Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
An Open Window tonight for some RESPECT Nationally - 1st Place on the Line
Sports Media types have begun to doubt the Steelers after their Heartbreaking tie with the Browns and the ongoing Le'veon Bell holdout concerns. Another season of Steeler locker room Drama. Offensive lineman calling out Bell. Prognosticators starting to doubt Big Ben after 3 ints versus Browns.

Bengals predicted by many of these same Sports Media types to finish last in the Division. Reggie Bush said so very recently on the NFL Network. Most of the LOVE is going to the Ravens right now especially after their 47 to 3 Drubbing of the Bills.

Seems like the Popular move of many to Predict a Raven's win tonight.

The Off Season move to retain Marvin Lewis was met with Harsh criticism from the Stephen A Smith's of the world and many Prognosticators spent the offseason dismissing the Bengals & ignoring the Key upgrades made to the O-line, improved Health of certain players, Coaching changes etc.

The Time is Ripe for a STATEMENT to be made by the Bengals tonight. They have already been through a Nerve Testing game with the Colts, while the Ravens got to Coast at home against a weak Bills team with an unproven QB. Tonight will be the first Test of Nerves for the Ravens this season and this may offer an advantage to the Home team Bengals.

Bengal fans deserve an early season STATEMENT WIN by the Bengals and I think the players seem ready to pull it off.

RESPECT is on the line Nationally and the Bengals may just sneak up and Earn it tonight.  Who Dey
Reply/Quote
Chance to grab first place... and never look back..

Here's to a start similar to 2015
Reply/Quote
(09-13-2018, 02:14 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: Chance to grab first place... and never look back..

Here's  to a start similar to 2015

Geno seemed a bit quieter than usual in the Colts game but I am hoping that he can be a Wrecking Ball tonight.

Too much Love going to the Ravens for my liking.

Hoping they got used to the Bill's softness/weak QB and they get JOLTED tonight by the Bengals D and Offense.
Reply/Quote
I hate that I’m nervous
Who Dey!!!

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-13-2018, 02:26 PM)TSwigZ Wrote: I hate that I’m nervous

I think the Nerves come from all of the off season Waiting.

It seems to take Forever for them to get another Shot to take a real Step forward and show that the Offseason improvements we think can pay off actually will pay off.
Reply/Quote
(09-13-2018, 02:09 PM)depthchart Wrote: Sports Media types have begun to doubt the Steelers after their Heartbreaking tie with the Browns and the ongoing Le'veon Bell holdout concerns. Another season of Steeler locker room Drama. Offensive lineman calling out Bell. Prognosticators starting to doubt Big Ben after 3 ints versus Browns.

Bengals predicted by many of these same Sports Media types to finish last in the Division. Reggie Bush said so very recently on the NFL Network. Most of the LOVE is going to the Ravens right now especially after their 47 to 3 Drubbing of the Bills.

The Off Season move to retain Marvin Lewis was met with Harsh criticism from the Stephen A Smith's of the world and many Prognosticators spent the offseason dismissing the Bengals & ignoring the Key upgrades made to the O-line, improved Health of certain players, Coaching changes etc.

The Time is Ripe for a STATEMENT to be made by the Bengals tonight. They have already been through a Nerve Testing game with the Colts, while the Ravens got to Coast at home against a weak Bills team with an unproven QB. Tonight will be the first Test of Nerves for the Ravens this season and this may offer an advantage to the Home team Bengals.

Bengal fans deserve an early season STATEMENT WIN by the Bengals and I think the players seem ready to pull it off.

RESPECT is on the line Nationally and the Bengals may just sneak up and Earn it tonight.  Who Dey

So true. I would love not only a Bengals win but a convincing win - domination from start to finish. As long as it's not a case of Baltimore shooting themselves in the foot so these "experts" can't cover the asses by sayiing the "Ravens should've won" or whatever, then a win tonight will definitely make the statement that we are better than predicted and are vying for the division.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
somebody on offense needs to totally be unstoppable tonight. a breakout game if your name is Mixon or Ross.
i want Cincy to come out from the get go and just dominate. its a close game I fear the Ravens will win
Reply/Quote
A few things going for us tonight is home field and Marvin does well against the Ravens. The Bills gave the Ravens an easy win because, well, they aint that good. The Bengals however are very good and will get better each week. TBH, I'm pretty nervous myself.

Reply/Quote
(09-13-2018, 02:09 PM)depthchart Wrote: Sports Media types have begun to doubt the Steelers after their Heartbreaking tie with the Browns and the ongoing Le'veon Bell holdout concerns. Another season of Steeler locker room Drama. Offensive lineman calling out Bell. Prognosticators starting to doubt Big Ben after 3 ints versus Browns.

That would be great, but in my way of thinking, I just want them to go and play football loose. Don't need the pressure of what hacks are saying. Just play for team and true fans. You take care of business and things pretty much work out. Losing this game isn't going to be the end of the season. 14 more games after this weekend to keep getting better.
Reply/Quote
Win and get a chance to wire to wire the AFCN !

No doubt it will not be easy but think Bengals have better team and will rip the primetime monkey right off our backs with W.

Time to unleash our full arsenal and make teams D's sweat every moment of trying to prepare for Bengals in future.

Like OP said, Statement Win

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
(09-13-2018, 02:23 PM)depthchart Wrote: Geno seemed a bit quieter than usual in the Colts game but I am hoping that he can be a Wrecking Ball tonight.

Too much Love going to the Ravens for my liking.

Hoping they got used to the Bill's softness/weak QB and they get JOLTED tonight by the Bengals D and Offense.

to anyone extremely nervous about the ravens...

remember what our starters did to the bills starters in less than a half Preseason game 3.... I know it was preseason but it was starters vs starters bills didn't score till its was our 2nd team on the field. (I think their starters were still playing)
Reply/Quote
They just showed Andy walking into PBS, dressed (and acting) like he was there to clean the pool. Gotta believe that's a good sign.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
(09-13-2018, 07:02 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: They just showed Andy walking into PBS, dressed (and acting) like he was there to clean the pool.  Gotta believe that's a good sign.

He definitely gets treated like the Red Headed Step Child of NFL quarterbacks.

No where to go but UP on the Respect Scale for Andy and this team.

Time to Win...
Reply/Quote
We did it
Reply/Quote
(09-14-2018, 01:37 AM)bengalfan74 Wrote: We did it

Yep, mission accomplished. 
Today I'm TEAM SEWELL. Tomorrow TEAM PITTS. Maybe TEAM CHASE. I can't decide, and glad I don't have to.
Reply/Quote