Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Alright so who in 2???
Love the price pick. Center is taken care of for a while I bet we get a pro bowl or two from price when its all said and done. But who are we getting in 2????
Reply/Quote
Hernandez or Orlando Brown
Reply/Quote
Really hope Hernandez is tgere
Reply/Quote
Please no Brown. I think Hernandez will be gone unless we trade up. We could get lucky and stay put and have Reid or Harrison fall into our laps at safety. Otherwise I think Goedert would be a solid pick with all three of our tight ends being free agents after this year.
Reply/Quote
Hernandez and a tackle

Sent from my SM-J327P using Tapatalk
[Image: Storer50_1.png]
Reply/Quote
Would love Hernandez, if not him the LB from Clemson O'Daniel.

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Hernandez or Harrison. Might take a flier on Courtland Sutton if he falls.
Reply/Quote
Hernandez
Jackson
Goedert
Harrison
Carter

Would love one of those 5.
Reply/Quote
Braden Smith
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote
Hernandez, Daniels, Harrison, Reid, Corbett
Reply/Quote
Rasheem Green Base End and inside pass rusher.
Arden Key Base End and edge rusher.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
(04-27-2018, 12:44 AM)SadFaceBengal15 Wrote: Love the price pick.  Center is taken care of for a while I bet we get a pro bowl or two from price when its all said and done. But who are we getting in 2????

I'll tell you who is interesting on The Board.  Lets look at Edge Rushing LB that Bengals want.  Mel Kiper top OLB still on board. Harold Landry-Boston College, Lorenzo Carter-Georgia, Uchenna Nwosu-USC, Ogbommia Okoronkwo-Oklahoma, Kemoko Turay-Rurgers.   There is still Josey Jewell-Iowa and Micah Kiser-Virginia at ILB. ...OK, what about Safety  Ronnie Harrison-Alabama and Justin Reid -Stanford still on board. ...Lets say they want more Blockers on O Line.  Tackles : Orlando Brown-Oklahoma, Connor Williams-Texas, Geron Christian-Louisvile.  Guards :  Will Hernandez-UTEP, Austin Corbett-Nevada, Branden Smith-Auburn.  Centers : James Daniels-Iowa, Mason Cole-Michigan, Will Clapp-LSU. .....How about D-LINE.  Sam Hubbard-Ohio State, Rasheem Green-USC, Tyquan Lewis-Ohio State, Maurice Hurst-Michigan, Harrison Phillips-Stanford. ...How about CB. Josh Jackson-Iowa, MJ Stewart-North Carolina, Donta Jackson-LSU.  How about WR. Jordan Lasley-UCLA, James Washington-Oklahome State, Christian Kirk-Texas A& M.  ...How about TE. Dallas Goedert-South Dakota State, Mark Andrews-Oklahoma, Mike Gesicki-Penn State, Jordan Akins-Central Florida.  How about RB. Derrius Guice-LSU, Ronald Jones II- USC. 

OK, lets count.  That is 35 top players . We draft at pick 12 in Round 2.   I think the next Bengals is in these names. Kind of depends what Round One type player falls to us in 2.   Will Hernandez still out there and so is Daniels. Brown and Williams as possible right tackle ?   That TE Dallas Goedert still there.  That tough running back Guice still there. That Safety Bengals have looked hard at, Justin Reid and Ronnie Harrison still there.  Just about all OLB Still there including Lorenzo Carter.  I'm going to guess these names very possible. 

Bengals will get a Round One talent in Two, thanks to the record setting run on quarterbacks in Round One.  I wouldn't mind an edge rushing LB or a safety in 2.  I sure wouldn't mind Hernandez if he is still there or a RT.   I think we steal a good player in Round 2.  Hey, Bill Bergey was a Round 2.   So was Dalton and Mixon. There is good talent in 2. 
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote
I hope Goedert or Hernandez fall to us. Doubt it though. We're probably looking at one of the other tight ends, maybe braden smith, maybe one of the offensive tackles, safety.. If Goedert or Hernandez were there I'd be really happy. Wouldn't mind trading up as we have a lot of picks. Also, don't really want a running back but how is Guice still on the board?
Reply/Quote
(04-27-2018, 02:11 AM)Bengalstripes18 Wrote: I hope Goedert or Hernandez fall to us. Doubt it though. We're probably looking at one of the other tight ends, maybe braden smith, maybe one of the offensive tackles, safety.. If Goedert or Hernandez were there I'd be really happy. Wouldn't mind trading up as we have a lot of picks. Also, don't really want a running back but how is Guice still on the board?

There is great talent available in the begging of the second! There are 5 guys I can’t wait to hear their name called as a Bengal. I’ll still be sad we couldn’t call the names of the other 4 lol. Praying Hernandez falls.

The knock on Guice is his maturity....they are saying he needs a support system to keep him out of trouble.
Reply/Quote
Again, people talking offense still on board. Don't be surprised if Bengals don't go Defense in 2. A Top edge rushing Linebacker or Safety.

Somebody good will be there. There are about 35 possible Round One names still on board and we have the 12th pick in 2, so it's basic math. Somebody top of the line is going to become a Bengals in 2 and our pick in early 3 could be a top player.

That would bother me one bit if first 2 rounds bring a Blocker and a Tackler. We need Blocking and Tackling, I've seen the team play and we could use help there.
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote
I don't think it's any secret that the Bengals have been in the market for a safety this offseason. If Will Hernandez is off the board, I could see Reid or Harrison (if either are there) being the pick. I personally wouldn't mind a Hubbard or Carter for our front 7 either. And I guess it wouldn't be the end of the world if we took James Daniels and kicked Price to RG. I don't want to see us take Orlando Brown till R3.
"Whose kitty litter did I just s*** in?"

"He got Ajax from the dish soap!"
Reply/Quote
I think Hernandez goes at 34 to the Giants to help rebuild a horrible O line for Barkley to run behind.
Reply/Quote
(04-27-2018, 08:29 AM)Au165 Wrote: I think Hernandez goes at 34 to the Giants to help rebuild a horrible O line for Barkley to run behind.

That’s what I was thinking too
"Whose kitty litter did I just s*** in?"

"He got Ajax from the dish soap!"
Reply/Quote
Lots of good players left here.
Hernandez or Daniels for ol
Goedert or gesicki at te
Landry or carter at lb/edge
Harrison, Reid or Bates at safety
Jackson, Oliver or Davis at cb
Hurst or Nathan shepherd at dt

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
Hernandez will be long gone.

I would like in no particular order, Harrison, Reid, Phillips, Key, Jackson, Carlton Davis

Darkhorse: Maurice Hurst.

Watch out for them picking a WR (Christian Kirk) or Connor Williams at Tackle.
Reply/Quote