Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
An argument that the Bengals are the better football team on the field tomorrow
Obviously, as I said in the first place, it isn’t hard to make a counter-argument in the Chiefs’ favor. The point here isn’t to suggest that the Bengals are unequivocally better. It is to show that the Chiefs have serious weaknesses on multiple dimensions, and that the Bengals have compelling arguments in their favor too.

That Kansas City defense is seriously atrocious.
Reply/Quote
(01-30-2022, 03:10 PM)JaggedJimmyJay Wrote: I don’t think those numbers offer any meaningful insight, and a discussion of schedule strength is just about pointless without context.

I don’t think the Chiefs have any impressive wins on their regular season schedule. The Bengals don’t either unless the Chiefs themselves qualify as an impressive win.

The only question at this point is how far out does Money Mac once again hit this game winner today?
30, 40, 50, 55+?
Reply/Quote
(01-30-2022, 03:18 PM)kalibengal Wrote: The only question at this point is how far out does Money Mac once again hit this game winner today?
30, 40, 50, 55+?

Sorry, but None of the Above. Burrow's taking us to the Super Bowl with a 20 point+ victory.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-30-2022, 03:20 PM)TecmoBengals Wrote: Sorry, but None of the Above. Burrow's taking us to the Super Bowl with a 20 point+ victory.

Who Dey Who Dey Who Dey Who Dey Who Dey Who Dey Who Dey Who Dey Who Dey
Reply/Quote
(01-30-2022, 03:10 PM)JaggedJimmyJay Wrote: I don’t think those numbers offer any meaningful insight, and a discussion of schedule strength is just about pointless without context.

I don’t think the Chiefs have any impressive wins on their regular season schedule. The Bengals don’t either unless the Chiefs themselves qualify as an impressive win.

Of course you don’t, it doesn’t fit your opinion. That’s not surprising. I agree with the rest of your post, though. SOS or not, Cincinnati is in the AFC Title game. Cincinnati has defeated KC before and they can do it again, so here’s hoping that we are making Super Bowl plans by this evening!
Reply/Quote
(01-30-2022, 03:18 PM)kalibengal Wrote: The only question at this point is how far out does Money Mac once again hit this game winner today?
30, 40, 50, 55+?

It’s not coming down to a last second field goal this time. Lou Anarumo and the defense have some extremely unpleasant surprises planned for the Chiefs today.
Reply/Quote
I love the energy gang. Chug the kool aid.

It’s so easy to adopt the perceived “rational” perspective (whether it’s actually rational is a matter of debate), and I frankly cannot imagine limiting myself to that for the AFC CHAMPIONSHIP GAME.

Smiles on your faces everyone. We’re about to kick their ass.
Reply/Quote
The Chiefs need to fasten their seatbelts. The hardest team to beat is an overachieving underdog with nothing to lose and everything to prove.
Reply/Quote
(01-30-2022, 03:57 PM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: The Chiefs need to fasten their seatbelts.  The hardest team to beat is an overachieving underdog with nothing to lose and everything to prove.

Hells ya!!!!!          Who Dey Who Dey Who Dey
Reply/Quote
I am absolutely taking credit for calling the importance of Sam Hubbard. Neener neener.
Reply/Quote
(01-30-2022, 11:17 PM)JaggedJimmyJay Wrote: I am absolutely taking credit for calling the importance of Sam Hubbard. Neener neener.

I read this thread this morning before the game and was hell yeah!! You called it and the usual Debbies came running to tell you, to quit drinking the kool aid, well f#$k them!! 
Reply/Quote
(01-30-2022, 03:47 PM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: It’s not coming down to a last second field goal this time.  Lou Anarumo and the defense have some extremely unpleasant surprises planned for the Chiefs today.

Mellow
[Image: 4540978331_3e8fe35323.jpg]
Reply/Quote
30, 40, 50, 55+?

> 30
[Image: 4540978331_3e8fe35323.jpg]
Reply/Quote