America / Flag
If they kneel or sit / I quit
TL;DR
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
I salute you.

[Image: kneeling.jpg?w=720&quality=85]
You can always trust an dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to look out for.
"Winning makes believers of us all"-Paul Brown
(09-27-2017, 12:04 PM)JKinnett Wrote: If they kneel or sit / I quit

Quit what?
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
Trigger warning.

Need safe space
It's what the SJW want.... to tear down football. Or any sport for that matter. Th CTE nonsense ruining the game now is also a problem.
(09-28-2017, 12:20 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote: It's what the SJW want.... to tear down football.   Or any sport for that matter.    Th CTE nonsense ruining the game now is also a problem.

Wait, the SJW's have an agenda to kill football that is being bolstered by Trump and the ultra-patriotic?  This is quite the unholy union!
(09-28-2017, 07:08 AM)Nately120 Wrote: Wait, the SJW's have an agenda to kill football that is being bolstered by Trump and the ultra-patriotic?  This is quite the unholy union!

You forgot that trans people are using aborted fetuses to clone an army of SJWs based off of Jango Fett's DNA. 
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

(09-28-2017, 12:20 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote: It's what the SJW want.... to tear down football.   Or any sport for that matter.    Th CTE nonsense ruining the game now is also a problem.

I know!  I saw it on Twitter!!!!

[Image: FB_IMG_1506551344692.jpg]

Then I saw they didn't turn off their geo-tagging and it was obviously fake news meant to trap and rile up the weak minded looking for something...anything to use to defend their predetermined positions and biases.

Soooooo.....
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.