Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Always the same teams and same players...yawn
The NFL is really getting old it's always the same teams advancing and the same players...Manning, Brady, Rodgers, Rothlisberger, Steelers, Broncos, Patriots....yawn this is getting old I guess we should get used to this though until Goodell leaves if he ever does
[Image: 83-A0733-D-167-F-44-AB-9994-4-BE98-E6-E353-B.webp]
Reply/Quote
MLB tries to balance the small market teams with the big fan based teams. NFL needs to do the same.
Who Dey!  Tiger
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2016, 10:08 PM)guyofthetiger Wrote: MLB tries to balance the small market teams with the big fan based teams. NFL needs to do the same.

How so? Genuinely curious, because as a Buccos fan I know the heartache of the capless system playing favorites with the larger market teams.
Reply/Quote
I loved the win today!!! Woohooooo!! Felt great with the last 6 weeks!
Reply/Quote
The teams led by HOF qbs always seem to do well in the playoffs? Makes sense.
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Forgive me for sounding like a defeated Bengals fan, but don't you think "some people" might be "sick" of seeing the "same old Bengals" in the playoffs every year? We've become the closest thing a 4th-6th seed can get to a first round bye, 5-years running. It reminds me of the Bills in their 4-year Super Bowl loss spree where people thought "Ok, let's see who wins the NFC Championship game and then automatically wins the Super Bowl over the Bills this year."
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2016, 10:05 PM)Trademark Wrote: The NFL is really getting old it's always the same teams advancing and the same players...Manning, Brady, Rodgers, Rothlisberger, Steelers, Broncos, Patriots....yawn this is getting old I guess we should get used to this though until Goodell leaves if he ever does

Maybe win a playoff game once in 25 years?
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(01-10-2016, 11:26 PM)6andcounting Wrote: The teams led by HOF qbs always seem to do well in the playoffs? Makes sense.

undisciplined teams with awful head coaches can't advance in the first round? Makes sense.

Reply/Quote
(01-10-2016, 10:47 PM)Belsnickel Wrote: How so? Genuinely curious, because as a Buccos fan I know the heartache of the capless system playing favorites with the larger market teams.

MLB team caps are suppose to keep teams like the Yankees, Red Sox, or Dodgers from getting all the talent. However, hasn't worked too well lately.
Who Dey!  Tiger
Reply/Quote
(01-11-2016, 10:22 AM)guyofthetiger Wrote: MLB team caps are suppose to keep teams like the Yankees, Red Sox, or Dodgers from getting all the talent. However, hasn't worked too well lately.

I think you might be mistaken. There is no cap in the MLB from my understanding, just their 'luxury tax' which only the Yankees and Sox typically get dinged with, and it doesn't deter them.
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2016, 10:08 PM)guyofthetiger Wrote: MLB tries to balance the small market teams with the big fan based teams. NFL needs to do the same.

What does the MLB do to breed parity, besides allow a team to spend as much money as they have in their wallet?
Reply/Quote
(01-11-2016, 09:53 AM)BmorePat87 Wrote: undisciplined teams with awful head coaches can't advance in the first round? Makes sense.

What does your team have to do with this? Smirk
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]
Reply/Quote
maybe dont suck?
People suck
Reply/Quote
(01-11-2016, 04:42 PM)6andcounting Wrote: What does your team have to do with this? Smirk

We're 6-0 in the first round with our HC!

Reply/Quote