Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 2.2 Average
All or Nothing
He was describing the post. We took the collar.
If you see something suspicious, say something suspicious.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
What's behind curtain #3 Monty?
Reply/Quote
Define "all"  because all might mean all the exrement in the world.. Be careful how you answer these open ended questions and statements.. Could mean ALL the hell Bengals fans have endured over the years.. One can never be paranoid enough as a Bengals fan these days..
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
Good Milli Vanilli song
Reply/Quote
All the Brown family fortune or nothing.. You just have to think they are mulling it over as you read this.. The only question is when can we expect the announcement? 
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
Truly all in, win or die this year? How many future picks would you need to trade to get Tristan Wirfs?

Reply/Quote
(02-27-2023, 08:31 AM)BoomerFan Wrote: Truly all in, win or die this year? How many future picks would you need to trade to get Tristan Wirfs?

How many would you need for Burrow?  (a tad over-exaggeration) 

But the guy is their best player, they are in cap hell, and he still has a couple years left on his rookie deal.  Why in the world would they move him?  Minimum 2 1sts, hell maybe 3.

Reply/Quote
(02-25-2023, 02:18 PM)bengalfan74 Wrote: What's behind curtain #3 Monty?

[Image: RmSR.gif]
Reply/Quote
(02-27-2023, 06:19 PM)Nately120 Wrote: [Image: RmSR.gif]

[Image: surprise-whats-in-the-box.gif]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(02-28-2023, 04:53 AM)rfaulk34 Wrote: [Image: surprise-whats-in-the-box.gif]

[Image: do-not-open-the-box-special-delivery.gif]
Reply/Quote
(01-24-2023, 12:00 AM)phil413 Wrote: You'd get more responses if this was a poll. Now I'm really intrigued to see what the outcome would be. 

as long as OR is an option
Reply/Quote