Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Amazon Prime's Invincible
[Image: Invincible.png]

This is pretty much my favorite comic series. Written by Robert Kirkman (Of Walking Dead fame). A very R-rated series. If you enjoyed the Boys you might like this one as well
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Interesting. Cartoon and super hero. I’m game
Reply/Quote
Screwed up right after it came out and watched the first three episodes without realizing it was a weekly release after those. Really bummed me out because they were so good I wanted to watch the rest.

Show does an excellent job of mixing the lighthearted with the serious.
Reply/Quote
(04-04-2021, 06:49 PM)Benton Wrote: Screwed up right after it came out and watched the first three episodes without realizing it was a weekly release after those. Really bummed me out because they were so good I wanted to watch the rest.

Show does an excellent job of mixing the lighthearted with the serious.

I highly recommend the comic series, apparently the digital compendiums were half off. Like $60 or something for the entire series. (Or I guess find it online too)
Reply/Quote
Did anyone end up watching this series?

It got renewed for 2 more seasons. I still highly suggest it. It got better with every episode.
Reply/Quote
(05-13-2021, 04:31 AM)CarolinaBengalFanGuy Wrote: Did anyone end up watching this series?

It got renewed for 2 more seasons. I still highly suggest it. It got better with every episode.

Keep forgetting i have amazon prime lol
Reply/Quote
(05-13-2021, 04:31 AM)CarolinaBengalFanGuy Wrote: Did anyone end up watching this series?

I did. And it didn’t disappoint. Solid adult cartoon.
Reply/Quote