Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Amino Energy Over Red Bull
I drink Spark a lot of times in the morning before I go to the gym or if I have a long day of presentations but I'll drink a Red Bull if it's later in the day or if I need energy short-term. I rolled down the liquor store behind my place before I went out to wave and the owner recommended that I try Amino Energy, so I bought a pack but also bought Red Bull because I figured it wouldn't work.

I drank it and it made me focused and gave me steady energy for a few hours instead of the hour-long jolt that Red Bull gives me!

If you need energy and to think straight for a few hours, try Amino Energy!
Reply/Quote
I'm sticking with my old standby of day old mud otherwise known as day old strong coffee. I only say day old because I always brew a bit too much for one day and we save the leftovers for the next day..It's an acquired taste I suppose and an acquired skill to know exactly how long to microwave it. Maybe I'll start a youtube channel dedicated to nuking day old coffee..  ThumbsUp
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(04-27-2022, 08:14 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: I drink Spark a lot of times in the morning before I go to the gym

I assume that the "Spark" you are talking about is something different from the one with alcohol.
Reply/Quote