Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Almost perfect attendence
Today is the first full team OTA (voluntary), everyone is present except, as expected Jessie Bates and surprise Trey Hendrickson. I'm sure Hendrickson will have some legitimate reason not to be here. We know about Bates

edit: The team has no mandatory off season activities so based on this we will see Trey at training camp

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(05-17-2022, 12:26 PM)pally Wrote: Today is the first full team OTA (voluntary), everyone is present except, as expected Jessie Bates and surprise Trey Hendrickson.  I'm sure Hendrickson will have some legitimate reason not to be here.  We know about Bates

I read an article yesterday, I think ? Where Bates has said he won't be at any pre-season activities with Bengals, FWIW ? I'd say a lot of that is just posturing for new contract ?
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(05-17-2022, 12:37 PM)bengalfan74 Wrote: I read an article yesterday, I think ? Where Bates has said he won't be at any pre-season activities with Bengals, FWIW ? I'd say a lot of that is just posturing for new contract ?

This may end up a messy divorce before the season starts.
[Image: maXCb2f.jpg]
-Paul Brown
“When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less.”

My album "Dragon"
https://www.humbert-lardinois.com/

Reply/Quote
Guess this also means CTB got better from his illness. Good time to take that starting role.
Reply/Quote
(05-17-2022, 12:37 PM)bengalfan74 Wrote: I read an article yesterday, I think ? Where Bates has said he won't be at any pre-season activities with Bengals, FWIW ? I'd say a lot of that is just posturing for new contract ?

And fear of injury that would affect the 2nd contract.
Reply/Quote
Bates franchise tag is not signed so currently he is not a Bengal.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(05-17-2022, 01:22 PM)pally Wrote:

Hopefully, Carman’s back isn’t an issue this season and he lives up to or exceeds his draft position.
Reply/Quote