Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Allen Iverson elected to basketball Hall of Fame
(05-28-2016, 02:06 PM)jason Wrote: Dude, I know the feeling. I get sick to my stomach watching OKC. That's my Sonics!

Well the Hornets are back in Charlotte. Maybe the NBA will eventually do the right thing and bring the Sonics back to Seattle. 

Heck, give them the Pelicans just to get rid of that silly name. 

(05-28-2016, 05:57 PM)BengalsRocker Wrote: Watch this at about the 2:15 mark. Might have been the same game.

He did it a couple of times to GP and was grinning from ear to ear throughout the game.

At least Payton got his revenge later on !

Thanks.  ThumbsUp

Yeah GP was highly competitive like Jordan. You weren't going to burn him in more than one game.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
(05-28-2016, 06:47 PM)jason Wrote: I'm on my phone and can't see how to link it, but the documentary called Sonicsgate on YouTube is a really good watch if you've never seen it.

I went to one of their games in 95 I think. They were playing in Tacoma while Key Arena was being worked on. The crowd noise was deafening at times.

Man they really hated Bill Walton too.

The guy loved trashing on the Sonics.

I can remember some crowd chants back then.

That was before TV used on air delay time as much...  let's just say some obscenities got aired!
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote