Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
All the starters go Thursday Ross out
https://www.bengals.com/news/quick-hits-everybody-who-can-go-plays-thursday

Interesting on M. Jordan in about the middle.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
I would not be shoecked if Ross just flat out gets cut.
Reply/Quote
of course Johnathon Ross is out
Reply/Quote
(08-18-2019, 09:56 PM)TKUHL Wrote: I would not be shoecked if Ross just flat out gets cut.

I've been a bit of a Ross supporter and still hope he gets it together. But there's a point when it reaches enough is enough. I don't think he's there yet but he's heading in that direction.
Reply/Quote
Who receives the 2019 Preseason Eifert Award?

Treyveon Williams

John Ross
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(08-18-2019, 10:00 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Who receives the 2019 Preseason Eifert Award?

Treyveon Williams

John Ross

They're neck and neck now, stay tuned
Reply/Quote
(08-18-2019, 10:00 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Who receives the 2019 Preseason Eifert Award?

Treyveon Williams

John Ross

I don't get it... Eifert actually produces when he is on the field. Those other two; not so much.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
I've supported Ross but you have to be available in order
To contribute.
He's missing valuable snaps and playing time
Reply/Quote
Geoff Hobson: “Do you have any desire to let Finley take reps with the first team?”

Zac Taylor: “No. I think it’s good for that unit to work together as a whole right now.”
Reply/Quote
(08-18-2019, 10:09 PM)jason Wrote: I don't get it... Eifert actually produces when he is on the field. Those other two; not so much.

The Eifert award is not given for play on the field. 
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(08-18-2019, 10:17 PM)bfine32 Wrote: The Eifert award is not given for play on the field. 

I'm with you now. I gotta go with John Ross then. The guy is a rumor. At least Williams has run into the backside of a center or guard, and then fell down a couple of times. In his defense, he's a late round pick, and I wasn't expecting anything from him anyway.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(08-18-2019, 10:13 PM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: Geoff Hobson: “Do you have any desire to let Finley take reps with the first team?”

Zac Taylor: “No. I think it’s good for that unit to work together as a whole right now.”

I get it, Taylor has to have this starting squad ready to go since this is pretty much the final pre season game. This past game would have been the one to tinker with. I wouldn't mind seeing him at least on one drive. Best we can hope for is an embarrassment type off ass whoopin in the first half to where the other teams coach is so pissed he throws the starting D out there in the 3rd. Doubt it, but ya never know. May get to see him go against 1st stringers, although with our 2nd string.
Reply/Quote
Can we cut Ross already
Reply/Quote
(08-18-2019, 10:13 PM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: Geoff Hobson:  “Do you have any desire to let Finley take reps with the first team?”

Zac Taylor:  “No. I think it’s good for that unit to work together as a whole right now.”

Taylor is right. Finley is not going to surpass Dalton in his first year. Let the 1st team get used to Andy....
Reply/Quote

Treyveon Williams

John Ross

How is Darqueze Dennard not on the list?  Is he inelligible due to being a finalist for the Antonio Bryant award?
Reply/Quote
(08-18-2019, 10:17 PM)bfine32 Wrote: The Eifert award is not given for play on the field. 

Right, it's not how much you play on the field, it's how much you lay on the field. Ok that was a reach.
Reply/Quote
(08-18-2019, 10:30 PM)Whatever Wrote: How is Darqueze Dennard not on the list?  Is he inelligible due to being a finalist for the Antonio Bryant award?

Dennard is recovering from knee surgery. That's not little crap...
Reply/Quote
(08-18-2019, 09:27 PM)bengalfan74 Wrote: https://www.bengals.com/news/quick-hits-everybody-who-can-go-plays-thursday

Interesting on M. Jordan in about the middle.

https://www.cincyjungle.com/2019/8/18/20811212/bengals-news-cordy-glenn-trayveon-williams-john-ross-injury-drew-sample

Taylor said today they were hopeful Ross would return to practice tomorrow.  I don't think anything has really been said about him playing in week 3 one way or the other.
Reply/Quote
(08-18-2019, 10:32 PM)Sled21 Wrote: Dennard is recovering from knee surgery. That's not little crap...

And Eifert's injuries were little crap?  
Reply/Quote

Treyveon Williams

John Ross

Meh, Eifert plays and gets spectacularly hurt...Ross just always has something wrong with him that keeps him off the field.  When Ross gives his all on a play and part of him shatters, then we'll talk.

Oy, Ross. The guy just seems like a player who at any moment before any game can be inactive and you'll just be like "Meh, figures."
Reply/Quote