Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
An Omen?

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
Year of the tiger. It's a sign. Our time.
Reply/Quote
I spoke with two farmers today. They saw an eagle flying with a serpent clutched in his talons. This is a sign from Apollo, we will win a great victory tomorrow.
Reply/Quote
My brothers of football! I would rather fight beside you than any army of thousands! Let no man forget how menacing we are! We are Bengals! Do you know what's there, waiting beyond that wall of Arrowhead Stadium? Immortality! Take it! It's yours!
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
It is us.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-30-2022, 12:42 AM)pally Wrote:

Love it
Reply/Quote
(01-30-2022, 02:44 AM)tBengal Wrote: I spoke with two farmers today. They saw an eagle flying with a serpent clutched in his talons. This is a sign from Apollo, we will win a great victory tomorrow.

Reply/Quote
Yep, it is us. Who Dey
Reply/Quote
With great tigers come great elephants and great music..

So I like weird music..sue me.. lol
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
(01-30-2022, 11:35 AM)grampahol Wrote: With great tigers come great elephants and great music..

So I like weird music..sue me.. lol

Sounds like music they would use on a 70s Bengals NFL documentary special.
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
(01-30-2022, 11:45 AM)Interceptor Wrote: Sounds like music they would use on a 70s Bengals NFL documentary special.

I've always had a musical imagination to be able to imagine scenes to music, but not the technical skills to pull it off.. You'll all just have to put your own imaginations to work.. LOL
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
[Image: road-sign-pointing-to-hell-along-snowy-c...?s=640x640]
Reply/Quote
Maybe the real omen was Joe Burrow NOT being selected to the Pro Bowl

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(01-30-2022, 09:45 PM)pally Wrote: Maybe the real omen was Joe Burrow NOT being selected to the Pro Bowl

They knew he would not be available.
Reply/Quote
(01-30-2022, 09:52 PM)fredtoast Wrote: They knew he would not be available.

When people were posting this saying he would not be available I just laughed and thought yeah right the Bengals in the Super Bowl.

This is just incredible and what an awesome season.
Reply/Quote
Don't know if this is related to an omen but...

Cris Collinsworth will be forced to call the Bengals V someone Super Bowl in 2 weeks. 

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
Indeed a good omen. “The tiger, for example, is associated with power, rebellion, adventure and unpredictability, according to the Los Angeles Times”. The lunar new year officially begins Feb 1, so maybe we can expect to be in this same position next year at this time. ?
Reply/Quote
(01-30-2022, 02:44 AM)tBengal Wrote: I spoke with two farmers today. They saw an eagle flying with a serpent clutched in his talons. This is a sign from Apollo, we will win a great victory tomorrow.

I see what you did here
Reply/Quote
(01-30-2022, 12:42 AM)pally Wrote:

This feels like when the reds went to the World Series in 1990 when the hunt for red October had been in theaters
Reply/Quote
(01-30-2022, 10:15 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Don't know if this is related to an omen but...

Cris Collinsworth will be forced to call the Bengals V someone Super Bowl in 2 weeks. 

Even if no one else does, I appreciate you spelling his name correctly  ThumbsUp
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote