Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Alright so who in 2???
After getting a good player at our greatest positional need, I feel like today is just gravy. No need to reach today as there lots of good players at positions that we could use an upgrade as a lot of you have pointed out. That being said, I'd like to:

- Get another lineman today to compete for a starting spot at RG or RT this year/take over in 2019.
- Possibly pass on safety unless the value is great. There are young guys still guys in free agency that I think could help.
- Stay away from TE in the 2nd round, though I have liked Gesicki's play since he was a high school recruit
Reply/Quote
(04-27-2018, 03:44 AM)kevin Wrote: Again, people talking offense still on board.  Don't be surprised if Bengals don't go Defense in 2.  A Top edge rushing Linebacker or Safety.

Somebody good will be there.  There are about 35 possible Round One names still on board and we have the 12th pick in 2, so it's basic math.  Somebody top of the line is going to become a Bengals in 2 and our pick in early 3 could be a top player.

That would bother me one bit if first 2 rounds bring a Blocker and a Tackler. We need Blocking and Tackling, I've seen the team play and we could use help there.

This I think we swing to Defense then grab a tackle with the last pick in the 3rd
Reply/Quote