Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
All the bars are blue?
And the thread titles.  Did I / my daughter accidentally change something? I like blue but I like orange better.  Thanks in advance!
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
It is orange here!
Happy Halloween
Reply/Quote
I'm all orange buddy. Don't know what to tell you.
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
Reply/Quote
Found it. For some reason the use mobile option had been checked. Unchecked and it's back to the beautiful orange that I remember!

Thanks guys!!
Reply/Quote
This has happened to me like 3 or 4 times since "the switch". Settings tinkering has fixed it every time. Not sure why it happens though.
Reply/Quote
go duke!

Mellow
Reply/Quote
(07-27-2016, 10:59 PM)Benton Wrote: go duke!

Mellow

You're of the Devil!  
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
Reply/Quote
(07-27-2016, 11:02 PM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: You're of the Devil!  

Yes. 

I would never allow those words to slip from my lips, even in joke form.  Sick

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
Go Colts!

Reply/Quote
Somehow blue is depressing. Makes sense, I've never said, "I feel orange" when I was sad.

Well, maybe after a loss but that's not going to be relevant this year! Please don't make me feel sad after a win.

Reply/Quote
Sounds like the title of a country song. 

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(07-27-2016, 10:37 PM)Cure4CF Wrote: Found it. For some reason the use mobile option had been checked.  Unchecked and it's back to the beautiful orange that I remember!

Thanks guys!!

Same thing has happened to me. I just checked into the site, and everything is blue. I am on an iPad mini. I cannot see any mobile option. I also cannot give rep using this iPad mini. Other message boards, I have no problem. Weird. 
Reply/Quote
On my Ipad it is blue. On my desktop it is orange.
Reply/Quote
(07-27-2016, 11:02 PM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: You're of the Devil!  

The blue Devil.

ThumbsUp
Reply/Quote
(07-28-2016, 01:57 PM)Benton Wrote: The blue Devil.

ThumbsUp

The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing everyone he doesn't exist.

and, "poof, like that, he's gone."
[Image: Zu8AdZv.png?1]
Deceitful, two-faced she-woman. Never trust a female, Delmar, remember that one simple precept and your time with me will not have been ill spent.

Reply/Quote
(07-28-2016, 01:53 AM)CharvelPlaya Wrote: Same thing has happened to me. I just checked into the site, and everything is blue. I am on an iPad mini. I cannot see any mobile option. I also cannot give rep using this iPad mini. Other message boards, I have no problem. Weird. 

(07-28-2016, 01:40 PM)Goalpost Wrote: On my Ipad it is blue.  On my desktop it is orange.

1. Choose user cp.  

2. Then under where it says "your profile" choose edit options.
3. On the bottom right you should see other options. The third one down says "Use a mobile version if I visit from a mobile device?"  Uncheck that.
4. Then make sure you click update options.

Hope that helps!
Reply/Quote
(07-28-2016, 05:50 PM)Cure4CF Wrote: 1. Choose user cp.  

2. Then under where it says "your profile" choose edit options.
3. On the bottom right you should see other options. The third one down says "Use a mobile version if I visit from a mobile device?"  Uncheck that.
4. Then make sure you click update options.

Hope that helps!

Thank you, that worked!!! I can give rep now too!  Rock On
Reply/Quote