Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Amazing
(10-11-2015, 09:56 PM)GodHatesBengals Wrote: You have a burden of evidence to prove that Andrew Luck's victory against whoever in a playoff game nobody knows about was more impressive than Dalton's comeback victory against the number 2 defense.

I don't have to prove anything. Until Andy Dalton and the Bengals win a playoff game, his regular season antics will amount to nothing. Nobody ever pays attention to franchises who don't win playoff games. This is the year the Bengals can get that huge monkey off their back.
Reply/Quote
I thought it was pretty nice to congratulate the Bengals. Thank you.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-11-2015, 09:59 PM)coltsfan4ever Wrote: I don't have to prove anything. Until Andy Dalton and the Bengals win a playoff game, his regular season antics will amount to nothing. Nobody ever pays attention to franchises who don't win playoff games. This is the year the Bengals can get that huge monkey off their back.

So you just made a baseless claim without evidence? Then I dismiss the claim without evidence.

Nobody pays attention to the Bengals? You post about them every week. 

Drink too many Smirnoff Ices today?
Reply/Quote
(10-11-2015, 09:59 PM)coltsfan4ever Wrote: I don't have to prove anything. Until Andy Dalton and the Bengals win a playoff game, his regular season antics will amount to nothing. Nobody ever pays attention to franchises who don't win playoff games. This is the year the Bengals can get that huge monkey off their back.

The Chiefs haven't won a playoff game since 1993.
Reply/Quote
The bengals are not one and done this year. It is time.
Reply/Quote
(10-11-2015, 07:39 PM)coltsfan4ever Wrote: Not in playoff games.  :snark:

Oooooooh, his 1 game winning drive in his lone playoff victory towers over Dalton's 0. :rollleyes:
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
(10-11-2015, 05:43 PM)Whatever Wrote: Thanks for the props, but I think most of us are too busy going into cardiac arrest to respond.

almost a year to the day nuge missed that OT kick vs carolina and he bounces it off the upright...

Heart still hasnt settled.
Reply/Quote
(10-12-2015, 12:18 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: almost a year to the day nuge missed that OT kick vs carolina and he bounces it off the upright...

Heart still hasnt settled.

I was coming up construction laden I-75 during the 4th quarter. 

I do not suggest driving through it while a nail-biter like that is happening. It was scary lol
Our father, who art in Hell
Unhallowed, be thy name
Cursed be thy sons and daughters
Of our nemesis who are to blame
Thy kingdom come, Nema
Reply/Quote
(10-12-2015, 04:53 PM)BigPapaKain Wrote: I was coming up construction laden I-75 during the 4th quarter. 

I do not suggest driving through it while a nail-biter like that is happening. It was scary lol

I was sitting in the endzone directly behind the goalpost.  My heart's still fluttering!

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
(10-11-2015, 10:14 PM)michaelsean Wrote: I thought it was pretty nice to congratulate the Bengals.  Thank you.

You're welcome.

The Bengals deserve congratulations after that amazing comeback.

I recently noticed how biased the media is against the Bengals. As I was reading articles about the comeback, almost all of the articles alluded to the Seahawks collapsing rather than the Bengals doing something brilliant. From my memory watching the game, the Seahawks didn't collapse at all. They were playing the same way. The difference is that the plays the Bengals were calling were fooling them. So it was more the Bengals excellent play calling rather than the Seahawks collapsing.

I also didn't appreciate Pete Carroll's comment about the "baffling" loss. What's so baffling about it? The Bengals kicked the Legion of Boom's butt!

After that showing, the Bengals deserve more from the media. I may be a fan of another team, but I appreciate fair play as well as fair media coverage. Right now, I'm pretty angry about how the media is treating the Bengals.  :angry:
Reply/Quote
(10-11-2015, 10:30 PM)Naranja Tigre Wrote: The Chiefs haven't won a playoff game since 1993.

Yes. And the Colts prevented them from doing so!  ThumbsUp
Reply/Quote
(10-12-2015, 12:20 AM)PhilHos Wrote: Oooooooh, his 1 game winning drive in his lone playoff victory towers over Dalton's 0. :rollleyes:

I need to refresh your memory. Andrew Luck has won more than ONE playoff game. He won 1 in his 2nd year in the playoffs, and he won 2 last year (one of them against your Bengals, the other against Manning's Broncos). Overall, he's won 3 playoff games. So, yes, 3 playoff games won towers over Dalton's "0" playoff games won. No disrespect here, these are just the facts.
Reply/Quote
Amazing?

Kind of an ironic thread title, don't you think?

Seems that I read somewhere that was exactly what your girlfriend said to Delhomme, after he took her to the "end zone"..

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(10-12-2015, 07:02 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Amazing?

Kind of an ironic thread title, don't you think?

Seems that I read somewhere that was exactly what your girlfriend said to Delhomme, after he took her to the "end zone"..

You're trying to be humorous, aren't you? Well, here it is... HA-HA!  Clapping

Unless you have some kind of reading disability, I've mentioned for MONTHS that I'm no longer affected by Delhomme or my ex that was obsessed with that guy. I wish her luck wherever she is. I'm with a new girl, who happens to be also a Colts fan, and is a big fan of Andrew Luck. Even if he's sucking this year, she still likes him. So, I'm happy with my situation.

As for Delhomme... I wish him the best. He was a good QB in his prime.
Reply/Quote
One other thing before I forget...

The Bengals chant of:

WHO-DEY, WHO-DEY, WHO-DEY think gonna beat dem Bengals?

Nooo-BODY!

Seems appropriate at this time because ya'll just beat the 2 time defending NFC champs. Personally, I don't think any team can beat the Bengals at this time. Except for maybe the Bills next week because Rex Ryan is crazy.  Rolleyes
Reply/Quote
(10-12-2015, 06:57 PM)coltsfan4ever Wrote: You're welcome.

The Bengals deserve congratulations after that amazing comeback.

I recently noticed how biased the media is against the Bengals. As I was reading articles about the comeback, almost all of the articles alluded to the Seahawks collapsing rather than the Bengals doing something brilliant. From my memory watching the game, the Seahawks didn't collapse at all. They were playing the same way. The difference is that the plays the Bengals were calling were fooling them. So it was more the Bengals excellent play calling rather than the Seahawks collapsing.

I also didn't appreciate Pete Carroll's comment about the "baffling" loss. What's so baffling about it? The Bengals kicked the Legion of Boom's butt!

After that showing, the Bengals deserve more from the media. I may be a fan of another team, but I appreciate fair play as well as fair media coverage. Right now, I'm pretty angry about how the media is treating the Bengals.  :angry:

Glad you've seen "the light".
ThumbsUp

We've dealt with this stuff, for ever.
:snark:

I will say, however, that they guys at CBS have been gushing about our team.
Peter King was on our bandwagon the past few years, but decided to bootlick the Ravens at the beginning of the year.
Rolleyes
Reply/Quote
(10-12-2015, 07:01 PM)coltsfan4ever Wrote: I need to refresh your memory. Andrew Luck has won more than ONE playoff game. He won 1 in his 2nd year in the playoffs, and he won 2 last year (one of them against your Bengals, the other against Manning's Broncos). Overall, he's won 3 playoff games. So, yes, 3 playoff games won towers over Dalton's "0" playoff games won. No disrespect here, these are just the facts.

We were talking about gave winning drives but of course you'll change the narrative to playoff victories because that's literally the only thing you can bring up as smack (it's as pathetic as Steeler fans bringing up "6 rings." Well, considering that you're a Steeler fan ...) Because literally everything else points to Dalton's superiority over Luck.

"You lose. Good day, sir!"
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
I doubt that the Colts would have even played more than one playoff game if they were in the AFC North...  It must be nice to have 6 gimme games each year... Count your blessings.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(10-12-2015, 07:15 PM)coltsfan4ever Wrote: One other thing before I forget...

The Bengals chant of:

WHO-DEY, WHO-DEY, WHO-DEY think gonna beat dem Bengals?

Nooo-BODY!

Seems appropriate at this time because ya'll just beat the 2 time defending NFC champs. Personally, I don't think any team can beat the Bengals at this time. Except for maybe the Bills next week because Rex Ryan is crazy.  Rolleyes
Yeah...  His team gave us fits the last time we played them. Rolleyes
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(10-12-2015, 08:14 PM)jason Wrote: Yeah...  His team gave us fits the last time we played them. Rolleyes

Dude, never underestimate crazy people. You do so at your own risk! :snark:
Reply/Quote