Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Americans fed up with Russian probe
(06-28-2017, 09:24 PM)Vlad Wrote: "This Russian thing a big nothingburger"  says Van Jones, along with a couple other CNN staffers admitting to this farce, that it only for ratings.

http://thehill.com/homenews/media/339867-okeefe-video-shows-cnns-van-jones-calling-russia-story-a-nothingburger

That's what Trumps been telling you from day one.

Well hell. Hire Flynn and Manafort back on, let Kushner know he can start talking business with the russians , set another meeting up for sessions , and invite the russians back to the white house for another off limits to American press meeting.

While we are at it lets roll back all the imposed sanctions and pretend like Russian never screwed with the very fabric of our country.
(06-28-2017, 10:13 PM)Vlad Wrote: Oh, well...maybe we can discuss real news with real evidence.

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2017/jun/23/senate-announced-probe-loretta-lynch-behavior-2016/

We certainly cant be discussing this somewhere right?

If you are saying there is evidence for Lynch acting inappropriately based on Comey's testimony, then you have to admit to there being evidence Trump acted inappropriately as well. I am in favor of an investigation in both cases because I don't like this type of behavior, but there are too many people screaming "fake news" about things which are anything but. Logic is breaking down.
"A great democracy has got to be progressive, or it will soon cease to be either great or a democracy..." - TR

"The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little." - FDR
(06-29-2017, 07:24 AM)Belsnickel Wrote: If you are saying there is evidence for Lynch acting inappropriately based on Comey's testimony, then you have to admit to there being evidence Trump acted inappropriately as well. I am in favor of an investigation in both cases because I don't like this type of behavior, but there are too many people screaming "fake news" about things which are anything but. Logic is breaking down.

That's what I was thinking.  Why believe one part and the other is a lie?
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
(06-29-2017, 07:24 AM)Belsnickel Wrote: If you are saying there is evidence for Lynch acting inappropriately based on Comey's testimony, then you have to admit to there being evidence Trump acted inappropriately as well. I am in favor of an investigation in both cases because I don't like this type of behavior, but there are too many people screaming "fake news" about things which are anything but. Logic is breaking down.

Um, how about Lynch instructing Comey to call the Clinton investigation a "matter" not an investigation.
Since when in hell does the AG or the DOJ deal in "matters"?

Does not Lynch and Bill Clinton meeting in an airplane parked on a tarmac tell you anything?
You're buying into the "they were talking about how their grandchildren were doing" story?

Bottom line is that we have plenty of corruption with evidence that took place under the Obama admin that should be thoroughly investigated, not superficially as it has been.
(06-29-2017, 09:14 AM)GMDino Wrote: That's what I was thinking.  Why believe one part and the other is a lie?

I don't think anyone said what Comey testified Trump said was a lie.  
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(06-29-2017, 10:32 AM)Vlad Wrote: Um, how about Lynch instructing Comey to call the Clinton investigation a "matter" not an investigation.

Does not Lynch and Bill Clinton meeting in an airplane parked on a tarmac tell you anything?
You're buying into the "they were talking about how their grandchildren were doing" story?

Bottom line is that we have plenty of corruption with evidence that took place under the Obama admin that should be thoroughly investigated, not superficially as it has been.

Did you even read my post?
"A great democracy has got to be progressive, or it will soon cease to be either great or a democracy..." - TR

"The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little." - FDR
(06-29-2017, 10:32 AM)Vlad Wrote: Um, how about Lynch instructing Comey to call the Clinton investigation a "matter" not an investigation.

Double standards and false equivalences thrive on Whataboutism.

Clinton wandering into Lynch's plane, whether she wanted him to or not, tells me he might have cost his wife the election. Consequences.
And the AG or DOJ deal with "matters" when something doesn't rise to the level of an investigation.

Foreign operatives repeatedly meeting with Trump campaign managers and other personnel, including Trump's son-in-law, rises to the level of investigation--more so after they "forget" to report such meetings.  The inability to see a difference between the Trump campaign setting up a meeting between the Russians and the former head of Blackwater--undisclosed to our own intel services--and Clinton bumbling around the tarmac, is what feeds demagoguery.

Bottom line is, the Obama era "corruption" has been investigated and re-investigated in the same style as the myriad faux scandals under the Clintons back in the '90s.  The seventh Benghazi fishing expedition finally got the Republicans what they wanted--something unrelated to Benghazi but able to turn the election. Now we have an incompetent president rather than a competent one. Worse, we have one that protects Russian security but not the US'. That he and his supporters continue to undermine the intel services and mainstream press only heightens the security issue--a bonus for Russia.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]