Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
America's War on Drugs
Recorded all the episodes on the history channel last few weeks. I thought it was really good, and quite interesting. Who would have guessed that the CIA basically created most our drug issues.
Reply/Quote
Documentary? I haven't heard about it, but sounds interesting.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(06-27-2017, 03:55 PM)Benton Wrote: Documentary? I haven't heard about it, but sounds interesting.

Yea kind of. It was a 5 part series basically starting back in the late 50's early 60's through today. Going through how we kind of have ourselves to blame for a lot of our own drug issues. It was interesting and really detailed.
Reply/Quote
I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me.

-The late Great HST

[Image: Zu8AdZv.png?1]
Deceitful, two-faced she-woman. Never trust a female, Delmar, remember that one simple precept and your time with me will not have been ill spent.

Reply/Quote
(06-27-2017, 10:53 AM)Au165 Wrote: Recorded all the episodes on the history channel last few weeks. I thought it was really good, and quite interesting. Who would have guessed that the CIA basically created most our drug issues.

I've known that for several years....especially all of the work surrounding MKUltra and the Laos/Air America connections.  That said, it has been a VERY interesting series so far.  I have learned some new details, and more info regarding things I had researched in the past.  What can I say.....I used to spend a lot of time in political forums as an independent, showing the errors of the two sides' ways. LOL 

I also have it DVR'd.

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
(06-27-2017, 04:48 PM)BengalHawk62 Wrote: I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me.

-The late Great HST

a true legend

RIP GONZO
[Image: 1jKEzj4.png]
Formerly known as Judge on the Bengals.com message board.
Reply/Quote