Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
All time #1 draft pick team
http://www.nfl.com/photoessays/0ap3000000577115/alltime-no-1-overall-draft-pick-team

Saw this and thought it was interesting.
Reply/Quote
I'm more amazed at the secondary. Three guys from the 40s and one guy from the 50s.
You can always trust an dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to look out for.
"Winning makes believers of us all"-Paul Brown
Reply/Quote
(11-12-2015, 05:13 PM)Bengal Dude Wrote: I'm more amazed at the secondary. Three guys from the 40s and one guy from the 50s.

Any secondary player who wasn't from the past 15 years trying to play now would probably get penalized on 100% of his plays and then quit in disgust.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(11-13-2015, 03:27 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Any secondary player who wasn't from the past 15 years trying to play now would probably get penalized on 100% of his plays and then quit in disgust.

Night Train Lane would probably take the ref's head off.
You can always trust an dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to look out for.
"Winning makes believers of us all"-Paul Brown
Reply/Quote
(11-12-2015, 05:13 PM)Bengal Dude Wrote: I'm more amazed at the secondary. Three guys from the 40s and one guy from the 50s.

when was the last time you saw a CB or Saftey go #1 overall.... some of those guys were Ironman players and happened to play CB as well as offense lol

granted there is a lot less to pick from for a all #1 overall team vs All Undrafted team...

And all First rounders or All 2nd rounders could probly be easier done than all #1 overall
Reply/Quote
I think the skill players from back then could adjust. Especially some of safeties. They has insane ball skills which are at a premium these days.
Reply/Quote