Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Allen Got No Help From Awful Bengals, but...
but then again neither did Burrow or Dalton. Look at Bengals record last 3 years, no matter who the QB is. Quarterbacking the Bengals is like trying to win the Indy 500 on a tricycle.

Hats off to 73 and 67 who's Holding Penalties killed some 1st Down passes from Allen to Higgins.

Hats off to Green and Bernard for dropping passes right into their hands.

Lets not leave out no running game.

We add in Zac calling all pass plays, which is pretty stupid. No Coach calls more pass plays than Zac. You knew it would get Burrow injured. All pass plays for new QB Allen is pretty stupid by Zac.

We can't leave out the O Line that is the Worst In The NFL Every Year Since 2017. 4 Straight Years of being THE WORST O LINE IN THE NFL.

So many will blame Allen which is easier than admitting the obvious. The Fact is The Bengals are the Worst Team in NFL the last 3 years no matter who the QB is. If we had Mahomes, we would still be the Worst Team in NFL.

The Bengals Stink. They ARE as bad as their record the last 3 years. They got Burrow killed. They gave Allen no help at all. This Team STINKS. Bad Owners, Bad Fake GM in Duck Tobin, Bad Coaching, BAD PLAYERS. I highlight that because for some strange reason fans like to think we have good players. Nope, BAD PLAYERS. Worst Defense in NFL. Worst O Line in NFL. I'm not too impressed with our Running Backs even with Mixon. The Bengals STINK.

So, Allen got no help, but neither did Burrow or Dalton last few years here. You can't blame the QB's because they can't win with The Worst Team in NFL the last 3 years. Under Burrow we had 2 Wins. I think under Dalton last year we had 2 wins. IT'S NOT THE QB's, IT's THE FACT THE WHOLE TEAM STINKS.

I will say don't blame Allen, but many of you will, refusing to admit the whole team has stunk the last 3 or 4 years.
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote
The buck stops at Mike Brown's desk.

Always has
Go Benton Panthers!!
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote