Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Almost wish this team would of sucked and had a terrible record early on
Seriously wish they was the case instead of being 4-1 to begin the season Sad this season has been a nightmare Sad it sucks
Reply/Quote
Better way to look at it is, at least they sucked enough to miss the playoffs this early. As opposed to breaking your heart in the first round again. I haven’t watched them in a while and it’s been uplifting. I actually enjoy my sundays more. More productive, less drinking, less yelling at the tv. I won’t watch them again until Ol Marv and crew is gone. Brown can go to hell. Not getting my time or money any more. My local college b-ball team (UVA) is ranked 4th and I enjoy watching them. Matter of fact, screw the NFL all together. It’s a joke. Terrible officiating, biased calls, ridiculous rules, too many commercials, and stupid fans who take this game WAY too seriously. Like, there are grown ass men acting like their life is absolute misery if their team sucks. Get over yourself. Find JOY. Life is too damn short to be worried about a team/owner that doesn’t give a shit about you. I think this may be my one of my handful of posts this season. I check the boards to see if people are still sane every now and then. It shocks me that some of you are surprised how badly this team is going. Nothing will change until Mike Brown is six feet under. And even then, whose to say Katie will be different. We can all hope, but don’t hold your breath. Don’t waste your time, money, or your emotional well being on them. Rant over
Reply/Quote
Yeah...making the playoffs and losing is deflating because the team was good enough to make the playoffs so there was atleast some expectations.

Our roster just isn't that good from top to bottom. I don't think we have to worry about the playoffs for a while.
Reply/Quote
(12-10-2018, 01:25 AM)THE PISTONS Wrote: Yeah...making the playoffs and losing is deflating because the team was good enough to make the playoffs so there was atleast some expectations.

Our roster just isn't that good from top to bottom. I don't think we have to worry about the playoffs for a while.

Idk this division is not very good and if by some miracle we get some decent coaches in here, and hit on some OL and LB picks we could be right there.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
(12-10-2018, 12:46 AM)Trademark Wrote: Seriously wish they was the case instead of being 4-1 to begin the season Sad this season has been a nightmare Sad it sucks

No worries, there's three games of sucking left.  Ninja
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote