Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Allen has bone bruise

Reply/Quote
Finley vs Steelers will go well...
Reply/Quote
Props to Allen for staying in there as long as he did. He was literally on one leg.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
Remember the last guy that had a bone bruise...

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
Just tank, baby

Can’t wait for the draft. Hopefully new coaching staff included
Reply/Quote
(12-14-2020, 12:09 AM)THE PISTONS Wrote: Finley vs Steelers will go well...

[Image: source.gif]
Reply/Quote
I believe the record of sacks given up in one game is 12. I could see us achieving that record in the first half with Finley on Monday night.
You can always trust an dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to look out for.
"Winning makes believers of us all"-Paul Brown
Reply/Quote
(12-14-2020, 12:12 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Props to Allen for staying in there as long as he did. He was literally on one leg.

Told you he's tough, lol. Looked like he started to play better this game. Only game I got to see this year. Didn't really sit down and watch too much of it, though. Especially after Allen left.
Go Benton Panthers!!
Reply/Quote
(12-14-2020, 12:04 AM)Bengalholic Wrote:  

THIS O LINE is getting QBs killed, and THIS O LINE will get Burrow re-injured for a career ending injury to be another Greg Cook, here and gone,  and THIS is why you don't bring back THIS O LINE.   

Price has been a Top Pick Bust as Ogbuehi was.  Price has to go, but so do all the rest of these clunkers no other NFL team would want.  Jonah Williams as a Top Pick is probably Salary Cap locked in, but he needs to get it together.  The rest need Fired and a whole new set of Blockers brought in.  Tackles, Guards, Center, we need them all.   I don't even like keeping these hacks as back-ups, but I realize a couple of these bums will need to be carried over as bench warmer material.  Still, they need 4 NEW STARTERS on O Line and Williams who could be bumped to RT by a better blind side LT.   Now people don't want to hear this because they want draft picks at other positions, but they must bring in 4 New Starters on The O Line or Burrow will get career injured as soon as he returns. 

Looking at Picks Ogbuehi, Price, Williams,  something is wrong in scouting.  They need to seek out Lapham. Munoz and have them help scout BLOCKERS in the 2021 Draft.  Lapham and Munoz might help to pick better blockers.  Bengals need to make changes, because what Bengals Front Office IS doing ISN'T WORKING. 
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote
(12-14-2020, 04:06 AM)kevin Wrote: THIS O LINE is getting QBs killed, and THIS O LINE will get Burrow re-injured for a career ending injury to be another Greg Cook, here and gone,  and THIS is why you don't bring back THIS O LINE.   

Price has been a Top Pick Bust as Ogbuehi was.  Price has to go, but so do all the rest of these clunkers no other NFL team would want.  Jonah Williams as a Top Pick is probably Salary Cap locked in, but he needs to get it together.  The rest need Fired and a whole new set of Blockers brought in.  Tackles, Guards, Center, we need them all.   I don't even like keeping these hacks as back-ups, but I realize a couple of these bums will need to be carried over as bench warmer material.  Still, they need 4 NEW STARTERS on O Line and Williams who could be bumped to RT by a better blind side LT.   Now people don't want to hear this because they want draft picks at other positions, but they must bring in 4 New Starters on The O Line or Burrow will get career injured as soon as he returns. 

Looking at Picks Ogbuehi, Price, Williams,  something is wrong in scouting.  They need to seek out Lapham. Munoz and have them help scout BLOCKERS in the 2021 Draft.  Lapham and Munoz might help to pick better blockers.  Bengals need to make changes, because what Bengals Front Office IS doing ISN'T WORKING. 
So, I have gone over this so many times...I even started an entire thread on it a year or more ago.  What is your plan to get these 4 other OL?  You realize that a player has to WANT to come here and play, right?  You cannot just magically say, "I want player X and poof, they are a Bengal"

You take Sewel with the 3rd pick and we should then have, at the very least, our OTs for the next few year.  Hopkins is fine at Center.  Guard is  a problem and always is because this team does not value paying IOL, All you have to do is look at the likes of Steinbach and Zeitler leaving in FA.

Best hope...You draft OG back to back in rounds 2 and 3 and at least on of them becomes a solid starter.
Reply/Quote

Hopefully Finley plays to reflect Zac's immaculate draft.
Reply/Quote

If I had confirmation of Finley starting now, I would wager a LOT on pitt.  Defense could play out of their minds and Bengals still wouldn't score once.  I would like to see Kevin Hogan get a shot.  
Reply/Quote