrow to Chase is gonna look so good in these. It should either be all black on black or white on white...
Reply/Quote
(11-05-2021, 07:22 PM)Speedy Thomas Wrote: I love black on black.  Bad-ass.  I'll be bad-assing right along in the south end zone seats.

Here's my conundrum.  Do I wear my new white Burrow #9?  Or a vintage black?

Burfict….need his attitude Sunday
Reply/Quote
(11-05-2021, 09:10 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Because we were on the road and the home team went all Green

The Jets actually went all black for Halloween. I didn’t even know they had alternate black uniforms
Reply/Quote
(11-05-2021, 11:13 PM)Tony Wrote: I was worried they weren't in the rotation anymore... Burrow to Chase is gonna look so good in these. It should either be all black on black or white on white...

I'm partial to the white jersey, black pants combo. 

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote