Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
All this talk about the STOOLERS..
(10-02-2016, 09:56 PM)Joelist Wrote: The Chiefs do look awful so far.

- 49 yard pass given up because the cornerback totally loses sight of the ball

- Unforced fumble on first offensive play

- TD because CB literally forgets to cover receiver

- INT on horrid throw

They may hang a 50 burger on the Chiefs.

What happened to actually giving a team props instead of making excuses? 

-Great come back and adjustment for the ball! (if it's a Bengals player) 

-Great job at hard tackling and forcing the ball lose! (If it's a Bengals player)

-How good a move to get open?!?! (If it's a Bengals player)

-Great tip by Bengals player and the other guy being in the right spot! (if it's Bengals players)

I hate the Steelers as much as the next person but come on man. Take the blinders off. The Steelers have dominated this game in every fashion. They're unfortunately a good team this year, it's not teams handing the games to the Steelers  because they like being down 29-0 at half time. 
Reply/Quote
Ah, I see it's the "bengals fan" again.

I called them as both I and the announcers saw them.

They said flat out that'd Peters looked for the ball it would have been picked, that the fumble was totally unforced, that the INT was likewise and that the other TD I mentioned was again the Chiefs completely losing track of a receiver. It has nothing to do with "want" - they played extremely badly.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-02-2016, 07:38 PM)OBX Bengal Wrote: I am thinking that there may be more parity, within the division and within the league, this year than last year.
This^^^^^! I was thinking the same thing as I was checking out the scores. Even the Panthers are struggling.
Reply/Quote
(10-02-2016, 11:37 PM)Joelist Wrote: Ah, I see it's the "bengals fan" again.

I called them as both I and the announcers saw them.

They said flat out that'd Peters looked for the ball it would have been picked, that the fumble was totally unforced, that the INT was likewise and that the other TD I mentioned was again the Chiefs completely losing track of a receiver. It has nothing to do with "want"  - they played extremely badly.

I'm not saying some of them weren't bad plays, I'm saying if it was the Bengals who made those exact plays most people wouldn't be be saying thank you to the other team for letting us be up 29-0 at half and 20 for 23 and 5 touchdowns. People would be talking about how bad we dominated, how we forced them into those mistakes, how good of a game we played, and not how extremely bad the other team played to gift us the win.
Reply/Quote
Make all the excuses you all want - the STOOL PIDGEONS that I absolutely LOATHE, looked dang good.

Would Marv and the O taken the same advantage of the Chiefs' mistakes?

Doubt it. I can't stand those pricks but they have a crap ton of talent but more importantly, know how to use it AND have a coach that wants to win and thrash teams when given the chance.

I envy teams that have coaches that have no qualms about embarrassing the other team (Belechick, Tomlin,etc).
Reply/Quote
(10-02-2016, 05:21 PM)Whacked Wrote: Reggie Nelson saved the game for the Raiders. Haha

He still loves us.

WHO DEY

STILL love me some Reggie.

Rat TURDS lost bwahahaahha

Great play by Reggie, would have been flagged if he was still a Bengal.  Honestly, still can't believe it wasn't flagged in Baltimore.  Ed was doing another game, apparently.  
Reply/Quote
(10-02-2016, 09:34 PM)WildCat Wrote: take away the buckeyes and what are you left with? ohio is pretty terrible in general.

Yeah, KY has it all over Ohio...

Take away OSU, one of the most dominant teams in NCAA history for a very long time.  

You also have the Cavaliers, who just won an NBA Championship.  The Browns and Bengals may not have won Super Bowls, but the Browns won numerous NFL Championships before they were called Super Bowls.

The Reds have won numerous Championships.

Ohio is a hotbed for College basketball:  UD, OSU, Xavier, and UC.

There are also more players that have played in the NFL, historically, from Ohio than any other state.  
Reply/Quote
(10-02-2016, 09:56 PM)Joelist Wrote: The Chiefs do look awful so far.

- 49 yard pass given up because the cornerback totally loses sight of the ball

- Unforced fumble on first offensive play

- TD because CB literally forgets to cover receiver

- INT on horrid throw

They may hang a 50 burger on the Chiefs.

The Chiefs just put on a clinic of how to crap your pants on National TV
Reply/Quote
(10-03-2016, 12:15 AM)Sweetness Wrote: I'm not saying some of them weren't bad plays, I'm saying if it was the Bengals who made those exact plays most people wouldn't be be saying thank you to the other team for letting us be up 29-0 at half and 20 for 23 and 5 touchdowns. People would be talking about how bad we dominated, how we forced them into those mistakes, how good of a game we played, and not how extremely bad the other team played to gift us the win.

I would have thanked Alex Smith for that first INT.  I have no idea who he thought he was throwing to.  
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(10-03-2016, 07:30 AM)Whacked Wrote: Make all the excuses you all want - the STOOL PIDGEONS that I absolutely LOATHE, looked dang good.

Would Marv and the O taken the same advantage of the Chiefs' mistakes?

Doubt it. I can't stand those pricks but they have a crap ton of talent but more importantly, know how to use it AND have a coach that wants to win and thrash teams when given the chance.

I envy teams that have coaches that have no qualms about embarrassing the other team (Belechick, Tomlin,etc).

They did look good.  It wasn't just KC looking bad.   And I like their post Philadelphia process.  Got together as a team and called EVERYONE out, then went to work and got their house in order.

Kansas City did a lot to beat themselves, but Pittsburgh put their foot on their throat at the start and never released the death grip.  I'd like to see us follow a similar process.  We have too much talent to be looking as sloppy as we have.
Reply/Quote