Lawson 40
Baker 41
Shaheen 45
Brantley 47
Williams 49
Godwin 54
Dawkins 55
Basham 56

If there is something to eiferts back you gotta look shaheen.  I think bowser can be a stud.  

Dawkins provides great insurance and future starter.  Baker and melifonwu are "luxury" pics vs need picks.  I double dip d line later

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yet NFL.com has:

Brantley 24
Williams 28
Harris 33
Baker 39
Jackson 40
(We have the 41st pick)
Smith-Schuster 41
Bowser 46
Eflien 47
Anderson 49
Molifonwu 72
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(04-13-2017, 08:44 AM)bfine32 Wrote: Yet NFL.com has:

Brantley 24
Williams 28
Harris 33
Baker 39
Jackson 40
(We have the 41st pick)
Smith-Schuster 41
Bowser 46
Eflien 47
Anderson 49
Molifonwu 72

Yep. No 2 sites will be the same. So it comes down to need, value and the team boards.

I like the athleticism and play making of baker and bowser. I see needs on the o line

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
(04-13-2017, 01:23 AM)wildcats forever Wrote: My thoughts exactly, which is why I'd go Elflein even though it is probably higher than he's ranked. Down the road, assuming he works out just fine, not many will care where he was drafted. Tim Williams would be another consideration.

Would be fine if this happened. 

He definitely may be gone if gambling and waiting.

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
(04-13-2017, 01:23 AM)wildcats forever Wrote: My thoughts exactly, which is why I'd go Elflein even though it is probably higher than he's ranked. Down the road, assuming he works out just fine, not many will care where he was drafted. Tim Williams would be another consideration.

Williams is probably gonna go undrafted or at best not until the late 4th round.
Reply/Quote
Nobody screams steal, but there are some nice options. The key here is Marvin and Guenther agreeing on how to use one of these defensive toys that would break from the norm.

Baker may be the best player available with his instincts, overall coverage of everyone that isn't a TE and a descent tackler. Conversely, Melifonwu's value is vs the TE. CIncy doesn't play a S in CF enough, and though I like the idea that many have in moving S.Williams to NLB, they'd have to alter their attack some.

Tim Williams screams nickel rusher, specifically 3-3-5 elephant rusher you can move around. I don't know that he has the coverage skills to toy with at SLB, and may not hold up as a rusher with his hand down. Brantley is the safer pick. If they can get his timing down, I agree with the post above that hed be a nice rotational DT. That would have to mean Hardison gets at least a chance to play a tweener role. You would have a DL full of guys that won't win a sprint, but are relentless, skilled and deep.

Elflein is worth the pick, but they have to believe it. They have to see that Bodine shouldn't be promised anything, and Elflien's day one stability is worth passing on a player with better upside. Baker is my guy, Elflien or Brantley I'd be cool with but the good news is yal drafted so logically thru the mock that that in real life they'll likely see better options.
Reply/Quote
(04-14-2017, 01:06 AM)phil413 Wrote: Nobody screams steal, but there are some nice options. The key here is Marvin and Guenther agreeing on how to use one of these defensive toys that would break from the norm.

Baker may be the best player available with his instincts, overall coverage of everyone that isn't a TE and a descent tackler.  Conversely, Melifonwu's value is vs the TE. CIncy doesn't play a S in CF enough,  and though I like the idea that many have in moving S.Williams to NLB, they'd have to alter their attack some.

Tim Williams screams nickel rusher, specifically 3-3-5 elephant rusher you can move around.  I don't know that he has the coverage skills to toy with at SLB, and may not hold up as a rusher with his hand down.  Brantley is the safer pick. If they can get his timing down, I agree with the post above that hed be a nice rotational DT. That would have to mean Hardison gets at least a chance to play a tweener role.  You would have a DL full of guys that won't win a sprint, but are relentless, skilled and deep.

Elflein is worth the pick, but they have to believe it.  They have to see that Bodine shouldn't be promised anything, and Elflien's day one stability is worth passing on a player with better upside.  Baker is my guy, Elflien or Brantley I'd be cool with but the good news is yal drafted so logically thru the mock that that in real life they'll likely see better options.

Dont know if you saw but brantley got arrested for a physical confrontation with a woman. Dosent really change my opinion but may change others.
Reply/Quote
(04-14-2017, 12:58 AM)Jpoore Wrote: Williams is probably gonna go undrafted or at best not until the late 4th round.

I'd be surprised if he slips to the 3rd round tbh. He does need coaching up but what a pass rusher.  
Some say you can place your ear next to his, and hear the ocean ....

[Image: 6QSgU8D.gif?1]
Reply/Quote
(04-14-2017, 01:10 AM)Jpoore Wrote: Dont know if you saw but brantley got arrested for a physical confrontation with a woman. Dosent really change my opinion but may change others.

When?
Reply/Quote
(04-14-2017, 01:19 AM)wildcats forever Wrote: I'd be surprised if he slips to the 3rd round tbh. He does need coaching up but what a pass rusher.  

Guote from mattt miller. "Scouts do not have nice things to say about tim williams. My goodness." that tells me that he will not be graded very highly, plus with elite de depth extending all the way to mid third....
Reply/Quote
(04-14-2017, 01:29 AM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: When?

Sorry he didnt end up getting arrested. There is alsl differing reports about what happenned.
http://www.wtsp.com/amp/sports/future-nfl-draft-pick-gators-star-brantley-involved-in-fight-with-female/430994826
Reply/Quote
(04-13-2017, 08:44 AM)bfine32 Wrote: Yet NFL.com has:

Brantley 24
Williams 28
Harris 33
Baker 39
Jackson 40
(We have the 41st pick)
Smith-Schuster 41
Bowser 46
Eflien 47
Anderson 49
Molifonwu 72
I would take McMillan or Willis. The 2nd round is to early to be drafting luxury picks. Need to fill holes 1st.
Reply/Quote
(04-12-2017, 08:46 PM)PikesPeakUC Wrote: Man, this is why I don't feel like Barnett is the pick at 9. lol.

Bowser - OLB/DE with cover skills
Obi Melifonwu - Athletic DB who would allow us to moonlight Williams as a LB on passing downs possibly
Awuzie - Shutdown corner. I know we're averse to taking another corner, but corners are like pitching in baseball. You can never have enough
Raekwon McMillan - Minter is on a one year deal and McMillan has the physical skills to be a force at linebacker
Elflein - Versatile OL who could step in at Center on day one

I love Awuzie I think he could be the best CB in this draft in a few years.
Reply/Quote
I'm going S Budda Baker or the top C left in the draft at this pick. 
[Image: Zu8AdZv.png?1]
Deceitful, two-faced she-woman. Never trust a female, Delmar, remember that one simple precept and your time with me will not have been ill spent.

Reply/Quote
I would go Elflein or Jordan Willis here even if we got Barnett in the first, our D-line would be stacked and
Elflein might still be around in the 3rd, yah never know. If not, we could still grab Orlovsky or another Center
in the 3rd.

I also would be fine with Bowser, Harris, Zay Jones or Tim Williams here.
Reply/Quote
(04-13-2017, 11:30 PM)Go Cards Wrote: Would be fine if this happened. 

He definitely may be gone if gambling. 

Does he know this?   ThumbsUp
Reply/Quote