Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Allen/Dorsey vs Jets Joe/Taylor vs Jets
Joe and Zac beat the Cover 2 deep safeties of the Jets but Josh & Ken Dorsey didn’t FYI. Allen 205 yards passing on 34 attempts Joe 275 yards on 36 attempts
Romo “ so impressed with Zac ...1 of the best in the NFL… they are just fundamentally sound. Taylor the best winning % in the Playoffs of current coaches. Joe Burrow” Zac is the best head coach in the NFL & that gives me a lot of confidence." Taylor led the Bengals to their first playoff win since 1990, ending the longest active drought in the four major North American sports, en and appeared in Super Bowl LVI, the first since 1988.

Reply/Quote
So our HC who took his team to within a play of winning a SB isn’t complete garbage?!?!

Sadly that is an unpopular opinion around these parts lol
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(11-07-2022, 08:43 PM)Soonerpeace Wrote: Joe and Zac beat the Cover 2 deep safeties of the Jets but Josh & Ken Dorsey didn’t FYI. Allen 205 yards passing on 34 attempts Joe 275 yards on  36 attempts

The Jets played middle field closed against Buffalo, primarily. They didn't show many two deep looks. 

EDIT - I shouldn't say they didn't show many MOFO looks. They played middle field closed about 60% of the time.
Reply/Quote
(11-07-2022, 08:50 PM)leonardfan40 Wrote: So our HC who took his team to within a play of winning a SB isn’t complete garbage?!?!

Both away games.

Burrow was 23/36 for 275 with 3 TD and O interceptions.

Allen was 18/34 for 205 yards with 0 TD and 2 interceptions. 

And apparently Allen was hurt near the end of the game during a sack. 
Reply/Quote
(11-07-2022, 08:50 PM)leonardfan40 Wrote: So our HC who took his team to within a play of winning a SB isn’t complete garbage?!?!

Oh you haven't heard?  They win IN SPITE of Zac....
Reply/Quote
The Jets barely play Cover 2.

I saw they got pressure on Allen 36% of the plays. But only blitzed like 3 times.
Reply/Quote
(11-07-2022, 08:52 PM)KillerGoose Wrote: The Jets played middle field closed against Buffalo, primarily. They didn't show many two deep looks. 

EDIT - I shouldn't say they didn't show many MOFO looks. They played middle field closed about 60% of the time.

Beat me to it. I saw a stat that they only play Cover 2 like a crazy low percent.
Reply/Quote
(11-07-2022, 09:05 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: The Jets barely play Cover 2.

I saw they got pressure on Allen 36% of the plays. But only blitzed like 3 times.

(11-07-2022, 09:06 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: Beat me to it. I saw a stat that they only play Cover 2 like a crazy low percent.

Sorry I was watching Monday Night Countdown and they did a feature on how they beat Allen with a Cover 2 and deep safeties. They must not have done their homework. They must have some.

Found this: On Allen’s second interception, the Jets were playing a Cover-2 zone. Allen was clearly not expecting Sauce Gardner to be there and once again threw it right to him.
Romo “ so impressed with Zac ...1 of the best in the NFL… they are just fundamentally sound. Taylor the best winning % in the Playoffs of current coaches. Joe Burrow” Zac is the best head coach in the NFL & that gives me a lot of confidence." Taylor led the Bengals to their first playoff win since 1990, ending the longest active drought in the four major North American sports, en and appeared in Super Bowl LVI, the first since 1988.

Reply/Quote
Burrow and Allen will get there head to head match up later anyway.

That will be what really counts.

Should be an epic showdown.

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
(11-07-2022, 10:23 PM)Go Cards Wrote: Burrow and Allen will get there head to head match up later anyway.

That will be what really counts.

Should be an epic showdown.

We should hope but hopefully that elbow doesn't keep him out. Maybe long enough for Burrow to get his first MVP but I would like to beat the Bills at their best.
Reply/Quote
(11-07-2022, 09:53 PM)Soonerpeace Wrote: Sorry I was watching Monday Night Countdown and they did a feature on how they beat Allen with a Cover 2 and deep safeties. They must not have done their homework. They must have some.

Found this: On Allen’s second interception, the Jets were playing a Cover-2 zone. Allen was clearly not expecting Sauce Gardner to be there and once again threw it right to him.

Reply/Quote
I really enjoy these posts from people who don't even know what exactly Cover 2 is.  Let alone Cloud Coverage.  
Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious
Reply/Quote
Allen is having his UCL looked at. Carson Palmer hurt his UCL one year and was week to week. I think he didn't play again that year...and was bad the next year.

This could be the Bills season.
Reply/Quote
(11-08-2022, 12:07 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: Allen is having his UCL looked at. Carson Palmer hurt his UCL one year and was week to week. I think he didn't play again that year...and was bad the next year.

This could be the Bills season.

Yes, that was the year of Fitzmagic. He really wasn't good for a couple of years after that.

I hope Allen's isn't as bad. I'd hate to see that so early in his career.

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
(11-08-2022, 12:26 PM)Wyche Wrote: Yes, that was the year of Fitzmagic. He really wasn't good for a couple of years after that.

I hope Allen's isn't as bad. I'd hate to see that so early in his career.

Not commenting specifically on Allen's injury...but that's why you never know with getting to SB's. Bills fans probably think they got a bunch of SB's...and they may...but you never know. It's hard to get there.
Reply/Quote