Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
JJ Watt
JJ Watt reinjured his back during the Packer's game. The Texans are expected to place him on IR on Wed. While it is possible he can return in 6 weeks it seems more likely that he will miss the rest of the seasons.

Bengals play Texans on Dec 24th

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
We might finally beat them now!

Unless they resign T.J. Yates...
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
Wasn't this the same injury that he was addressing in the offseason? Back injuries are serious business, hope the best for him in his recovery.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(09-28-2016, 07:50 AM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Wasn't this the same injury that he was addressing in the offseason?  Back injuries are serious business, hope the best for him in his recovery.

yes it was...if I had to guess...he probably wasn't completely healed at the start of the season and should have been placed on PUP until he was fully ready.  

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
You know what's really sad? We won our first three games against the Texans. Since then? We're 1-7 (playoffs included).
You can always trust an dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to look out for.
"Winning makes believers of us all"-Paul Brown
Reply/Quote
(09-28-2016, 04:20 PM)Bengal Dude Wrote: You know what's really sad? We won our first three games against the Texans. Since then? We're 1-7 (playoffs included).
You know what's not sad? Watt will be out when we play them.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(10-01-2016, 09:50 PM)jason Wrote: You know what's not sad? Watt will be out when we play them.

Or listening to the network broadcasters on any Texans game blab non-stop about him while ignoring the other 21 players on the field.  Nope, won't miss that one little bit.  
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
Who says they won't keep talking about the dumb country boy anyway? Red Ryder will get the last laugh.
[Image: 43325991030_4d39723a8f.jpg]
Reply/Quote