Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
For Those Convinced Of Clinton’s Corruption
(07-26-2016, 04:28 PM)McC Wrote: I just can't buy the i didn't know defense for someone in that position.  It's your ***** job to know.

Well, it is not everyday I can reference Rumsfeld, who talked of unknowns - things we know we don't know and things we don't know we don't know. And, there are things for all of us that fall in those categories in both our personal and professional lives.

If it was such a violation and so obviously an issue and she so obviously knew I just can't figure out how it started and continued as long as it did. Oh, wait, she's a witch. I figured it out.
JOHN ROBERTS: From time to time in the years to come, I hope you will be treated unfairly so that you will come to know the value of justice... I wish you bad luck, again, from time to time so that you will be conscious of the role of chance in life and understand that your success is not completely deserved and that the failure of others is not completely deserved either.
(07-26-2016, 04:31 PM)xxlt Wrote: Hmmm. The link provided lays out spending proposals and funding sources for same. Pretty far out stuff. I can see why it seems so unrealistic to you. Sarcasm

It's all such a pipe dream.  The only comfort is that none of it can ever really happen.  Did Obama do anything about education, did he have any effect on the cost of higher education?  Did he raise the educational standards in this country?   He promised to.  Did he touch the infrastructure?  He promised to. 

Those trillions are not gonna come from taxing the rich.  Her funding sources are a fantasy.  The whole program is fantasy.  Don't promise me to do a hundred things you can't and won't do.  Tell me one thing you can do and do it.

The acid she dropped before she wrote it isn't as strong as Bernie's but she was high just the same.

That's what campaigns are now--promise more than the other guy, attack the other guy better than they attack you.  So it'll all be non stop bullshit from here on in.  Hey, maybe her fantasy is better than Trump's.  Doesn't really matter much either way.  They both suck as individuals and they both will suck in the White House, though for very different reasons.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

(07-26-2016, 04:42 PM)McC Wrote: It's all such a pipe dream.  The only comfort is that none of it can ever really happen.  Did Obama do anything about education, did he have any effect on the cost of higher education?  Did he raise the educational standards in this country?   He promised to.  Did he touch the infrastructure?  He promised to. 

Those trillions are not gonna come from taxing the rich.  Her funding sources are a fantasy.  The whole program is fantasy.  Don't promise me to do a hundred things you can't and won't do.  Tell me one thing you can do and do it.

The acid she dropped before she wrote it isn't as strong as Bernie's but she was high just the same.

That's what campaigns are now--promise more than the other guy, attack the other guy better than they attack you.  So it'll all be non stop bullshit from here on in.  Hey, maybe her fantasy is better than Trump's.  Doesn't really matter much either way.  They both suck as individuals and they both will suck in the White House, though for very different reasons.

Senate blocks $60 billion infrastructure plan, another part of Obama jobs bill

The Huge Obama Transportation Bill You Heard Nothing About

$478B Infrastructure Bill Blocked by Senate GOP

Infrastructure Bill Blocked by Senate Republicans

Sen. Alexander Vows to Block New Obama Education Regulations

Bills Republicans Have Blocked Since President Obama Took Office (Published in 2012)
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
(07-26-2016, 04:38 PM)xxlt Wrote: Well, it is not everyday I can reference Rumsfeld, who talked of unknowns - things we know we don't know and things we don't know we don't know. And, there are things for all of us that fall in those categories in both our personal and professional lives.

If it was such a violation and so obviously an issue and she so obviously knew I just can't figure out how it started and continued as long as it did. Oh, wait, she's a witch. I figured it out.

The FBI called her reckless.  That's enough for me to not want to give her a promotion.  We're not talking about checkout girl at a grocery store.  We're talking about the fifth highest office in the land. 

I'll say this--if ever a candidate needed a crackpot like Trump to run against, it is her.  If the GOP had a halfway appealing candidate to run against her, they'd beat her like a drum.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

(07-26-2016, 04:55 PM)GMDino Wrote: Senate blocks $60 billion infrastructure plan, another part of Obama jobs bill

The Huge Obama Transportation Bill You Heard Nothing About

$478B Infrastructure Bill Blocked by Senate GOP

Infrastructure Bill Blocked by Senate Republicans

Sen. Alexander Vows to Block New Obama Education Regulations

Bills Republicans Have Blocked Since President Obama Took Office (Published in 2012)
Obama didn't know where the money was going to come from either.

(07-26-2016, 11:40 PM)McC Wrote: Obama didn't know where the money was going to come from either.

Actually, three of the first four articles contain clear info on how the costs would be covered, which was  a combination of a stimulus package passed by the 2009 Congress and proposed closed  corporate tax loopholes. 
Some say you can place your ear next to his, and hear the ocean ....

[Image: 6QSgU8D.gif?1]
(07-26-2016, 11:40 PM)McC Wrote: Obama didn't know where the money was going to come from either.

You asked where his changes were.

They are there, dead thanks to the party of no.

Go ask the GOP where they found the money for invading Iraq.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
(07-27-2016, 09:03 AM)GMDino Wrote: You asked where his changes were.

They are there, dead thanks to the party of no.

Go ask the GOP where they found the money for invading Iraq.

Way to miss the point, which is that campaign promises are worthless, yet fools keep believing them, which is the very path that put Obama in the White House twice, the same path Hillsey will try to follow.  When Trump tries to follow this same path, the Dem's will scream and cry foul.

Campaigns are despicable things and they make us all a little dirty having to suffer through them.