Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Am I losing my fandom ?
It's always in the last place you look.
If you see something suspicious, say something suspicious.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
I’ve got it in my mind that I will pull for the team all year. I’ve also decided that by year’s end that if it doesn’t look like an organization that’s growing that I’m done. It’s a decision that I made before the first game. I’ve been a fan since the 80’s but my prospective has changed. My priorities aren’t the same as when I was younger. It’s supposed to be an experience full of big highs and some lows and not an all around bummer. My parents are aging and I’m spending more time with them. I’m not gonna go to another team, I think that I just need a long separation until the MB smell fades from this mess.
Reply/Quote
Give coach at least 3 years. He too over a 32 ranked defense a bad offense line. The is only so much that can happen in the shot time he had. The dam was breaking before he got here. Also he has the front office ? to deal with. No big moves in FA.
Wait for last days get bargains no one else wants. We need a true football GM and scouting department to be contenders. Don’t see that happening any time soon.
Also lame fan base some. Opening day with new coach stadium had a lot of empty seats and I would guess close to half the crowd had red on.
Reply/Quote
We're just numb. A Bengal loss used to ruin my week (couldn't watch NFLN, Sunday/Monday pre game shows.

Now it's like whatever. I can still enjoy other games.

A Bengals loss is to be expected.

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
So many of you so-called fans just complain about the Bengals. If you didn't see the OL issues last year were not fixed... that's on you. Same with the LBs. 1 good game and you think we are a SB team??? That's on you again. Then you all start this toxic posting spree and need others to pat you on the back? Come on...

Stop thinking you're fans and littering these boards with the all of the immature whine and cry posts. You aren't going to fix it, so why keep beating the horse? Reading all this trash is just depressing.

Why would any FA want to come play here? Just look at the toxicity of these boards
Reply/Quote
(09-16-2019, 10:27 PM)PAjwPhilly Wrote: So many of you so-called fans just complain about the Bengals. If you didn't see the OL issues last year were not fixed... that's on you. Same with the LBs. 1 good game and you think we are a SB team??? That's on you again. Then you all start this toxic posting spree and need others to pat you on the back? Come on...

Stop thinking you're fans and littering these boards with the all of the immature whine and cry posts.  You aren't going to fix it, so why keep beating the horse? Reading all this trash is just depressing.

Why would any FA want to come play here? Just look at the toxicity of these boards

So you're basically saying that people shouldn't complain about the Bengals...then you just listed a bunch of reasons why the Bengals are bad like OL issues that weren't fixed. LB issues that weren't fixed.

You're essentially saying that it was easy to see this disaster coming.

ThumbsUp
Reply/Quote
(09-16-2019, 01:26 AM)George Cantstandya Wrote: First of all, I'm not your bro. I'm almost certain at one point in a game day threads last year you said last you were going to be a fan of another team.  That's just sad.  So yeah, I'm guessing no one gives a shit when you flip and flop back and forth as far as being a fan.  That's what you do from what I have seen from you here.

[Image: giphy.gif]

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(09-16-2019, 01:26 AM)George Cantstandya Wrote: First of all, I'm not your bro. I'm almost certain at one point in a game day threads last year you said last you were going to be a fan of another team.  That's just sad.  So yeah, I'm guessing no one gives a shit when you flip and flop back and forth as far as being a fan.  That's what you do from what I have seen from you here.

Bingo.

/thread

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(09-17-2019, 05:16 AM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Bingo.

/thread

Gotta love the toxic immature people on this forum, so happy the mods allow it...
Reply/Quote
(09-17-2019, 06:45 AM)Trademark Wrote: Gotta love the toxic immature people on this forum, so happy the mods allow it...

You are the epitome of immature. You emotionally flail around like a tree branch in the wind, alternately cheering and loving the team one minute and talking about how you're going to give up and be a fan of another team the next minute. 

But to stay on topic, yes you are losing your fandom.

Until the next win when you will be a fan for life.

And then after the next loss, you will give up again.

Until the next win when you will be a fan for life.

And then after the next loss, you will give up again.

Etc, etc. 

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
Fans slamming other fans for checking out..... Doing MB's dirty work for him.

The focus should be on the team/front office and their failures, instead of slamming fans for wanting better after all these years of disappointments.

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
You have just been Bungalized. My Dad and I are the same way. We enjoy when they win, but are apathetic and silent during performances like yesterday. My Dad told me that it happened to him after about 15 years of fandom, and that is about when it happened to me as well.
Reply/Quote