Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Happy Thanksgiving Bengals Fans!
What are you most thankful for this year?
Reply/Quote
I'm thankful for my family, and their health. I'm also thankful this football season is mercifully winding down.

Happy Thanksgiving everybody!
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
I'm thankful for all the opportunities the lord has given us and the guidance he provides daily. I'm thankful for my family and my friends, my job and my health. I wish great things bestowed upon all of you today and in the future.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Let's see: for my health first and foremost.

Secondly I'm finally in a career that makes the most of my talents and abilities.

Third, over the next couple of months I'll be reuniting with family and long-lost friends.
Reply/Quote
I'm thankful for all of it:

- wife, who loves me
- son, who brings me great joy
- my health, can't complain
- my dog, he's a good boy!
- my work, that I have work
- house, roof over my head and four walls
- food, always plenty
- friends, got a few on here

I got all of this and even more! I will not have all of this forever. Therefore, it is important to enjoy it now. ThumbsUp
[Image: 416686247_404249095282684_84217049823664...e=659A7198]
Reply/Quote
Thankful for everything guys, most of all God and family.

Thankful for my fellow Bengal fans as well. Wouldn't be the same without you. :andy:

Happy Thanksgiving to all and reps to Pistons for the thread. Cool
Reply/Quote
Happy Thanksgiving!

I am thankful for my healthy, fun-loving daughter, my amazing friends and family, wonderful food and drink, and being able to call the greatest country in the history of the world home. I am thankful for so much, but most of all I am thankful for being blessed with yet another year to enjoy all of my blessings on this Earth.

So very thankful and I am wishing all of you guys and your families the happiest of Thanksgivings!

Oh, and WHO-DEY!!
Reply/Quote
I thank God for blessing me with a loving and patient wife who screams as much as I do while watching football games. 2 beautiful children. The stuff we often take for granted: a job, a vehicle, a roof over our heads.

I'm also thankful to all of you for keeping this board going. God bless all of you and happy Thanksgiving. :andy:
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote

Some say you can place your ear next to his, and hear the ocean ....

[Image: 6QSgU8D.gif?1]
Reply/Quote
It's great we live in a country where we can all converse on a message board about which coaches to fire isn't it?

We have so many things to be thankful for in the US.

I'm thankful for my loving new wife, my job, my family, and my health. God Bless you all!
Reply/Quote
Thankful for the health of my family and friends, and all of God's good blessings each day is filled with.

Oh, and a place like this to vent about the Bengals when necessary with others who share my lunacy and passion for the Bengals.

Happy Thanksgiving to each of you fellow Bengal Die-Hard Lunatics !

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
Thankful for so many blessings, but to narrow it down and keep it board-relevant, I am so thankful that I have the Father that I do. He raised me tough, and I didn't always understand why, but it all makes so much sense as I grow older. I am so thankful that now I get to attend Bengals games as a season ticket holder (that was my #1 ambition...before a car, a house, anything...I wanted season tickets and I bought one seat for my Father).

It is "our thing" and whether we are solving the world's problems conversing on the drive, eating a meal afterward, or drinking a Starbucks (our pregame ritual)...we do it every home game and we do it together.

I'm thankful for the man that raised me and that I get to spend those days with him.
Reply/Quote
I'm thankful for family and friends. A great job, and pretty darn good all around life.

Also thankful I had Antonio Brown and Jordan Reed on my fantasy team who combined for 5 TD's yesterday :)
Reply/Quote